GUILTY MO - Amish Girl, 13, raped by 4 brothers for 2 years, impregnated, Webster County, Sept 2020 no jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is important to note that sex abuse and rape happens in all cultural/ethnic groups. Many bad actions have come inside religious and cultural groups. Just because a group doesn't adhere to current cultural norms doesn't mean they don't do bad things. Young people in all groups need allies and protections rather than "group justice" from their cultural group.

What is so maddening about this plea deal is that the prosecution really left it up to the elders to punish these men. You won't stem sex abuse and rape within a religious/cultural group by letting them police themselves. We see that group justice didn't stop these men from contacting their sister/survivor who is also burdened with alienating her family if she doesn't allow contact. I hope she is able to be removed from this family. If she wishes to stay Amish, then I hope she can be placed with a family who will protect her.
Agreed and great post kaen. Not all Amish families do not protect their children.

But I have to admit this is a horrifying story, and I question why the parents didn't recognize what was going on.

Not wanting to comment here but am wondering how or who really got this crime started in the very beginning?

So these two fine members of society (not) avoided jail time because of fear that they’d be taken advantage of in jail

after taking advantage of their younger sister!!!!

omg the irony I can’t even

Disgusting

Attachments

• CC313417-2D2C-491A-BB1D-AE7AAC81F030.jpeg
    CC313417-2D2C-491A-BB1D-AE7AAC81F030.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 71
Probation was revoked for both 10/22!!!

Order to Revoke Probation
State by PA Berskstresser. Def in person and with atty Worsham. Record made. Hearing held on Motion to Revoke. State adduces evidence and rests. Def adduces no evidence. Argument held. The Court finds the def violated the condition of probation as alleged in the Motion to Revoke in that he have contact with the victim which, under the terms of the ordered Missouri Sexual Offender Program and the terms and his agreement thereunder, violated the prohibition therein regarding no contact with the victim. Defendant's probation is ordered revoked. The previously suspended 10-year sentence on Count I and the previously suspended 5-year sentence on Count II are ordered executed. As previously ordered, the sentence in Count II is consecutive to the sentence in Count I. The Court dispenses with probable cause I.A.C inquiry and advisement regarding Rule 24.035 as each were previously undertaken at sentencing. Defendant moves the Court retain jurisdiction under 559.115. The State takes no position. The request is overruled. Sheriff directed to take charge of the def. Sheriff is allowed an extra guard during his delivery of the def to D.O.C. MOH

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

Aaron Schwartz & Petie Schwartz, in the 30th Judicial Circuit, Webster County, court in Seymour.

They do not appear in the Missouri DOC Inmate Search, IDK why:

MODOC Offender Search

Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry indicates Incarcerated:

Offender Details

ymmv lrr

Both brothers appear in the Offender Search now:

DOC ID 1356115
Offender Name Aaron CM Schwartz
Race White
Sex Male
Date of Birth 02/14/1998
Height/Weight 5'6" / 135
Hair/Eyes Brown / Hazel
Assigned Location Fulton Reception & Diagnostic Center
Address 1393 Route O, PO Box 190, Fulton, MO 65251
Assigned Officer Phone Number (573) 592-4040
Sentence Summary 15 YRS (10, 5 CS) Registration Required (Current Cycle)
Active Offenses CHILD MOLESTATION - 3RD DEGREE - C (2 CTS)
Completed Offenses Completed sentence not found
Aliases Aaron CM Scwartz; Aaron Schwartz; Aaron CM Schwartz

Petie has much of the same, DOB 5/4/02.

IIRC, Missouri's segregated inmates are assigned to FRDC permanently?

Agreed and great post kaen. Not all Amish families do not protect their children.

But I have to admit this is a horrifying story, and I question why the parents didn't recognize what was going on.

They may not have known it was wrong themselves.

They may not have known it was wrong themselves.

Cursed be anyone who lies with his sister, whether the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
Deuteronomy 27:22 ESV

If a man takes his sister, a daughter of his father or a daughter of his mother, and sees her nakedness, and she sees his nakedness, it is a disgrace, and they shall be cut off in the sight of the children of their people. He has uncovered his sister's nakedness, and he shall bear his iniquity.
Leviticus 20:17 ESV

The story of Amnon & Tamar is long, I won't quote it here. Brother rapes sister, consequences follow. In 2 Samuel if you're interested.

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:24

These criminals did not LEAVE their father and mother, they did not choose a wife, they raped their little sister.

If these FOUR brothers heard Bible passages, they indeed knew their repeated rape of their sister was wrong.

Even nowadays, it's not uncommon for abused children to not know if what happened to them was right or wrong; they just knew that they didn't like it.

Even nowadays, it's not uncommon for abused children to not know if what happened to them was right or wrong; they just knew that they didn't like it.

Possibly the unfortunate young lady was told over & over & over & over again that this is just what happens. She may have believed it. She may have repeatedly told all four of the rapists that they were committing sin & committing crime. We'll likely never know.

A court of law determined that at least two of the rapists did indeed know this was wrong.

it is a disgrace, and they shall be cut off in the sight of the children of their people. Lev. 20:17

The two juvenile rapists, we're not likely to ever know.

The very young mother & her child? In their best interest, we may never know any more.

Jacee Dugard wrote a book about her life while held captive with a rapist.

I personally hope that little girl is receiving excellent counseling and able to rebound from this.

jmho ymmv lrr

I wonder how old were the minors involved. If they were really young and saw their older brothers doing it, then maybe they just didn’t know better. When your first contact with sexuality is watching your older brothers abusing your sister then yeah, I guess that might seem “normal”.

That poor girl. I hope nobody in that family gets to ever contact her or the child ever again. She deserves to be guided by loving, caring adults.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back