GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WTF??? There many little girls as his fb friends. sigh......

that bobbybrandy page is his and hers. The pics are her daughters and the friends could be hers. His page is the scary page!

In fb there is a feature in the main search bar where you can search based on a name. If you go to BobbyBrandy Bourne facebook and "search photos BobbyBrandy Bourne commented on" you will see a few photos he posted comments. The first one showing is extremely creepy. He posts "Miss you LOL" on a grade 6-8 dance. The person tagged writes "he's like my other dad." BARF.

It appears that he has some kind of wrapping on his right arm. It might be a piece of burlap. It also appears that there might be some duct tape. It might be covering evidence on his shirt sleeve. It also might be something holding his arm to his side. If his arm is broken, they might wrap his waist and arm to keep the arm from moving around.

The wife and at least on of her daughters have FB posts about Adruaunna being missing and hoping she is found safe.

I wonder if family was even aware that BB was arrested.

Highway Patrol Sgt. Mike Watson tells KOLR10 News search teams are heading west of the park today, along 80th, 90th and 120th Roads. They will walk a few yards apart in a straight line, looking for any signs of the girl. "They're positive and ready to go. They remain optimistic," Watson says.

Jailed and charged with her kidnapping is Bobby Bourne, 34, who knows the Horton family and had worked with Adriaunna's father, James, on a construction project.
Based on witness accounts, investigators believe Adriaunna got into Bourne's Expedition at Hazel Park Monday evening - a park she visited daily with her sisters and friends. Watson declined to comment on whether Bourne has been talking with investigators.

video at link

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/se...l-enters-day-3/d/story/IlJugE12Dku4qkX5vzfRtw

Looks an awful lot like the SUV in a pic on his FB page (the one with the Corvette in the foreground). Both SUVs are obviously a Dodge, more than likely a Durango.

His FB page

There is a picture of him driving (on his wife BB's FB page) and it is a Ford. Can't tell if it is a truck or SUV but taken inside the vehicle.

Looks an awful lot like the SUV in a pic on his FB page (the one with the Corvette in the foreground). Both SUVs are obviously a Dodge, more than likely a Durango.

His FB page

The SUV in the video appears to be a GMC Yukon or Chevy Suburban. Looks more like the latter to me. It doesn't look at all like a Durango.

Also, per the video, there is a dark-colored truck in the background. It appears to me that it has a flat tire.

he makes lots of religious references on his FB page.
maybe a minister (his if he has one) can be brought in to help things along.

What really gets me and what others find strange is that he came back to town 1 1/2 hours after he abducted her. There were plenty of witnesses. I would think he would know that he would get caught.

Did he? Or was he in the process of leaving town for the first time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back