Found Deceased MO - Brandon Bourbon, 24, Potosi, 2 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no. :( Not the outcome I expected. Prayers for his family and all that love him.

RIP Brandon.

Very sad. Prayers to the family.
Rest in peace, Brandon. :rose:

So tragic. Brandon you had so much life to live. I hope that you are at peace.

RIP young man. Condolences to his family. My parents both grew up near Potosi. People are very friendly, love the outdoors. Its a beautiful, historic area. In recent years, the economy hasn't been too good, not a lot of job opportunities.

It looks like Vienna, Mo was along the route he usually took when driving between Potosi and KU. I've made that drive from Kansas City numerous times. Very scenic, especially on those small roads south of Jefferson City.

The towns and cities around Potosi were originally settled back in the early 1700 ' s by French traders who came from Canada, across the Great Lakes, down the Mississippi . There are many people of French descent in the area, I wonder if Brandon is one.

Bless your heart son. Peace be with you.

Prayers for Brandon's family and friends. I wonder if his parents will have his brain examined for concussion damage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes, or CTE, like Junior Seau and multiple other players at different stages of their football careers. RIP Brandon. Prayers for his devastated family.

Yes, or CTE, like Junior Seau and multiple other players at different stages of their football careers. RIP Brandon. Prayers for his devastated family.
Yes, CTE is what I meant, but I was too lazy to look it up before posting. Heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hadn't read that yet. : (
Wonder who's gun it was??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member