GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wendi "Jackson said the man asked the girls for help in finding his own daughters.

"Jackson said the man asked the girls for help in finding his own daughters.

“Adriaunna told the other girls to stay away and she went to see what was up,” Jackson told The Star.

The sister said she turned around and Adriaunna was gone.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/20/4423922/man-charged-with-kidnapping-missouri.html#storylink=cpy

Adriaunna's aunt speaks:

http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/s...orton-reaction/d/story/s7HFPbAqjU63Fyn7m5Bsxw

Oh My Gosh!

It sounds like Adriaunna was trying to protect her sisters from the !!! :cry:

The way this is stated sounds like he might have handed her off to
someone. Those pictures of his "step-daughters", on his facebook
are troubling. He might have like minded friends.

Amtrak stops in Lamar,Mo. and I have no further cell phone signal thru
Missouri, till almost Illinois. I make the trek at least 6 times a year between Chicago and Flagstaff.. I know the area to be very rural.
How are the cell phone signals for the locals? Can police ping his phone for location? Is that why they are searching Golden City?

I Pray they find her alive.

Amtrak stops in Lamar Colorado. Not Missouri.

Cell phone towers:

http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Lamar-Missouri.html

The way this is stated sounds like he might have handed her off to
someone. Those pictures of his "step-daughters", on his facebook
are troubling. He might have like minded friends.

Amtrak stops in Lamar,Mo. and I have no further cell phone signal thru
Missouri, till almost Illinois. I make the trek at least 6 times a year between Chicago and Flagstaff.. I know the area to be very rural.
How are the cell phone signals for the locals? Can police ping his phone for location? Is that why they are searching Golden City?

I Pray they find her alive.

I have a good signal most of the time. I will say that it is not perfect though. There are a few areas at the bottom of hills where signals are always lost. I think a lot of it depends on the cell phone carrier and type of phone.

What really gets me and what others find strange is that he came back to town 1 1/2 hours after he abducted her. There were plenty of witnesses. I would think he would know that he would get caught.

What really gets me and what others find strange is that he came back to town 1 1/2 hours after he abducted her. There were plenty of witnesses. I would think he would know that he would get caught.

It doesn't make sense, does it?

Glitter, since you are familiar with the area, could it be possible that he could have been coming back through town on his way to Lamar or Lockwood? It might mean he took her east of town and the only way to get back home was via Golden City through town and that was when he got caught and arrested?

Maybe he thought she had not been reported missing yet or that no one would take the other kids seriously for several more hours??

Just a thought.

I wondered about that too. He's probably a stupid idiot and stopped at the gas station for a Redbull.

He's been arrested so many times, it's obvious he's not the brightest. Did I read on Facebook he works at Dade County retirement home? Or similar?

I wondered about that too. He's probably a stupid idiot and stopped at the gas station for a Redbull.

He's been arrested so many times, it's obvious he's not the brightest. Did I read on Facebook he works at Dade County retirement home? Or similar?

Just jumping off your post...

Could he have assumed he was going to be re-arrested at his court hearing today?...

so he thought he'd pull a last (sickening) hurrah... Since he knew he would be going to prison either way?

:dunno:

Glitter, since you are familiar with the area, could it be possible that he could have been coming back through town on his way to Lamar or Lockwood? It might mean he took her east of town and the only way to get back home was via Golden City through town and that was when he got caught and arrested?

Maybe he thought she had not been reported missing yet or that no one would take the other kids seriously for several more hours??

Just a thought.

If he took her west and he stayed on 160 highway, he would go through Golden City on his way back to Lockwood. 160 highway runs from Lamar (northwest of town) on the outside of the main part of town going to Lockwood (east of town.) Lockwood is 8 miles east of Golden City. However, there are a lot of gravel back roads that he could take to avoid town. If he took her east he would be on the other side of Golden City and would not have to come back that way to get home. I am under the impression that he was in town which would mean that he came off the highway into town.

Highway 126 runs east and west through Golden City from 71 highway (west of town) to 160 highway (east of town.) It runs directly through town turning into Main Street until it reaches 160 highway where it ends. In the middle of Main Street there is a four way stop with a flashing red light. If he took her west on 126 highway, there are many roads he could use to avoid going through town before getting to Main Street on his way back to Lockwood. If he took her east on 126 highway, he would run into 160 highway and not have to come back to town to get back home.

These are two lane rural highways and do not get a lot of traffic. Both highways would be very easy to avoid if he was worried about getting caught.

It really makes no sense to me why he would come back to town...

this guy is a real creep. obviously he isn't talking and won't unless a deal is put on the table

If he took her west and he stayed on 160 highway, he would go through Golden City on his way back to Lockwood. 160 highway runs from Lamar (northwest of town) on the outside of the main part of town going to Lockwood (east of town.) Lockwood is 8 miles east of Golden City. However, there are a lot of gravel back roads that he could take to avoid town. If he took her east he would be on the other side of Golden City and would not have to come back that way to get home. I am under the impression that he was in town which would mean that he came off the highway into town.

Highway 126 runs east and west through Golden City from 71 highway (west of town) to 160 highway (east of town.) It runs directly through town turning into Main Street until it reaches 160 highway where it ends. In the middle of Main Street there is a four way stop with a flashing red light. If he took her west on 126 highway, there are many roads he could use to avoid going through town before getting to Main Street on his way back to Lockwood. If he took her east on 126 highway, he would run into 160 highway and not have to come back to town to get back home.

These are two lane rural highways and do not get a lot of traffic. Both highways would be very easy to avoid if he was worried about getting caught.

It really makes no sense to me why he would come back to town...

Could she still be alive, and he was there to buy food and/or supplies?

JMO ... MOO

If she is still alive, this man's attorney would use that to get the charges reduced and tell police where to find her. There's a reason why he's not talking. It's because he's a selfish p**k, and he knows that talking will get him no less than a life sentence. You can tell he's selfish from his FB posts. He has that woe-is-me thing to most of his status updates. This strikes me as a perfect storm. He seems like a guy who was bitter that his music career never materialized. And he also seems to have lost a job working for this girl's father. And it seems that his wife may have moved out. That part isn't clear yet. And he had some sick infatuation with young girls. It all came to a head on Monday.

I truly wish LE would clarify the vehicle they impounded and post a picture. I'm reading stories that say pickup and others that say car. Wouldn't it help to post a picture? I don't understand why they are only showing the Bourne's picture on the flyer and not the vehicle so if someone saw it someplace they can come forward.

I don't know how to reply to a specific post with tapatalks new update, but he worked for Truman Health & Rehab which is not the same as Dade County.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back