GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE will ask his wife to talk to him. Would he confess to her? Or be less likely to do so?

I wonder if LE will ask his wife to talk to him. Would he confess to her? Or be less likely to do so?

I hope so!!! But he may not want to talk to her if he did this while strung out on drugs or something and now he is regretting it.

The Carthage Press ‏@carthagepress 1m

Still no information about Adriaunna Horton as of 1:30 p.m
. Patrol Sgt. Mike Watson said a group of search and... http://fb.me/2cpHIoyf9

Police will not say if there is a second suspect in mind that may have aided in the kidnapping, but court documents show us that Bourne did have a violent past. The Probable Cause for the Horton kidnapping case, however, has been sealed by a judge.

"I'm hoping she is just scared in a building or a field," says Adriaunna's father, James Horton. "I'm hoping and praying she is west of town here where we are going to go search. I'm hoping she is out there somewhere."

Adriaunna's father did say he had worked with Bourne in the past but never would have let his kids around the man if he knew he could do something like this.

For now he is holding up hope for him and his three other daughters.

Authorities continue to ask for volunteers in the search.
http://www.koamtv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

I had a unrealistic hope that maybe this was a publicity stunt aimed at generating thousands of hits on his youtube videos of his music, and maybe Adriaunna was somewhere safe. Totally unlikely but it did cross my mind.

Now that I think about it some more...I think his right arm is in a cast.

That was my thought, as well. Having had several myself, I'm quite familiar with them and the netting material appears to be part of a cast. JMO.

Sorry again but where was Bourne apprehended? Trying to get a map started. TIA

I have been searching for the last two hours for local news for Golden City Missouri. I did find it is close to Arkansas but no local news. I would love to find some local comments.

I have been searching for the last two hours for local news for Golden City Missouri. I did find it is close to Arkansas but no local news. I would love to find some local comments.

That's the wrong Golden City. The one by Arkansas is Golden. Use Mapquest to find Golden City. It's north of Joplin and close to the Kansas border.

KY3, KSPR and KOLR10 all based out of springfield Missouri have lots of Facebook activity on it.

Was it said that he recently moved from Lamar to Lockwood? Looking at the map it got me thinking. Lamar lake is about 17 miles from the park in Golden City, he could be very familiar with that area. If he was apprehended on highway 160, just guessing here (think that's the right term, excuse this Brit) in Golden City he could have been on his way back to Lockwood from Lamar via the highway which runs through Golden City. He had 90 minutes. Thoughts?

http://goo.gl/maps/ZBFkS

Attachments

• lake.JPG
    lake.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 25
It is clear to me that they don't know where he was during those 90 minutes.

Just a thought... If the suspected direction of travel was West, take slightly above the average speed and figure the distance traveled was less than 45 min given the time to unload and hide the victim and then less than 45 min back, that limits the search area quite a bit. I would guess 30 to 35 min each way at whatever the speeds are on the roads in that area.

Hope this helps for those looking at google maps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back