GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cache_4200727932.jpg

he's pretty tall!

is that a blanket wrapped around him? see HIS right upper arm. he looks like he might be strung out to me.

IMHO.

http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2013/august-arrest/

Sorry just now on a break and catching up.
RSBM
I see so many of these cases in SWMO area and others too where someone gets convicted and they violate their probation time and time again yet nothing is done about it. I was sitting in watching court cases one day for a friend that couldn't be there. Probation violation one after another and the Judge saying the same thing to them. Don't do it again or else. I followed some of these on case net and through friends that work for the courts and sure enough the same ole same ole with the same ones over and over. Something really needs to be done. Yes our prisons are over crowded but I say take lessons from Sheriff Joe in AZ.

What really gets me and what others find strange is that he came back to town 1 1/2 hours after he abducted her. There were plenty of witnesses. I would think he would know that he would get caught.
Maybe he's stupid enough to think that if he's seen back in the town he took her from people would think it couldn't possibly be him. Kind of like see I was here all the time, it wasn't me.
Or, he came back after more of them. Yikes

His facebook says lockwood!
On FB you can put anything, just like anywhere on the internet. My niece who lives a short distance from me has on her FB she lives in Hawaii. lol

Could she still be alive, and he was there to buy food and/or supplies? JMO ... MOO
This is always my first thought, or maybe just wishing. Just like Sidney Randall I couldn't help but think he had her stashed to come back to her and she was where she couldn't get free and would slowly die if not found in time.

I don't know how to reply to a specific post with tapatalks new update, but he worked for Truman Health & Rehab which is not the same as Dade County.
Just like you can put where you live on FB you can add any job you like, true or not. Would really like to know where he was working though.

name calling is a no-no, so i'll go back to sitting on my hands. :banghead::jail:

eta.. he's got "those eyes" (sanpaku)
I saw the eyes too and creeped me out even more if that's possible.

MOO

Some family comments indicate that these girls knew to stay away from BB, but the family isn't coming right out and saying it.

BB was arrested across town from the park an hour and a half later. Who says he even left town? I think LE is right in searching within the town.

If anyone knows/hears the specific location of the arrest please post it. Any locals reading?

:please: Hoping for the best!

"Adriaunna" spelled this way is new to me. One of the stepdaughters of the alleged perp has the same name. Spelled the same way.

oooops.....nevermind....a relative of the bio dad to the girls has a daughter with the same name. Sorry about that. But, isn't this an
unusual spelling of "Adrianna"?

"Adriaunna" spelled this way is new to me. One of the stepdaughters of the alleged perp has the same name. Spelled the same way.

Stepdaughter is Arianna. Seems Mom and the kids were trying to get in touch with bio-dad earlier this month.

Stepdaughter is Arianna. Seems Mom and the kids were trying to get in touch with bio-dad earlier this month.

I saw that....also, mom says Oct. 9th was the worst day of her life. I wonder if "love of her life" got arrested for something that day?

Random thought...

I wonder if the vehicle BB was in.. and was impounded by LE....may belong to someone else...(like his wife?)...

And that is why LE does not want to provide a picture of it...

could LE be protecting an innocent person... Who owns the car... And has been often seen driving it?... Bringing unwanted tips?

(I hope this makes sense...:crazy:)

Just catching up with this case, my first thoughts are not another already. It feels like it's been a terrible summer, can these sick **** please stop taking children and young people and pick on their own like for a change GRRR I do not feel good about sweet Adriaunna but I am hoping for the best.

Picture of the park taken from google streetview, looks so pretty and idyllic :( (I used google maps but entered 'Lockwood, MO' then scooted over to the left to find Golden City)

Attachments

• park.JPG
    park.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 84
I saw that....also, mom says Oct. 9th was the worst day of her life. I wonder if "love of her life" got arrested for something that day?

According to the Barton County Sheriff's website, he was arrested Oct. 11th for a probation violation. (that is on Casenet)

If she is still alive, this man's attorney would use that to get the charges reduced and tell police where to find her. There's a reason why he's not talking. It's because he's a selfish p**k, and he knows that talking will get him no less than a life sentence. You can tell he's selfish from his FB posts. He has that woe-is-me thing to most of his status updates. This strikes me as a perfect storm. He seems like a guy who was bitter that his music career never materialized. And he also seems to have lost a job working for this girl's father. And it seems that his wife may have moved out. That part isn't clear yet. And he had some sick infatuation with young girls. It all came to a head on Monday.

BBM: Yes, I'm sure you're right.

WTF??? There many little girls as his fb friends. sigh......

surly they have searched his home? (I would expect they took his computer, etc etc) but I cannot find any updates at all... :-(

He is FB friends with at least one little girl on his Bobby Brandy Bourne fb. Initials BN. I haven't looked through everything yet. omg.

https://www.facebook.com/bobbybrandy.bourne

It looks like they each have an FB and then they have a mutual one also. The mutual one looks like it is handled by the wife. It says "To see what she shares with friends, send her a friend request."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back