GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I understand the family is going to Lamar to identify a body found around 2:30 pm (central time/3:30 pm eastern). Not sure if the body was found in Lamar or if it was taken to Lamar as that is the county seat of Barton County.

Thanks....

I pray for the girls who have been living with this <unusual person>

Nightmare

RIP Adriaunna. When I read this thread this morning, this case reminded me of Kathlynn Shepard.

So, now we as a society will pay for this to have a lawyer, pay for the trial and no doubt appeals, pay to keep him on death row (hopefully!) for the next 20+ years or fund the rest of his useless life in prison...

My heart breaks for this family and the injustice they will live with for the rest of their lives...

Unfortunately this is what will happen, more then likely we will have to pay for him to sit pretty in prison. Even a capital murder case won't guarantee the DP, we all know that. But then again who knows what will happen.

Oh no....This is so sad. And now the family has to drive to Lamar. I just can't imagine how they are feeling right now. :please:

Even though I knew this was the likely outcome, I am crushed. I cannot fathom what this poor family is going thru. This has been a hellish summer for children and as each month passes it seems to get worse, not better.

RIP sweet Adriaunna.

There has got to be a way to punish these guys so that any man in the future that thinks of taking a child will reconsider. HARSHER PENALTIES!!

From what I understand the family is going to Lamar to identify a body found around 2:30 pm (central time/3:30 pm eastern). Not sure if the body was found in Lamar or if it was taken to Lamar as that is the county seat of Barton County.

Heartbreaking!

Lamar has the only hospital in Barton County. Possibly a morgue and coroner but I imagine her body will go to Columbia MO for the autopsy.

http://www.bcmh.net/ Barton County Memorial Hospital.

Missouri does have capital punishment but it's been in limbo lately.

KOLR10 (local news) posted this:
KOLR10 KOZL &#8207;@kolr10kozl 6m
Family members of Adriaunna have been called to a church in Golden City. Church officials says authorities haven't told them anything yet.

Very very sad!
Our children are not even safe with others around. We tell them to say in groups, what does that help. These are not even strangers anymore they are familiar friendly faces they have seen many times before, HOW do we keep our children SAFE

Why is it so easy to murder and toss away as garbage our precious children!

this "human being" grabbed this child,took her life in a matter of mins,discarded her like trash then returned to town like nothing happened...........i'm just about sick of these males.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back