GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how to reply to a specific post with tapatalks new update, but he worked for Truman Health & Rehab which is not the same as Dade County.

To reply to a specific post, you hit quote at the bottom right of the post.

Some family comments indicate that these girls knew to stay away from BB, but the family isn't coming right out and saying it.

BB was arrested across town from the park an hour and a half later. Who says he even left town? I think LE is right in searching within the town.

I'm in Springfield, MO and I notice that the Golden City is not far from Jasper, which is north of Joplin. Was Jasper hit with the tornado that went through Joplin? Reason: are there any abandoned buildings from that time frame still standing? That area up there has so many back roads and I'm sure he raced through town and knows the back ways pretty well. I personally don't think he had time to really do anything to her since he was back in town 1 1/2 hours later. Not to sound cruel but if he killed her, then her body may not be covered well. In a hurry kind of thing. Thinking of him coming back into town, maybe his wife was getting off work and he would be missed if he was not where he usually is. So he may have her stashed in order to return to her later. Sorry for the rambling.

I'm just reading this now for the first time.

Looks like LE is all over it and just a matter of time before they actually locate her body.

Looking at this briefly from the outside here:

This isn't a very bright man and it fits perfectly with a very impulsive act.

The following facts are known and I feel this should be a quick recovery:

1). The location of abduction.

2). The time of abduction.

3). The PERSON who abducted her. We can skip the 'alleged' sickening part because there are witnesses who actually saw it happen.

4). The location of this person after the fact.

5). The ELAPSED TIME between when the abduction occurred and the abductor was next seen without her.

Adding all of this up shows a very impulsive act and an intense need for release. He was desperate enough to do this in front of witnesses.

The desperation leads to the immediate need for release.

The short time lapse shows that he dumped her within a short period of time.

I'd be looking within a 2-3 mile radius.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Barton County Sheriff's Department has a website where they post all mugshots every month. They usually post the name, date, and charge alongside the mugshot. August does have some pictures, but no other info yet. I'm not sure how often they update the site. The website is http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2013/

You are the key to understanding these layouts of these roads.

I've always maintained that the locals understand the common ways of travel far better than I could looking at an overhead map.

Get out a map and mark where the park is, mark where this guy lives and mark where he was found in his car.

Then I would be very grateful if you would look out in a circle around the area and see where he logically would have traveled.

There are statistics on how far a body will be placed from a road during this type of crime and IIRC it's something like 300 ft.

I don't think she'll be found far from a road and most likely it will be this fall by hunters.

ADRIANNA HORTON, Age Now: 12, Missing: 08/19/2013. Missing From GOLDEN CITY, MO. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Barton County Sheriff's Office (Missouri) 1-417-682-5541.

More...

NCMC1221488c1.jpg

i will never stop saying that i am absolutely sick to death of these innocent people we try to help here being harmed and killed.

this brave little girl put herself in front of her friends and kept them safe while she went to go see what was up with this guy.

i feel sick to my stomach now. this world is so jacked up. i don't even know what else to say at this point except i hope and pray that she's either alive or did not suffer if this man killed her.

praying for you sweetie! <3

Oh Gosh I hope Adriaunna is found today!

It seem like LE and so many other agencies are right on top of this abduction!

:please:

I'm in Springfield, MO and I notice that the Golden City is not far from Jasper, which is north of Joplin. Was Jasper hit with the tornado that went through Joplin? Reason: are there any abandoned buildings from that time frame still standing? That area up there has so many back roads and I'm sure he raced through town and knows the back ways pretty well. I personally don't think he had time to really do anything to her since he was back in town 1 1/2 hours later. Not to sound cruel but if he killed her, then her body may not be covered well. In a hurry kind of thing. Thinking of him coming back into town, maybe his wife was getting off work and he would be missed if he was not where he usually is. So he may have her stashed in order to return to her later. Sorry for the rambling.

I wish these men didn't kill these little girls but they do.
don't statistics say they are usually dead within the hour.
Very sad!

Barton County Sheriff's Department has a website where they post all mugshots every month. They usually post the name, date, and charge alongside the mugshot. August does have some pictures, but no other info yet. I'm not sure how often they update the site. The website is http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2013/

They are now showing his name and arrest date:
Bobby D. Bourne
Kidnapping 1st degree
08-20-2013

cache_4200727932.jpg

They are now showing his name and arrest date:
Bobby D. Bourne
Kidnapping 1st degree
08-20-2013

cache_4200727932.jpg

name calling is a no-no, so i'll go back to sitting on my hands. :banghead::jail:

eta.. he's got "those eyes" (sanpaku)

He's married to Brandy...she has 4 girls that he calls his daughters.

Was he married before and has a son?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back