GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Latest update:
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/breaking-crews-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-find-body/d/story/IlJugE12Dku4qkX5vzfRtw?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Around 2:30 p.m., search crews narrowed in on a 3-foot by 3-foot patch of dirt near the intersection of Farm Roads 60 and 100, just west of Golden City. Investigators say they located jewelry next to the location."

This misbegotten creep is dumb as a rock as well. He digs a grave then leaves jewelry out to be sure someone is attracted to it

One station, kctv5 I think, stated that this piece of garbage worked for the victim's father. I wonder if he was fired in a contentious manner or something like that.

Just horrible. I lose more faith in humanity each day.

Either that or he had been attracted to her since then. jmo

Motive is sexual in my opinion. He was creeping little girl fb profiles, IMO. He married a woman with little girls. JMO

Matou, I think you are right. What can we do to protect our children from sexual predators? If their sexual urges are so strong that they are kidnapping and killing then we have to do something about these uncontrollable urges. People are talking about punishment but what can we do about the uncontrollable sexual urge to rape and kill a child? :banghead:

Motive is sexual in my opinion. He was creeping little girl fb profiles, IMO. He married a woman with little girls. JMO

I hope not. Revenge against his former coworker/employer is possibly an option too?

Sadly, even the death penalty or life in prison is obviously not enough of a deterrent for these disturbed people. What the heck else is there to do to them? Well legally speaking that is. :banghead:

So sorry for Adriaunna and her family. RIP little sweetie.

Yes, I agree that a violent punishment isn't a deterent to sickos. I just wish that there was a way to lock them away from society *before* they commit such atrocities.

Can irrational violence be predicted and prevented? I suppose that the answer is sitting off in the future along with the cure for cancer.

This tragedy is infuriating, not only because a sicko killed a beautiful child, but also because we could do nothing to prevent it.

Matou, I think you are right. What can we do to protect our children from sexual predators? If their sexual urges are so strong that they are kidnapping and killing then we have to do something about these uncontrollable urges. People are talking about punishment but what can we do about the uncontrollable sexual urge to rape and kill a child? :banghead:

You are talking two urges here, the urge to have sex with a child and the urge to kill. They come together in some such as a sadistic pedophile but not in all. I think the more its happening when the child is killed is due partly to stiffer penalties, if they kill them, no witnesses (not in this case, he had witnesses). Its a double edged sword.

Sadistic ones, chemical castration doesn't work for, there thing is get off on the pain and terror of the victim.

I am so bleeping sick of this happening I could just scream. I think what is so frustrating is that I feel like these sick monsters are winning! All the laws under the sun to protect them, but what "guaranteed" protection do our children have? I can't play at the level these monsters do. I don't THINK like that...so I can't "plan" for every damn circumstance my 12 year old daughter could encounter...they are way ahead of the game and it just ticks me off to no end. :banghead:

On the other hand, as I said in the Kathlynn Shephard case (Michael Klunder was her abductor/murderer) I still can never ignore that pang of sympathy I feel for those who are "left behind" to deal with his wrath.
I always ASSUME (unless it's proven otherwise) his wife and children were completely unaware of his sickness and urges. He probably has family members who have to live under this cloud of his name, every day, for the rest of their lives. This woman probably loved him deeply, her children adored him, and are going to be completely devastated by this.

I can tell you one thing...if there are any shoes I would never want to walk in, it would be the shoes of his most loved and trusting family members who do NOT deserve to walk this road ahead of them...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I honestly do send my prayers to his wife and children, because they too, are victims of this animals betrayal.

So incredibly sad all around...RIP baby girl.

:(

Latest update:
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/breaking-crews-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-find-body/d/story/IlJugE12Dku4qkX5vzfRtw?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Around 2:30 p.m., search crews narrowed in on a 3-foot by 3-foot patch of dirt near the intersection of Farm Roads 60 and 100, just west of Golden City. Investigators say they located jewelry next to the location."

Bourne worked remodeling jobs for him until Bourne was put in jail "about a year ago." He said "everything was square" between him and kidnapping suspect Bobby Bourne. Until...Bobby was in jail. While Bobby was in jail James said he took care of Bobby's wife and her 4 children, "gave her jobs, bought them groceries."

Oh WOW. I really have no words!!

Yes, I agree that a violent punishment isn't a deterent to sickos. I just wish that there was a way to lock them away from society *before* they commit such atrocities.

Can irrational violence be predicted and prevented? I suppose that the answer is sitting off in the future along with the cure for cancer.

This tragedy is infuriating, not only because a sicko killed a beautiful child, but also because we could do nothing to prevent it.

I think if all kids who were emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children got free therapy from when it happened on, we would save a lot of lives, from those who go out and continue the cycle, to those whose scars are inward and self harm or get addicted to drugs in a different vicious cycle.

And the victims would get help to let them heal healthily rather than trying to do it alone

this cretin was most likely going back to town to look for his lost jewelery what a ***** clown! ughhhhh!! I could just scream.

We can't do anything. We can teach our children - repeat yourself over and over again. Share as much of these horrendous stories as you can - depending on their age. And we as a society need to do something to change the laws - sexual predators CANNOT change, they CANNOT be rehabilitated, and once they get caught - they should NEVER be set free again. They can and will reoffend - and if they are suicidal, give them a rope...

IMO, sexual crimes against children should be automatic LWOP. That would get rid of repeat offenders.

Any child killer should be put to death.

Any abductor should be put to death (if a stranger).

Seriously, is what we are doing now working? These people are so screwed up they cannot be rehabilitated. I am so pissed right now--everyone knows that the system isn't working. It does not deter, and it does not punish. In this case he may not be a repeat offender (of sex crimes), but I promise you if he did not kill her and this was a molesting/rape, he would be out in 10 years and then guess what? Open season for the sick *advertiser censored**.

We HAVE to get laws changed to at least make a difference.

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 49
The fact that he knew Adriaunna, knew she could recognize her, knew that there were witnesses to her getting in his car tells me he planned on killing her and didn't care if he was caught.

Latest update:

Map of intersection:

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...F-8&ei=YyoVUqjvPNO54APCrYCICg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

The poor loving child was protecting the younger kids :(

...and now we in this country will coddle the perp and afford him every right under the sun. He should die now IMO

I'd personally like to take a tire iron to his head

RIP Sweet Child

You are a hero for saving your friends <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member