GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh great, HLN will mangle whatever little is known so far...Jo

Why won't they name this suspect or give a description of the car?

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 18m
RT @richdool: Cops: Missing 12-year-old may be in danger. http://on.hln.tv/3IIUpi #FINDADRIANNAHORTON #FindAdrianna #missing

It looks likely that JVM and/or NG will be talking about this case tonight.

I hate to say it, but I would be very surprised if this case ends up having a happy ending. I wonder if LE would offer the suspect a "deal" (like no DP) if he says where she is?

Golden City Park is the main park on the other side of town. Hazel Park is just a small park on Hicks Street. It is just south of Main Street.

Thank you. I see it now. Looks like the corner of Hicks and Chestnut.

If you are looking at the Golden City map. Look at Hicks and Chestnut. You should be able to see the park.

I wonder why they are searching the creek? Was that where his truck was spotted/impounded?

Hoping for a positive outcome. I've been through Golden City many times going to a nearby lake. It's just a small little town, mainly know for Cooky's Cafe and their homemade pies.

This area has had a wet and rainy summer. Creeks and rivers will be running fairly full. I guess one can assume by the timeline that Adrianna is not far from town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602
Back