GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We need to start publicly burning people at the stake in cases like this. I am serious as I could be. It has to stop!!!!!!!!!!

There has got to be a way to punish these guys so that any man in the future that thinks of taking a child will reconsider. HARSHER PENALTIES!!

Sadly, even the death penalty or life in prison is obviously not enough of a deterrent for these disturbed people. What the heck else is there to do to them? Well legally speaking that is. :banghead:

So sorry for Adriaunna and her family. RIP little sweetie.

Every day another monster takes the life of an innocent child.

I can't write another sentence without a time-out.

The Joplin Globe (Facebook page)
Court records pertaining to the arrest and charge of a Lamar man in the case of a missing 12-year-old girl have been ordered sealed by a judge.

Judge Charles Curless ordered the records sealed to the public, according to Stephen Kaderly, the county prosecutor. Those records would include an affidavit, or a sworn statement by an investigator, that would give some details about what led to the arrest and charge of kidnapping filed against Bobby D. Bourne Jr., 34.

The judge also has denied a request to allow a television and newspaper camera in the courtroom when Bourne appears in court.

RIP Adriaunna. :cry:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, LE and all those fantastic people, who gave their own time to search for this precious girl. It's such a sad ending, but at least she was brought home quickly and her murderer is in jail.

May justice be swift and may this animal never see the light of day again. :furious:

What do you think his motive was? Why do something like this?

Motive is sexual in my opinion. He was creeping little girl fb profiles, IMO. He married a woman with little girls. JMO

I have been asking myself the same question. Why? Of course, there is never a reason to kidnap and murder anyone but this was so premeditated -- went by the kids three times!! Why??

KOLR10 (local news) posted this:
KOLR10 KOZL ‏@kolr10kozl 6m
Family members of Adriaunna have been called to a church in Golden City. Church officials says authorities haven't told them anything yet.

this "human being" grabbed this child,took her life in a matter of mins,discarded her like trash then returned to town like nothing happened...........i'm just about sick of these males.

I am also.
What I don't understand they are married why not go home to the adoring
loving wife that thinks u are the most wonderful man in the world why take a child from a park playing with her friends. Why be so bold and brazen?
Like cherish periwinkle that walked thru walmart with them for a long time they don't care if they get caught!
Sorry for the rant I don't understand why .......

Sadly, even the death penalty or life in prison is obviously not enough of a deterrent for these disturbed people. What the heck else is there to do to them? Well legally speaking that is. :banghead:

So sorry for Adriaunna and her family. RIP little sweetie.

For starters--any sexual crime against children is LWOP. That would at least get rid of repeat offenders.

Excuse my rant but This pile of poop needs to pay with death, not after 10 years of appeals but Now! Something has to happen in this country to send a message to all of these sick that they will pay dearly for these crimes.

oh no! :-(

iirc he is from Lamar?

why would he head back to golden city (he was picked up there). bet he dropped something and I hope to God whatever he dropped that they found it and use it to nail him.

I have been asking myself the same question. Why? Of course, there is never a reason to kidnap and murder anyone but this was so premeditated -- went by the kids three times!! Why??

he was doing ennie meeenie miney mo!

sexual imo too. What a lowlife creep. Unfortunately nothing deters these guys because they don't expect to be caught or plan to go out in a blaze of glory. All the dp does is ensure no one is left alive. It doesn't have a deterrent effect on creeps. It does on law abiding citizens but we don't need it

I will not write what I want to write for fear of a forever timeout.

Adrianna's smile very much reminds me of my 9 yr old grand daughter's. This one got to me.

One station, kctv5 I think, stated that this piece of garbage worked for the victim's father. I wonder if he was fired in a contentious manner or something like that.

Just horrible. I lose more faith in humanity each day.

Motive is sexual in my opinion. He was creeping little girl fb profiles, IMO. He married a woman with little girls. JMO

If the motive was sexual, I would be terrified for my little girls. I can't imagine what their mother is feeling and thinking right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back