GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just bumping Nurses's map.

I believe this map is the one I was using. It is google and put Golden down by Arkansas. Use mapquest per windstorm....this is getting confusing!!

"About 6:30 p.m. Monday, Barton County deputies located the truck and Bourne. He and the truck were found on the other side of town from the park, said Barton County Sheriff Mitchell Shaw"

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/se...ith-kidnapping/d/story/TDrJ_YzBR0O6Onml3DMsYg

He and his truck were found by LE on the other side of twon from the park...

At least this is narrowing down the location where BBJr. Was found...

But I would still like to know EXACTLY where he was apprehended...

Was he driving?

Was he stopped at a location?

???

JMO

Unless I missed it...

I would like to see the mugshot from last night...

Not a prior mugshot...

Is there visible evidence of scratch marks/abrasions/etc?

JMO

I believe this map is the one I was using. It is google and put Golden down by Arkansas. Use mapquest per windstorm....this is getting confusing!!

With a lot of these cases, I start by entering the county. Then Google Maps gives you the county border, and you know that you're looking within that border.

Just to set the record straight for those of us who are not locals. The first google map shows GOLDEN, MO and it is down by the Arkansas border to the south. This kidnapping occurred in GOLDEN CITY, MO which is much further north and west. If you are looking at the map with lots of water around it...that is Golden, Mo and the wrong place to look!

Thank you everyone for the correct info! I sure didn't like the looks of all that water around Golden.

"About 6:30 p.m. Monday, Barton County deputies located the truck and Bourne. He and the truck were found on the other side of town from the park, said Barton County Sheriff Mitchell Shaw"

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/se...ith-kidnapping/d/story/TDrJ_YzBR0O6Onml3DMsYg

Ah ha! So he was arrested in Golden City. Still he had an hour and a half lead time.

Yea, I want to see his current mugshot too.

I bet he already has an attorney. Heavens forbid, but this could be a capital case and the County Attorney is going to make sure everything is done by the book. I only hope Bourne will do the right thing and tell them what he did.

With a lot of these cases, I start by entering the county. Then Google Maps gives you the county border, and you know that you're looking within that border.

Cool! :thumb:

I can really use this map tip!

:seeya:

"Missouri Highway Patrol officials tell us tonight they are continuing to follow leads in the case of missing 12 year old Adriaunna Horton. They say they are interviewing several people in connection with case but say they haven't made any additional arrests."

Ah ha! So he was arrested in Golden City. Still he had an hour and a half lead time.

Yea, I want to see his current mugshot too.

I bet he already has an attorney. Heavens forbid, but this could be a capital case and the County Attorney is going to make sure everything is done by the book. I only hope Bourne will do the right thing and tell them what he did.

Barton County Sheriff's Department has a website where they post all mugshots every month. They usually post the name, date, and charge alongside the mugshot. August does have some pictures, but no other info yet. I'm not sure how often they update the site. The website is http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2013/

Story.jpg

Praying so hard for you Adriaunna.

Barton County Sheriff's Department has a website where they post all mugshots every month. They usually post the name, date, and charge alongside the mugshot. August does have some pictures, but no other info yet. I'm not sure how often they update the site. The website is http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2013/

I have been looking on this site and his mugshot has not come up yet. I recently was checking for a mugshot on another case. The person was arrested August 7th and it did not appear until August 15th. We may have to wait awhile.

You can't find anything under missouri department of corrections, just his previous charges, nothing updated.

I hope they have some good witnesses who can provide them with an idea about where he was. I keep looking at Stockton Lake. There is a bridge on 39 that goes right over the water. But they must have a reason to be focusing on Kyle Creek. I am hoping that it's not because he mentioned the highway. I can't find the park in Golden City. I don't know where it is. But I am assuming it's by the school, which would mean that he was arrested on the north side of town.

I hope they have some good witnesses who can provide them with an idea about where he was. I keep looking at Stockton Lake. There is a bridge on 39 that goes right over the water. But they must have a reason to be focusing on Kyle Creek. I am hoping that it's not because he mentioned the highway. I can't find the park in Golden City. I don't know where it is. But I am assuming it's by the school, which would mean that he was arrested on the north side of town.

Park is at the corner of Hicks and Chestnut

If she hasn't been found by this weekend and they are still needing volunteers I plan on helping. I would go sooner but I work nights and have to work Wednesday and Friday nights.

Wendi "Jackson said the man asked the girls for help in finding his own daughters.

"Jackson said the man asked the girls for help in finding his own daughters.

“Adriaunna told the other girls to stay away and she went to see what was up,” Jackson told The Star.

The sister said she turned around and Adriaunna was gone.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/20/4423922/man-charged-with-kidnapping-missouri.html#storylink=cpy

Adriaunna's aunt speaks:

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/s...orton-reaction/d/story/s7HFPbAqjU63Fyn7m5Bsxw

"Missouri Highway Patrol officials tell us tonight they are continuing to follow leads in the case of missing 12 year old Adriaunna Horton. They say they are interviewing several people in connection with case but say they haven't made any additional arrests."

The way this is stated sounds like he might have handed her off to
someone. Those pictures of his "step-daughters", on his facebook
are troubling. He might have like minded friends.

Amtrak stops in Lamar,Mo. and I have no further cell phone signal thru
Missouri, till almost Illinois. I make the trek at least 6 times a year between Chicago and Flagstaff.. I know the area to be very rural.
How are the cell phone signals for the locals? Can police ping his phone for location? Is that why they are searching Golden City?

I Pray they find her alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back