UK UK - Suzy Lamplugh, 25, Fulham, 28 Jul 1986 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I too recall that Mrs McKay's body had been fed to the pigs. This came about because after searching around the farm for several weeks, the police could not find any trace of her. So, presumably, they did not come across any disturbed earth on the property that would of suggested a burial of some sort.

Apparantly the family are not happy with the police's search:

Sounds like after reading the article that it’s a case of we know best.
Not knowing the fine details of the original search you could take the view that the police don’t want to be proven to have missed finding her in the first place.
Understandable this is the final effort to locate her remains. However, given the post above about the pig farm there may be nothing to find.
I can’t honestly see the remaining brother putting his hand up and saying that they fed her to the pigs.
I sincerely hope they do find her remains, her family deserves this after all this time.

The Hosein brothers had a pig farm and it was thought at the time, after no trace of Muriel was found, that they fed her body to the pigs. I particularly remember this as my mother's best friend farmed pigs and they discussed i

Sounds like after reading the article that it’s a case of we know best.
Not knowing the fine details of the original search you could take the view that the police don’t want to be proven to have missed finding her in the first place.
Understandable this is the final effort to locate her remains. However, given the post above about the pig farm there may be nothing to find.
I can’t honestly see the remaining brother putting his hand up and saying that they fed her to the pigs.
I sincerely hope they do find her remains, her family deserves this after all this time.
it was the first kidnapping/ransom case in the UK, and the investigators on the case did not know what to do. they were lost, and at first they thought it was a hoax.

Tomorrow sees another year pass (38 now) since Suzy Lamplugh disappeared. Every one originally involved are getting older and whoever is responsible should do the right thing.
Suzy’s remaining family have lived all this time without being able to get closure.
They deserve that.

Tomorrow sees another year pass (38 now) since Suzy Lamplugh disappeared. Every one originally involved are getting older and whoever is responsible should do the right thing.
Suzy’s remaining family have lived all this time without being able to get closure.
They deserve that.
i thought the same this morning. its the 28th july tomorrow. 38 yrs missing. that is a long time. i dont think we will ever know what happened to SL. i wish we did.

They deserve that.
Well put Terry, incredible that it's 38 years.

Thinking of Suzy's family and friends tomorrow, God Bless ....

Rest in peace Suzy.

38 years ago she was abducted and murdered by an intelligent and ruthless offender.

This case needs a new review. The police realised as far back as 2008 that John Cannan wasn't their only option, yet nothing has happened since then.

Rest in peace Suzy.

38 years ago she was abducted and murdered by an intelligent and ruthless offender.

This case needs a new review. The police realised as far back as 2008 that John Cannan wasn't their only option, yet nothing has happened since then.
I believe that determining what SJL intended to be doing that lunchtime will point towards what happened.
DV’s assertion that the Mr Kipper appointment was a fake entry needs looking at.
She left her office with just her purse, suggesting she was only going to be away for approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
If we don’t over complicate things, her car was found with her purse in the side door pocket. When you add the fact the passenger door was locked, you could conclude she was abducted shortly after she reached her car.
Mr Kipper as an appointment could have been real and not fake, again according to DV she’d missed out on a commission that Monday and may have decided to follow up on Me Kipper to make up for this.
There are many scenarios, but the first thing that’s needed is to decide which one is the most likely and look for those who may be responsible.

I believe that determining what SJL intended to be doing that lunchtime will point towards what happened.
DV’s assertion that the Mr Kipper appointment was a fake entry needs looking at.
She left her office with just her purse, suggesting she was only going to be away for approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
If we don’t over complicate things, her car was found with her purse in the side door pocket. When you add the fact the passenger door was locked, you could conclude she was abducted shortly after she reached her car.
Mr Kipper as an appointment could have been real and not fake, again according to DV she’d missed out on a commission that Monday and may have decided to follow up on Me Kipper to make up for this.
There are many scenarios, but the first thing that’s needed is to decide which one is the most likely and look for those who may be responsible.
I agree with your assessment @Terryb808.

What do we have on the day Suzy disappeared?

1. Suzy's diary & chequebook had gone missing, probably the night before. Is DV correct that she was going to the PoW pub to collect these at lunchtime?

2. Was the Mr Kipper diary entry genuine or had Suzy made it up?

3. If Mr Kipper was genuine, who was he and did Suzy know him personally?

4. Did Suzy go to Shorrolds Road or not?

5. Why was the car parked in Stevenage Road?

6. Had Suzy parked the car in SR or had it been driven by someone else?

7. Was the car there from 12.45 or was it parked there later?

8. Was Suzy abducted by someone she knew?

I agree with your assessment @Terryb808.

What do we have on the day Suzy disappeared?

1. Suzy's diary & chequebook had gone missing, probably the night before. Is DV correct that she was going to the PoW pub to collect these at lunchtime?

2. Was the Mr Kipper diary entry genuine or had Suzy made it up?

3. If Mr Kipper was genuine, who was he and did Suzy know him personally?

4. Did Suzy go to Shorrolds Road or not?

5. Why was the car parked in Stevenage Road?

6. Had Suzy parked the car in SR or had it been driven by someone else?

7. Was the car there from 12.45 or was it parked there later?

8. Was Suzy abducted by someone she knew?
Your 8 questions hold the key to what happened.
According to James C SJL was a lot happier after she’d located her lost items, so they were important.
Mr Kipper could have been generated by John Herring as indicated by DV in his book “Finding Suzy”.
Alternately it could have been a reference to Skipper as seen on the police whiteboard in the Crimewatch programme, and this could apply to SW or DH.
Lastly Kipper could just have been a genuine (as SJL believed) client.
In this last case SJL would have gone to Shorrolds Road, and been abducted immediately she arrived.
It’s my view that not all the witnesses can be correct. Given that no evidence has come to light in the last 38 years, this is IMO the work of a single perpetrator or a well organised group of career criminals.
Stevenage Road is important, this as the location to abandon SJL’s car fits in with DV’s narrative.
Alternatively, it also fits with SJL meeting someone she knew in Stevenage Road and being taken immediately. This is the scenario put forward by Detective Mike Barley and does make sence. In MB’s scenario the perpetrator was known to SJL.
One thing is certain, in 1986 Fulham certainly had its fair share of bad people capable of this crime. JC is just one of many.

Did JD ever say he believed SJL knew her abductor, there's a case that MW fits into that scenario.

Your 8 questions hold the key to what happened.
According to James C SJL was a lot happier after she’d located her lost items, so they were important.
Mr Kipper could have been generated by John Herring as indicated by DV in his book “Finding Suzy”.
Alternately it could have been a reference to Skipper as seen on the police whiteboard in the Crimewatch programme, and this could apply to SW or DH.
Lastly Kipper could just have been a genuine (as SJL believed) client.
In this last case SJL would have gone to Shorrolds Road, and been abducted immediately she arrived.
It’s my view that not all the witnesses can be correct. Given that no evidence has come to light in the last 38 years, this is IMO the work of a single perpetrator or a well organised group of career criminals.
Stevenage Road is important, this as the location to abandon SJL’s car fits in with DV’s narrative.
Alternatively, it also fits with SJL meeting someone she knew in Stevenage Road and being taken immediately. This is the scenario put forward by Detective Mike Barley and does make sence. In MB’s scenario the perpetrator was known to SJL.
One thing is certain, in 1986 Fulham certainly had its fair share of bad people capable of this crime. JC is just one of many.

Picking up on some of your points:

1. Yes, Suzy's items were important to her, she was glad when they were located. So would this have prompted her to fetch them at lunchtime, or was she happy to leave them until after her appointment at 6pm and collect them on her way home? If she was anxious to collect her diary (so nobody could read it), then presumably she would have gone there at lunchtime rather than wait until later.

2. As regards Kipper, it could have been generated by JH or even his brother, who was on Sturgis's books. If it was a genuine client, could it have been Kieper and Suzy misspelt it?

3. JH did live at a property at SR, just a few houses down from 37. He had also lived at Wardo Avenue - any possible connection with Suzy's disappearance?

4. Which is the most likely - abduction at Shorrolds Road or Stevenage Road? If Suzy's car was indeed at Stevenage Road by 12.45 then it is most likely that this is the road where the abduction took place.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back