GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for any comments that I have made that seemed to implicate the parents. And I apologize if I have offended anyone on the board. I admit after certain cases I have become much more cynical. Above all else I just want these babies to be found safe and sound.

Sadly that's not the world we live in.

So to the parents of little Breeann I apologize on my behalf. You deserve nothing but support.

I wish I could have helped more.

That is really nice. really wish that the ending was different but at least she was well loved during her all to brief life and not a victim of her parents.

I feel sad for the little boy...one way or another, he will carry guilt for leaving her outside, probably forever...

I agree... I'm going to quote myself from a post at the end of the previous thread, because I think it bears repeating:

May this be a reminder to not ever leave another child in charge of a child--- for both of their sakes. A child should never bear that responsibility. :no:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7023960&postcount=572

I feel sad for the little boy...one way or another, he will carry guilt for leaving her outside, probably forever...

Hopefully his parents will be able to get him some help early to work through those feelings and he will be told in no uncertain tones that he is loved and nothing that happened was his fault.

It wasn't either. I think it is just as possible she would be taken if he was outside too...perhaps both of them.

I hope the suspect will let LE know where Breeann is for her parents sake. If her training wheels were found, Breeann will also be found so he may as well give her up. :(

I hope the suspect will let LE know where Breeann is for her parents sake. If her training wheels were found, Breeann will also be found so he may as well give her up. :(

I'm thinking he may have confessed, since they are looking for a "body" now. Either that or they have some really serious evidence that she is no longer alive.

I have a feeling he's already confessed considering they know to be searching for a body and in a specific area :(

Region 8 News

Always On

12:45 UPDATE: Still no word on when the press conference is going to start. Our reporter is in the Justice Center waiting on prosecutor's to arrive and start. As soon as they start, we'll pass information along to you here on Facebook, our Twitter account, and on http://kait8.com. Thanks for understanding.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Region8News/~2BFCT

Waiting for procecutor to arrive.

Sitting here waiting with all of you and feeling very disgusted, angry and sad all at the same time. Another precious child............:banghead::maddening:

Anyone have a link that will definitely have the presser? kait8 videos won't play for me for some reason, so not sure if I'll be able to watch it there.

OT, but I wonder if the little 5-yr old boy is their child together...I know I read she had other children from a marriage...

223172_249114908444102_247852725236987_873904_1331617_s.jpg

Anyone have a link that will definitely have the presser? kait8 videos won't play for me for some reason, so not sure if I'll be able to watch it there.

If you go back to the first page of this thread and go a little ways down there are multiple links. Hope one will work!

Oh Dear God, not another, please! I just logged in for the day and found that they are now searching for a body and her bicycle. I had so hoped that this one would have a different outcome. Truly and completely sick over this.

I never for a second thought either parent was involved even though some of the chatter was headed that way.

And yes, because of the way the articles are worded I think this person apprehended has said something of the whereabouts or they would not be investigating a specific area or discontinued the search for a white van.

I'm having trouble with the videos from 8 and 12 for some reason also. I don't believe there will be any live feeds to view because they were just getting the info on the case and didn't have time to get the equipment out to Kennett to do so. Go to the FB link on 8...they will update there when presser begins. HTH

This is all so very very sad.

Neither she nor her family deserved this.
smiley-sad010.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member