MO - Amy Vogt for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Nixa, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is there to make us think that this was the first or only time?

I doubt it was the first time. Why would she so casually do that just because someone on line asked her to? And why was there a web cam pointed at the bed her son was sleeping in?

I doubt it was the first time. Why would she so casually do that just because someone on line asked her to? And why was there a web cam pointed at the bed her son was sleeping in?

Exactly where I was coming from.

This makes me just pure sick! I don't understand how any mother could do this to their child.
I bet she keeps custody of him and is slapped on the wrist..
grrrrrr...:furious:

not that it matters but i'm wondering if it really was a woman she was talking to...did she actually see the other woman or was she just talking to the "woman" but not actually seeing her...Im asking because this sounds more like something a male predator would do... not that a woman cant or wouldnt do this I guess
Im just having a hard time thinking a mom would just up and do this one day because someone ask her to...but thanks to websleuths I now know the evils of this world

I want to know how the online conversation even started! :confused: I can't wrap my head around it...

I reported her MySpace page to MySpace.

When I hit submit, a page popped up saying that I could also report it to
CyberTipline.

I think the company she works at/for out of her home should be notified also.
It doesnt make then look very good having a sick, twisted, pedo/child *advertiser censored* freak attatched to it.

While looking for an update I found the same story, except here they say her bond is $100,000. The original link stated her bond was 15,000 and that she quickly bonded out.
She's all over the internet with her "networking"

While looking for an update I found the same story, except here they say her bond is $100,000. The original link stated her bond was 15,000 and that she quickly bonded out.
She's all over the internet with her "networking"

courts_title.jpg
Search for Cases by: Select Search Method... Litigant Name Filing Date Case Number Scheduled Hearings & Trials Judicial Links
downarrow.gif
| Court Links
downarrow.gif
| Help
downarrow.gif
| Contact Us | Print Logon Supreme Court Court of Appeals Circuit Courts Office of State
Courts Administrator
Statewide Court
Automation
Court Opinions Newsroom Related Sites
16th Judicial Circuit (Jackson County - Probate)
General Help Search Help Court Specific Help Municipal/Ordinance Help

38th Judicial Circuit (Taney & Christian Counties) 09N8-CR00326 - ST V AMY K VOGT
footer_rule.gif
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record. Further information may be available in the docket entries portion of Case.net. Because service of process may establish legal obligations, you may want to examine the original case file in the clerk's office.Displaying 1 thru 1 of 1 service records returned for case 09N8-CR00326. IssuanceIssued To:VOGT , AMY K. Date Issued: 02/20/2009 Document Issued: Warrant for Arrest Document ID: 09-N8ARW-78 Bond Amount: $15,000.00 Bond Text: CASH OR SURETY ReturnType Of Service: Warrant Served Service/Attempt Date: 02/20/2009 Served To: VOGT, AMY K. Displaying 1 thru 1 of 1 service records returned for case 09N8-CR00326.

Man, that is one sick b!tch. Someone should help that one stop breathing, like yesterday.

OMG! :eek: Her MySpace has been cancelled but her Yearbook page is still up. Check out these quotes that I found!!

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTYyMTI2NTU=

Amy's Clubs & Activities:
Spending time with my children doing anything and everything that there is to do!

Favorite Books: The Holy Bible

Favorite Quote: "What you’ve purposed in my heart Lord, give me strength to do That I may carry out your work Bringing glory unto you. "

This makes me just pure sick! I don't understand how any mother could do this to their child.
I bet she keeps custody of him and is slapped on the wrist..
grrrrrr...:furious:

I don't think so, not this time. It looks like the prosecutor wants to make an example of her, saying he is keeping the charges even if the feds file too, unless she'll get more time in a federal case. (The FBI is in on it too!)

In he "Yearbook" she claims one of her fav shows is Are You Smarter Than a 5th grader? I guess we all know the answer to that question.

In another category she gives a 1-10 rating for importance to her; she gives her family a 7, the lowest score she gives anything is 6!!!!!

This community of people she has befriended on Yearbook sound like a lot of very lonely people.

How could a mother (seemingly normal prior to this incident) make the choice to touch her son inappropriately? How can she ever apologize enough to begin to make it up to him? I was a single mom, when my son was this age, I was still his "everything". To betray his trust this way would have fractured his soul. I would have put myself out of my own misery before hurting him, ever. I'll never, ever understand woman who intentionally damage their kids.

I am sorry, I just couldn't click on the link. From what I gather reading here the boy was asleep?

THANK GOD!

I hope she rots in prision for the rest of her life! What a sick twisted excuse for a human being!

5 to 15 years is the current standing from the state. I don't know what the fed charges will be and if they will be concurrent or consecutive.

But you're right, she didn't physically hurt her son, what she did is worse and may have damaged him for life. (He woke up.)

I want to know how the online conversation even started! :confused: I can't wrap my head around it...

Truth or dare? Sorry, you are so right, I can't even imagine. Why if someone asked her to do this did she not end the conversation, block her screen name (protect her son) I will never understand. There is nothing she can say that could explain this to me in a way that I would be able to say "Oh, I get it this is what she was doing"....nothing.

Man, that is one sick b!tch. Someone should help that one stop breathing, like yesterday.

I'll supply the duct tape.........

You know what? No. Just, no! I don't get it at all. Society needs to take hard stance. She pimped her child, worse, she participated in the molestation, for what? What a pig.

from her yahoo profile:

I love the Bible cause it is full of all sorts of stories, and the best part about is it that we Christian believeres WIN at the end!!!

yep, you win amy
what a winner

I have only one concern. Had the child been ill or had a rash? If the alleged mom was only showin the child's body under the covers, she may been inadvisedly trying to relieve her concern. A lot of it is going to be dependent on the conversation at the time and/or what she was actually doing.

Did they arrest the other woman?

I wondered that, too, Steadfast, but I made the assumption that that possibility was looked at immediately and discounted. I was surprised to learn a few years ago that a victim who is asleep or otherwise incapacitated cannot make a complaint. There must be either a confession or a third party complaint (Oregon anyway). I guess a photo and/or video would fit the bill.

I's still wondering if there really was another woman or if it was a sting. Anybody know?

Here's our answer:

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/12/nixa-woman-sentenced-to-federal-prison.html

"....Vogt pleaded guilty to receiving and distributing child *advertiser censored* and to possessing child *advertiser censored* in state court. In February 2009, FBI agents contacted Vogt after receiving an investigative lead that indicated she had e-mailed 15 images of child *advertiser censored* to an Illinois man, who was posing as a woman."

".....she broadcast herself via webcam molesting her son as he slept."

"Federal investigators discovered 139 images of child *advertiser censored* on a computer seized by FBI agents."

So, not the first time. Not to a female friend to ask about a worrisome rash. Pure child *advertiser censored* and abuse. Pure evil. The scariest thing of all is that she does, indeed, look sweet and innocent.

You know, Steadfast, I think all of us who are not abusers and can't wrap our minds around hurting or inappropriately touching a child, try our darnedest to make some sense out of any upsetting report. I thought exactly the same thing about a rash. I could see my adult daughter doing that with me--calling me and asking if I'd be willing to look at a rash on my granddaughter while she slept. You know, it's probably happened and there'd be nothing wrong with it. However, this was to a stranger and was obviously a pattern. My guess is that the feds found some pretty vile stuff.

I guess Amy will get lots of time to spend with her Bible.

I guess Amy wanted her children to believe that ghosts might be visiting their bedrooms at night. She posted on this site:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/P-R-I-S-M-S/message/26

about paranormal activity.

"My name is Amy...I am a single mother of two children ages 10 and 8 and we live in Nixa, Missouri. Nearly all of my life I have had unexplainable things happen to me, and around me."

I'd have to agree, Ms. Vogt, this is unexplainable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back