GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known that the pink socks were BR's? I'm just wondering why he would need to take them off of her if they were. Planting evidence?

There was a link earlier that stated the 3rd piece of evidence was NOT clothing.

I know Topix is usually FOS, but I'm going to mention this anyway. There were some posts early on before he was named a suspect that brought up Shawn's name and the poster also said to look in the attic. These posts were removed from Topix and are no longer there. Also, IIRC, this is corroborated by the still shots of when the police were searching his house. They were looking up in the attic.

Just something to think about.....

I saw those too, what was weird, was that when MSM started talking about SM, I reconized the name, and I was thinking, "where have I heard that name before?" I would hope LE would look everywhere. Attic, closets, crawl space… everywhere for evidence to get a conviction.

I have heard folks say that a confession is insufficient to bring murder charges. Obviously, they have her body now, but they charged him with murder before that. What did they find, and what does page three of the affidavit say, and how did they know to go arrest him? Hmmmmmmm??? Beats me. But they must have been pretty certain. You can't even get a search warrant without probable cause. Did they say the third piece of evidence was found in the field with her training wheels? (I know we heard about something potentially the third piece of evidence downstairs, but we do t really KNOW) Could they have spotted something in his home during a voluntary search? Something that lead them to get a warrant and come back & arrest him? What happens if you permit LE in your home and they find incriminating or suspicious evidence. Would they just seize it and arrest you right then? I assume so. I wonder how long before this comes to trial, and where he'll be tried, and how much of what's happened will even be admissible since he hasn't had an Atty. <sigh>

I dint really expect any answers, I'm just doing a brain spew, thanks. :(

JMO Crazy or not, no one just smothers a 3 yr old for the heck of it, he smothered her for some sort of reason. The autopsy will tell us the truth. #3 on the probable cause statement must have to do with the 3rd piece of evidence that they found. Why is this being withheld when other evidence found was revealed?!? I think many of us feel we know what he really did to this poor child, then smothered her to death. Time will tell, where is the autopsy results!!!!!

Not crazy at all, I think you and I are in complete agreement. :waitasec: Maybe I didn't express that well? I'm not one to always jump on "that" wagon, but this time I'm afraid what the perp left out is worse that what he revealed. I am so very sorry for her and her family...

I really hope that the 10 days Breeann was missing wasn't so long that all the evidence is destroyed.

I live in Arkansas and here the body goes to Little rock,,I feel like missouri is about the same ,,, her body is at the state crime lab

I'm sure this has been said but welcome to WS - I'm glad you found us, just so sorry it is for such a sad reason.

Does anyone recall when the 3rd piece of evidence was found?

That's what I am wondering. I remember reading about it in at least 2 MSM sources. Going to comb through threads here and all my bookmarks to see if I can find it. I think it was the day that the first training wheel was found, but don't take my word on that.

I really hope that the 10 days Breeann was missing wasn't so long that all the evidence is destroyed.

I was sick to death that he chose to toss this baby away in a trash bag. Now I'm thinking that was the best choice he made that day. I hope it helped to preserve every shred of evidence so we will know for sure everything he did to her! And I hope he gets life and is tortured and beaten every single day. The death penalty is too good for him.

Not crazy at all, I think you and I are in complete agreement. :waitasec: Maybe I didn't express that well? I'm not one to always jump on "that" wagon, but this time I'm afraid what the perp left out is worse that what he revealed. I am so very sorry for her and her family...

I totally agree and tried to express this a few pages ago.

The perp usually tries to diminish his role or polish it up even WHEN CONFESSING.

We see it all the time. Someone admits to a murder and tries to blame the victim (she was climbing into my pool) there is often a justification or evil details left out.

I saw a case the other day where a man admits to murdering his neighbor years ago but said it started innocently......he thought she was flirting.

Come to find out...........total lie........he killed her but he broke in to do it...she never flirted with him as he later would admit.

That's what I am wondering. I remember reading about it in at least 2 MSM sources. Going to comb through threads here and all my bookmarks to see if I can find it. I think it was the day that the first training wheel was found, but don't take my word on that.

I was sick to death that he chose to toss this baby away in a trash bag. Now I'm thinking that was the best choice he made that day. I hope it helped to preserve every shred of evidence so we will know for sure everything he did to her! And I hope he gets life and is tortured and beaten every single day. The death penalty is too good for him.

Police found a possible physical piece of evidence around 7 p.m. Tuesday. They found two more possible pieces of evidence Wednesday morning. The items were located on County Road 568 in Dunklin County which is approximately two miles southeast of Breeann's home.

"It's not clothing and it's not the bike," said Chief Karnes.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15243164/physical-evidence-found-linking-to-missing-girl

We know now that one training wheel was found tues, the other wed. So from reading this above, it sounds like evidence#3 was found around the same time/area the 2nd training wheels was.

The perp usually tries to diminish his role or polish it up even WHEN CONFESSING.

We see it all the time. Someone admits to a murder and tries to blame the victim (she was climbing into my pool) there is often a justification or evil details left out.

I saw a case the other day where a man admits to murdering his neighbor years ago but said it started innocently......he thought she was flirting.

Come to find out...........total lie........he killed her but he broke in to do it...she never flirted with him as he later would admit.

Absolutely agree. There was an element of this behavior when he stated that it seemed to take an hour for her to die.As though it was somehow burdensome for HIM to have her take so long to die when he suffocated her...Very distorted thinking of course...MOO

I don't think his description of the victim climbing into the pool is diminishing his role in the murder.

That's not blaming the victim, IMHO, that's just describing the incident.

Horrible, but I think he said it as it is.

I'm very curious as to why so many people in this thread and elsewhere disbelieve his confession of first degree murder.

Update: weeding out the rumours...just the facts

-BR's father left at 10am to go to auction, BR was still in bed.

-BR went outside ABOUT 11am, it was ABOUT 1130 when BR went missing, family looked for about 30 to 45 min. before calling 911 according to this link http://www.dddnews.com/story/1752168.html

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE were called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE sent out a reverse 911 to the community of Senath on Saturday Aug 6 exact time is unknown

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-SM searched for BR with his neighbour, in neighbours truck, on Saturday after the neighbourhood learned of the disappearance.

-SM joined neighbourhood chat about search with neighbours on Sat morning

-One Training wheels was found one on tuesday

-The 2nd training wheel and a 3rd piece of evidence was found, LE stated it was NOT clothing. All 3 pieces of evidence were located at County Road 568 in Dunklin County which is approximately two miles southeast of Breeann's home. LE does not feel these items were there the 1st time they searched the area.
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15243164...o-missing-girl

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-As stated in the probable cause PDF SM found BR on his pool ladder and he brought her into his house and suffocated her with a plastic bag, dumped her body in the same plastic bag and threw it over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later he dismanteled her bike and dumped it in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4 on Tues Aug 16 around 630pm.

-SM is married with 3 kids age ranges about 8-14

-Neighbour MM reported in media that SM's wife and kids were away on day of disappearance (return date unknown)

-A neighbour reported in media saying FBI removed computer and bags of stuff from SM's home

-SM did not have a lawyer and did not enter a plea when he made his first court appearance Tuesday Aug 16th

MAP OF VARIOUS POINTS OF INTEREST IN CASE
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=36.125046,-90.165455&spn=0.003211,0.006947

Is there anything else to add????

I don't think his description of the victim climbing into the pool is diminishing his role in the murder.

I'm very curious as to why so many people in this thread and elsewhere disbelieve his confession of first degree murder.

Speaking only for myself I believe that the confession is valid,and I believe that the primary motivation for this child's murder was that the killer sexually assaulted her. MOO

I don't disbelieve his confession, I believe him. HOWEVER, I also believe he is NOT telling the whole story. You do not suffocate a 3rd for being near your pool...there is more to this story. JMO

This article says the training wheels were found together and quotes LE, including Chief Karnes --
"Crews found a pair of training wheels . . . We found some items of interest. We released they are training wheels . . . If somebody could come and say, 'Hey, I threw those out there . . .' that would help so much."
They don't mention any other piece of evidence found at or before that time.
I don't have a link, just this image from the case archive album:
81111tr-wheels4wheelers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads