GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinky on high alert

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Mom said she was in the house...looked out, saw Breeann and next thing she knew, she was gone.

I'm new here to the forum, but just want to say you guys do a great job with organizing info and keeping everyone updated. While I'm here I would like to point something that strikes me as odd. First of all the mother (as a few have pointed out) seems a bit strange to me. She looks down, she doesn't seem as upset as I think a mom would be, and she talks about Breeann in past tense. For instance she said "she always wanted her nails done" and "every time she put a dress on she'd tell me she's my princess". It's as if she knows Breeann is gone. Anyone else notice this??

I can't imagine LE telling two parents they both failed if they didn't. That does not give them any leverage at all. Just not buying that. I don't know why they failed, but they did.

JMO

When did LE decide to give them poly's? Was this before or after they found the wheels.

I have to say this. Hearing him talk with such certainty and almost delight about how certain he is that those were Breann's wheels, it made my hinkmeter go off the charts. He went into tremendous detail and seemed almost happy about it. Then NG suddenly hit him with the poly question. He sounds very honest, but now I am beginning to have questions.

he did not sound worried or sad or desperate about the wheels, just certain and confident. It made me think he had something to do with planting them there. Sorry. Up until now I have felt nothing but sympathy. But things seem off in some ways to me. The morning timeline, mom's June Cleaver type version of events. Dad going to an auction but only being gone for an hour and a half. Mom looking out the window and seeing her 3 yr old all alone out in the street, but never calling her back inside.

I don't think LE would lie to both of them...more likely tell one the other failed, No point in telling them they both failed, if they didn't, that would not get them talking against each other, instead they are blaming LE...

Don't they usually keep the results of polygraphs sealed? I never understood the protocols for polygraphs. Some say they are usually not revealed and in other cases, we hear they either passed or failed.

If LE honestly, but perhaps mistakenly, suspects the parents, they could lie, tell them, "look, we know you're lying, you failed your poly, tell us what really happened to your daughter, etc". If the suspects are innocent, they will keep insisting they know nothing more, and at the same time, will still cooperate with police (as LE in this case have said the parents ar doing), will continue to search and go to the press for interviews, as the Rodriguezes are doing. They haven't lawyered up, they're cooperating, they're talking, not hiding...

Just my own scenario ... I just don't see them being involved, and I can see why LE, if they are suspicious, might lie as a tactic in questioning them.

But why is he concerned they may want more info?

I think he is concerned that they failed and LE will now be focusing on them rather than looking outwards. That's the way I interpreted it.

I'm new here to the forum, but just want to say you guys do a great job with organizing info and keeping everyone updated. While I'm here I would like to point something that strikes me as odd. First of all the mother (as a few have pointed out) seems a bit strange to me. She looks down, she doesn't seem as upset as I think a mom would be, and she talks about Breeann in past tense. For instance she said "she always wanted her nails done" and "every time she put a dress on she'd tell me she's my princess". It's as if she knows Breeann is gone. Anyone else notice this??

Great first post. I agree with you. :welcome::fireworks:

Mom said she was in the house...looked out, saw Breeann and next thing she knew, she was gone.

One story had the brother discovering she was gone. Also, in one story there was a 20 min time period for her being out by herself then the next was a 5 min time period....brother getting a drink of water and the mother looking out and seeing her. If she was truly abducted, I'm thinking only the brother came in for lunch that mom was preparing and since BR had just eaten, she was still outside by her lonesome. jmo

When did LE decide to give them poly's? Was this before or after they found the wheels.

I have to say this. Hearing him talk with such certainty and almost delight about how certain he is that those were Breann's wheels, it made my hinkmeter go off the charts. He went into tremendous detail and seemed almost happy about it. Then NG suddenly hit him with the poly question. He sounds very honest, but now I am beginning to have questions.

he did not sound worried or sad or desperate about the wheels, just certain and confident. It made me think he had something to do with planting them there. Sorry. Up until now I have felt nothing but sympathy. But things seem off in some ways to me. The morning timeline, mom's June Cleaver type version of events. Dad going to an auction but only being gone for an hour and a half. Mom looking out the window and seeing her 3 yr old all alone out in the street, but never calling her back inside.

On the flip side, maybe he is trying to use this as good news. That yes, the wheels are hers. That is a clue. That will lead them closer to finding her. It's just hard to say how someone's behavior "means" any certain things.

:rollercoaster::welcome4:

LE is in the business of finding out where the child is and what happened, not playing games with the parents at this stage, IMO. They give the tests to get a potential tool to clear them and move on. They apparently failed and then the wheels turn up, one by one, in a field. It's weird.

Maybe he's happy they found something connected to her. I truly believe he thinks his daughter is alive and will come home. Any parent would be relieved if something is found. That's why they do searches. They want answers. I didn't find his reaction strange at all.

The way the father focused on the bike being gone is curious. It's an odd thing to put before a CHILD. Was he trying to push the abduction story by reminding people the bike was also missing? I don't think I'd give a flying fig about a bike if I couldn't find my little girl. It's been bothering me from the start.

The phrase "going in circles" is also curious.(i know it isn't an unusual thing to say, but it has a strange ring to it with this case...no pun intended.)Do they already have a strong feeling it started at the home, and the evidence keeps leading them back to the home? The answers are there, I believe. And when stories can't be kept straight, they are lies. You don't mess up the truth.

jmho

If LE honestly, but perhaps mistakenly, suspects the parents, they could lie, tell them, "look, we know you're lying, you failed your poly, tell us what really happened to your daughter, etc". If the suspects are innocent, they will keep insisting they know nothing more, and at the same time, will still cooperate with police (as LE in this case have said the parents ar doing), will continue to search and go to the press for interviews, as the Rodriguezes are doing. They haven't lawyered up, they're cooperating, they're talking, not hiding...

Just my own scenario ... I just don't see them being involved, and I can see why LE, if they are suspicious, might lie as a tactic in questioning them.

I think the only way that LE would have suspicions about the family would be if their story was not panning out. So if the neighbors did not see Breeann out with her bike that morning, and the 5 yr old did not have a good convincing interview about the bike ride, then they are going to be suspicious.

I wonder if any of the neighbors did back up the mom's version of events. Probably not, or the cops would not be so suspicious, imo.

Hmmm... I just came back from a Canadian chain store called Zellers with my daughter and we looked at bicycles. ALL of the small bikes have THEIR OWN TYPE of training wheels on them and they are all adjustable with huge bolts to tighten. Each bike has it's own pattern, color, image e.g. Elmo, etc.

The dad would know if the wheels belong to that bike and so would the police. So why is there still a question about the training wheels?? Either the wheels match the bike or they don't. I want to know if the neighbours have seen Breeann on her bike with the training wheels or if there is a photo of her on it riding around.

Man oh man, I hope Breeann is OK. I'm not surprised that the parents were polygraphed as it's expected in all of these types of cases: look at the family first. I hope they aren't involved. I hope Breeann is OK.

On the flip side, maybe he is trying to use this as good news. That yes, the wheels are hers. That is a clue. That will lead them closer to finding her. It's just hard to say how someone's behavior "means" any certain things.

I dont have cable so I didn't watch the interview with NG, but in theory I agree with this. I have read a lot of interviews and blogs written by missing persons' loved ones, and almost every one says something to the effect of, "We just want to know." I don't have the citation handy, but I read the words of a mother whose child was found dead after being missing for years. She said that it was a relief and that the not knowing was infinitely worse even than finding out that her kid had been tortured and left to die alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett