GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone give a paraphrase of the Biblical passages in his FB, leaving in key words? I'm no pastor or priest, but I do know my Bible quite well.

Can anyone give a paraphrase of the Biblical passages in his FB, leaving in key words? I'm no pastor or priest, but I do know my Bible quite well.

Were statuses deleted? I ask, because I didn't see any verses from the Bible on his page.

This is a close knit community. There is no local police department in town, only the county police. There are no "local" television stations. News comes out of Joplin and Springfield which are 40 & 60 miles away respectfully. Sometimes it takes longer to get the story out to the public simply because it is a small town out in the country that does not make the news often.

Your town seems to be a lot like mine here in Pennsylvania only difference is we are surrounded by mountains! I fear if we ever had a case like this that it'd be hard finding the child cause we literally have mountains everywhere.

his march 2nd post has me ticked off.

https://www.facebook.com/bdbbourne

I see no post from March 2nd on there.

I did not see any passages it's more a lot of posts about praying.
for instance ....paraphrasing "if we have to discipline the girls we prayer about it first, things along that line.

Is there a site where the locals are commenting?

this is terrible. I hope she is found safe, but have my doubts.
I wonder if the other girls heard a struggle or scream or something? she may have gotten in only beacuse she knows him and his daughters.
Are the police not letting us know the vehicle?

I thought the easter bunny post was particularly odd. The vivid description, and the off quality of the humor.

His wife is probably in shock. If she isn't found alive and brought home safe that means she loved and trusted a child killer. That's a hard pill to swallow.

I am kind of getting the impression that the searching is kind of random, i.e that they don't know where he went after taking her into the car.

Did he? Or was he in the process of leaving town for the first time?

When he was arrested in town, she was not with him i.e he had already left town and came back without her. The town is very small and was searched for her and his vehicle during the time he was gone. He was not in town until approximately 1 1/2 hours later. I wish I could give you more details, but everything I have been told is not directly from LE and I would not want to misrepresent anything. There are a lot of people searching and in touch with LE and that is where the info I am getting is coming from. However, until it is verified I can only post what is known to be true. Suffice it to say that not all information is being made public which is not unusual with any case. I am sure that LE has their reasons for holding some of the information back.

I don't find it odd that any family members of the suspect are posting about Adriaunna.
I would think if they are on facebook posting about it, but have not yet unfriended him...
That may be a show of support? Maybe they believe he is innocent?

Maybe they want her to be found, with someone else... to clear his name.
Just as much as they want her to be alive.

I know I certainly would if I was his family.
I wouldn't want to believe he was capable of this either. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back