GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's got quite a bit on Casenet. Here's a recent one:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

"DEFENDANT APPEARS WITH ATTORNEY SOWASH, TRYING TO RESOLVE CEDAR COUNTY PROBATION VIOLATION AS WELL. RE-SET TO MAY 7, 2013 AT 1:30 P.M. COURT HEARS ARGUMENT RE: BOND CONDITIONS - COURT LIFTS RESTRICTION ON CONTACT WITH STEP-DAUGHTER AS CHILDRENS DIVISION HAS INVESTIGATED HOME AND FOUND REUNIFICATION TO BE SAFE. NO CONTACT ORDER REMAINS IN EFFECT AS TO ADULT SISTER-IN-LAW. IF PROPOSED PLEA BARGAIN UNRAVELS, NO CONTACT WILL BE RE-INSTATED. JRB
Scheduled For: 03/05/2013; 1:30 PM ; JAMES R BICKEL; Dade"

According to this docket entry, he was supposed to go to court today. BBM

Was to go to court today! :what:

Trigger?

<modsnip> probably acted on compulsion...
he was probably having perverse thoughts about his step daughters could not act on them and targeted this young girl.

I think this is the kind of guy that will eventually break and lead them to this poor child.

Not gonna lie, I find it odd for a step-dad to so publicly declare his affection for his step-daughters.

Appears to be WAY too into the step-girls, jmo...

According to the docket:

"Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Scheduled For: 08/20/2013; 1:30 PM ; J**** R B*****; Dade"

*name edited by me*
What am I missing? Who is that and what does he have to do with Bobby Bourne? :waitasec:

Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
9/10/12 Defendant appears with Atty McMillen. PA Ashlock appears.
Defendant admits that he violated his probation by violating the law by committing the offense of Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer, 2nd Degree and consuming intoxicants on 10/30/11 in Cedar Co, MO. By agreement disposition is set for 10/1/12 @ 1:00pm. JWS

Hearing Continued From: 09/10/2012; 1:00 PM Probation Viol Hearing

BOURNE , BOBBY DON , Defendant Year of Birth: 1979

In 2012 he also violated his probation by assaulting a law enforcement officer (2nd degree) and consuming intoxicants. Case # 07PO-CR00066-01 - Look on Casenet

He's got quite a bit on Casenet. Here's a recent one:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

"DEFENDANT APPEARS WITH ATTORNEY SOWASH, TRYING TO RESOLVE CEDAR COUNTY PROBATION VIOLATION AS WELL. RE-SET TO MAY 7, 2013 AT 1:30 P.M. COURT HEARS ARGUMENT RE: BOND CONDITIONS - COURT LIFTS RESTRICTION ON CONTACT WITH STEP-DAUGHTER AS CHILDRENS DIVISION HAS INVESTIGATED HOME AND FOUND REUNIFICATION TO BE SAFE. NO CONTACT ORDER REMAINS IN EFFECT AS TO ADULT SISTER-IN-LAW. IF PROPOSED PLEA BARGAIN UNRAVELS, NO CONTACT WILL BE RE-INSTATED. JRB
Scheduled For: 03/05/2013; 1:30 PM ; JAMES R BICKEL; Dade"

According to this docket entry, he was supposed to go to court today. BBM
Yikes, at one time he had issues with his step-daughter!

Here are couple others...
If you go to the link provided then enter Last name, First name, Middle name (Don) then click find. Many cases pop up, it is him birth year 1979. Click on case link then click on tabs above to see more info. There are others involving family court but I did not post them.

Description: Violation Of Order Of Protection For Adult { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 455.085} Date: 03/09/2004 Arresting Agency: BOLIVAR PD

Description: Tampering With Airplane/Motorboat - 1st Degree {Felony C RSMo: 569.080} Date:01/31/2006 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 01/28/2008 Sentence: Incarceration DOC (Suspended Execution of Sentence) Sentence Date: 01/28/2008 Start Date: 01/28/2008 Length: 6 Years Text: 5 YEARS SES-21 DAYS SHOCK Facility Name: PROBATION Agency: MISSOURI BOARD OF PROBATION & PAROLE Classification: SUPERVISED Outcome: Successfully Completed Start Date: 01/28/2008 Assigned Length: 5 Years Completed Date: 03/04/2013

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

"Looking everywhere. Every creek every pond. The more people we have the maybe sooner we can find her," said Horton's Grandmother Velma. "I'm numb. We're scared."

Adrianna, her sister, and a couple friends went to Hazel Park Monday afternoon. It was the first day of school and the young girls were excited to play in their neighborhood. Horton's eight-year-old sister said Bourne drove up to the girls three times while they were playing in the park.

"He said, 'Can you help me find my two youngest daughters? They went over to their best friend's house,'" Lydia Horton said while clutching a picture of her big sister. "Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway.'"

The girl said she turned around and her big sister was gone. Lydia said she ran to her grandmother's house and told the adults that Adrianna had disappeared.

"What upsets me the most is, she knew this man, she played with this guy's kids," said her grandmother. "She would not have gotten into that car willingly."

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story

Gosh, did she know this guy was bad news?

"Looking everywhere. Every creek every pond. The more people we have the maybe sooner we can find her," said Horton's Grandmother Velma. "I'm numb. We're scared."

Adrianna, her sister, and a couple friends went to Hazel Park Monday afternoon. It was the first day of school and the young girls were excited to play in their neighborhood. Horton's eight-year-old sister said Bourne drove up to the girls three times while they were playing in the park.

"He said, 'Can you help me find my two youngest daughters? They went over to their best friend's house,'" Lydia Horton said while clutching a picture of her big sister. "Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway.'"

The girl said she turned around and her big sister was gone. Lydia said she ran to her grandmother's house and told the adults that Adrianna had disappeared.

"What upsets me the most is, she knew this man, she played with this guy's kids," said her grandmother. "She would not have gotten into that car willingly."

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story

(Red by me)
This scares me the most...

Interesting ... Grandma says AH knows the perp... Yet wouldn't get into car willingly!

AH may have been aware of his past of violence?

:what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back