GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sex charges? He just wanted to kill a 3 year old?? wth!

If they're still searching for her body, more charges may come. He may have just omitted that tidbit. :( Poor baby. :(

The suspect appears to be married with 3 children.

2 girls and a boy.

He is listed as living on Ode Johnson Street at one point.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1645058.html

(I looked him up on dexonline but don't want to link the address and phone number. That also listed the wife mentioned in the above obituary.)

I can only find one Shawn Morgan in Senath.

Anyone finding anything on this guy...such a common name...

Any mention during the news conference of prior arrest record? Hard to believe a 43 y/o one day suddenly decides to abduct and murder a little girl.

:mad:

Rest in peace angel...

images

Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff: Also charged with armed criminal action, tampering with physical evidence in connection with disappearance of Breeann Rodriguez. Morgan caused death by suffocation; still searching for body.

http://www.facebook.com/Region8News

Tears :cry: I don't know why I expected this case to be any different than most, but for some reason I did. I had hope that somehow Breeann was being held alive. Not sure why, but perhaps because the perp took the bicycle too.

Yet another precious beautiful little angel, gone way too soon. RIP sweetheart.

He seems to have a record of various theft-related activities, traffic, and some other things I can't quite determine...nothing much in the past 5 or so years...

There is a Shawn Morgan from Senath who appears to have been sued for back taxes. That's all I see. If this guy has no criminal record, I don't think it's because he was an angel up to this point. I have a feeling he has a dark history.

Thank goodness our LE went out there and did their jobs well... I know this must have been a horribly difficult outcome for them as well as the family. Strength to the family and the LE that is working to bring justice.

He seems to have some civil judgements, a trespassing that he pled guilty to some years back, and two criminal cases that don't show the crime, if it is the right guy...

So angry about this. I've been quietly following and hoping that there would be a happier ending. At least they have someone in custody, and hopefully the evidence is there (a confession, maybe?).

Does this guy, and his family (!), live on the same street? Trying to figure out how he got to her/maybe knew her.

RIP Breeann, beautiful little girl :(

Case Net shows a 2000 ticket for not having a child in a seat belt. Fine $10.

He seems to have a record of various theft-related activities, traffic, and some other things I can't quite determine...nothing much in the past 5 or so years...
Which doesn't fit in with escalating to murder.

:waitasec:

There is a Shawn Morgan from Senath who appears to have been sued for back taxes. That's all I see. If this guy has no criminal record, I don't think it's because he was an angel up to this point. I have a feeling he has a dark history.

They can molest babies for a while, and the babies can't talk enough to tell what happened.

Maybe more charges will come once her body is found.

They know she was suffocated. He not being very cooperative. They are still trying to find the body so he's not being very specific where she is. So there will probably be more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett