GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think there's maybe just something weird about the way that school photo was framed and I'm guessing it must be being used because of the t-shirt. The important thing is that she is recognisable from that photo, going by some I've seen from last fall.

Are there any cameras this guy's vehicle is likely to be caught on? I wonder if it's new enough to have GPS or something and that's why they seem to have some idea where to look.

I'm a pessimist so I'm not expecting a happy ending here, he had time... just hoping they find evidence in the vehicle they can use to pressure him with.

This reminds me of Cherish Perrywinkle.
NOT because I think the parents are involved, but just the timeline.
Suspect arrested so quickly, but no sign of the missing girl. :(

And LE may be in a difficult position as they only have 24 hours to hold him they said. The witness was a child, depends on the prosecutor how much weight he will put to that

Honestly, I don't mind if they release him. As long as they FOLLOW him.
He didn't have a lot of time. It's entirely possible he will go BACK to her.

People have been caught that way... missing kids found that way.
I am all for that tactic... release and FOLLOW. :please:

I wonder if there is any stalking/unusual/threatening messages to Adrianna and/or her father on their computers/cell phone/etc...

and if any can be traced to this guy....

just wondering...

Honestly, I don't mind if they release him. As long as they FOLLOW him.
He didn't have a lot of time. It's entirely possible he will go BACK to her.

People have been caught that way... missing kids found that way.
I am all for that tactic... release and FOLLOW. :please:
I don't want him released. I want him right there until we know enough. I know this isn't how our justice system works though.
I just don't think he'd go back to her (if he is guilty) because now he knows they are onto him he would surely know he was going to be watched and followed.
You know I don't want them following him either. Too much risk of him darting around and taking the chance of them losing sight of him.
Just thinking of the time I was listening to the scanner at my friends house and how our local LE lost the trail. Or the time I was listening to it again at the same house and they had found the vehicle out in a field and lost the suspect. He was found about an hour later hiding under his truck. sigh

MOO

I am just now hearing about this. How scary!!! I'm still kind of out of the loop, can someone give me a link to the LATEST update?

leads have taken them outside the area (from update video)

won't say areas or specifics

He also had time to get to Stockton Lake or Spring River and back within 1 1/2 hours. Both are about a 30 minute drive. I hope they are going to search there.

Okay there is a video here under "News Videos" that is titled: Search was on ground and in air.

http://www.ky3.com/

I got clearer screen shots of those other pictures.
Adrianna had an unbelievable growth spurt in like 6 months! :thud:
If you watch the video you will also see this young lady looks JUST like her mother.

School picture dated 2012-2013 (Likely fall 2012)

ki4y.jpg

School picture dated SPRING 2013
(If you watch the video you can read that it says "Spring 2013" top right)

z6yw.jpg

rimq.jpg

Picture the child is holding in the frame:

dc0z.jpg

Updated 5:45PM CST: Authorities say a charge of kidnapping has been filed against Bobby D. Bourne, Jr., age 34 of Lamar.
Bourne remains in custody on a $1 million bond.

More information will be posted shortly.

Authorities say they are still taking leads and looking for volunteers willing to help in the search.

If you have any information that may lead to the whereabouts of Adriaunna Horton please call the Barton County Sheriff's Office at 417-682-5541 or 417-682-5515, or your local law enforcement.

http://www.koamtv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

well ****.

Are we spelling her first name wrong or is this FB page?
I was informed earlier from someone I know, that her name is actually spelled Adriaunna. Until someone confirms that's the spelling though it can't be changed.

ETA: I do not know her or her family

MOO

Seriously wish they would post a picture of his truck and ask the publicc if anyone saw it yesterday and where. It could help narrow the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602
Back