GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am very sad to learn that Breeann is presumed to have been killed...am wondering how they found their suspect and if he confessed, will he help them to find her now...

Do we have any clues yet as to where they're searching this morning?

One of the articles said the DA's office expected to have an update for the press in about an hour. That should be coming up soon.

Only thing I have read is "undisclosed location in Dunklin County".

I'm still wondering if it's one of the conservation/wilderness areas near Senath, since the Dept of Conservation was mentioned as being involved in the search.

That is a huge wilderness/swamp area to the southeast. :(

Am very sad to learn that Breeann is presumed to have been killed...am wondering how they found their suspect and if he confessed, will he help them to find her now...

I am hoping since the perp has been arrested and "they are now searching in an undisclosed location", the perp told them where to look.

LE seems quite sure they have the right person. I guess they want to locate little Breeann before they know the exact charges they will bring against the monster.

It could even be a juvenile like in the Elizabeth Olten case.

Looking at hollye's map, there are two conservation areas nearby - small one NW of town, and larger one SE of town.

Also a small one to the east of Kennett. Incidentally, that is the area where hollye's map shows "Something Drug Across Road".

I really had hoped this would turn out okay. I feel just terrible for Breeann's family. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now.

Do we have any clues yet as to where they're searching this morning?

One of the articles said the DA's office expected to have an update for the press in about an hour. That should be coming up soon.

The Scanner has gone quiet the last time I checked. They must be on cells or a private channel. Hopefully a reporter on the scene finds out more.

My heart is breaking for her father right now. He seemed so determined to find her alive. His interview truly broke my heart. :(

My heart is breaking for her father right now. He seemed so determined to find her alive. His interview truly broke my heart. :(

I keep thinking of him searching and searching for his "princess", as he called her. Even to the point where in several print interviews, he was interviewing on cell phone from an ATV, they said. He never gave up. :cry:

LE seems quite sure they have the right person. I guess they want to locate little Breeann before they know the exact charges they will bring against the monster.

It could even be a juvenile like in the Elizabeth Olten case.

I believed it was a juvenile all along. I guess we'll know more soon.

n/t i'm not saying i believe that person nor am blaming the parents. But there is as much of a chance it is true as that its false. it could explain why they failed the LD test. If it is true i hope at least that they are the ones that gave LE the info needed to catch the guy.

I think it's a juvenile or a pedophile. I don't think it has anything to do with the parents. It sounds like the public helped with the tips in locating the perp.

There is going to be a press conference at noon. How long before noon their time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039