GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No new articles, but his wife has filed a petition, same link as MarthaM's.

Date Filed: 09/06/2011
Case Type: CC Dissolution- w/ Children
Disposition: Not Disposed

The wife also took out a temporary restraining order today on SM.

09/07/2011 Temporary Restraining Order

Affidavit Filed

Mot for Temp Restraining Order

09/06/2011 Proposed Parenting Plan Filed

Certificate of Dissolution

Petition Filed - Domestic Rel

Judge Assigned

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

She has an attorney but he doesn't yet for the divorce. I don't know why she needs a restraining order other than to keep him from contacting the children & her via jail, I suppose.

I checked Shawn's docket and there still isn't an attorney assigned so he must be getting a public defender on the 13th.

There were three subpoenas served on the 19th after his arrest. Same link, search the
35th district court for Dunklin to view SM's dockets etc.., & use the date 8/13/11 to pull his docket up.

An update to previous divorce docket.

09/08/2011 Summons Issued-Circuit
Document ID: 11-SMCC-472, for MORGAN, SHAWN D.; ISSUED SHERIFF DUNKLIN COUNTY.

09/07/2011 Temporary Restraining Order
TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION WITHOUT FILED SO ORDERED. S/JOHN C. SPIELMAN, JUDGE

Affidavit Filed
AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF PETITIONER'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION FILED BY PETITITONER.

Mot for Temp Restraining Order
MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION WITHOUT NOTICE FILED BY PETITIONER.

09/06/2011 Certificate of Dissolution

Proposed Parenting Plan Filed

Petition Filed - Domestic Rel
WITH INFORMATION SHEET.

Filing:
CERTIFICATE OF INABILITY TO PAY COSTS, FEES AND EXPENSES FILED BY PETITIONER. APPROVED.
Filed By: STEPHEN R SHARP

Judge Assigned

Issuance
Issued To: MORGAN , SHAWN D Date Issued: 09/08/2011
Document Issued: Summons Civil Case(To Dft/Res) Due Date: 10/08/2011
Document ID: 11-SMCC-472

Return (Information not yet on file)

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

No attorney yet for Shawn on either case.

I'm curious if this order has been done or they have to wait until SM has a lawyer to represent him. Anyone know? Could be the hold up.

08/15/2011 Order
SIGNED BY JUDGE H MARK PREYER. ORDER FOR SALIVA/ BUCCAL SWAB TESTING.

Motion Filed
FOR SALIVA/BUCCAL SWAB TESTING.
Filed By: STEPHEN P SOKOLOFF

Initial Arraignment Scheduled
Associated Entries: 08/16/2011 - Arraignment Held
Comes State by Assistant Prosecuting Attorney and comes defendant in person. Defendant is advised of charge against him/her, of right to retain counsel and to request assignment of counsel if he/she is unable to employ counsel and of his/her right to remain silent and that any statement made by him/her may be used against him. STATE APPEARS BY APA JONCE CHIDISTER. DEFENDANT APPEARS.
Scheduled For: 08/16/2011; 9:00 AM ; JOHN C SPIELMAN; Dunklin

Warrant Served
Document ID - 11-DUARW-486; Served To - MORGAN, SHAWN D; Server - SHERIFF DEPT-DUNKLIN COUNTY-KENNETT; Served Date - 13-AUG-11; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served

The TRO was granted w/o being filed, I believe, but I'm curious what the three subpoenas are for?

09/07/2011 Temporary Restraining Order TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER AND PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION WITHOUT FILED SO ORDERED. S/JOHN C. SPIELMAN, JUDGE

Added today 9/9/2011
Amended Affidavit File(under Docket Enteries on the court case website link)
CHARGED V ADDED: CLASS "C" FELONY POSSESSION OF CHILD *advertiser censored*.

Added today 9/9/2011
Amended Affidavit File(under Docket Enteries on the court case website link)
CHARGED V ADDED: CLASS "C" FELONY POSSESSION OF CHILD *advertiser censored*.

Wow. More than ever, I think this guy was just waiting until an opportunity presented itself. Planning.

Wow. More than ever, I think this guy was just waiting until an opportunity presented itself. Planning.
Me to Martha, how sad it is. Many suspected this element, me included, but when something like this points to it, then it saddens me even more for sweet little Breeann.

So, if he had child *advertiser censored*, then I guess we have our motive. That is what I thought all along- a sexual abuse motive. I am sorry sweet girl.

OMgosh...poor Breeann...oh that monster
and tsk tsk, and his poor children, oh this will haunt them....I truly hope they weren't victims of any wrongdoing in the home:(

The little twirp! Who is reporting on this case? Is anyone in the media following this case and seeing to it justice is carried out and reported? Geez.

SM most likely hasn't submitted to this test yet without an attorney (guessing only). I can see more charges coming if he hasn't. It makes sense why his wife got that restraining order! Hope the children are okay too. Just sick.

08/15/2011 Order
SIGNED BY JUDGE H MARK PREYER. ORDER FOR SALIVA/ BUCCAL SWAB TESTING.

Motion Filed
FOR SALIVA/BUCCAL SWAB TESTING.

Initial Arraignment Scheduled
Associated Entries: 08/16/2011 - Arraignment Held
Comes State by Assistant Prosecuting Attorney and comes defendant in person. Defendant is advised of charge against him/her, of right to retain counsel and to request assignment of counsel if he/she is unable to employ counsel and of his/her right to remain silent and that any statement made by him/her may be used against him. STATE APPEARS BY APA JONCE CHIDISTER. DEFENDANT APPEARS.
Scheduled For: 08/16/2011; 9:00 AM ; JOHN C SPIELMAN; Dunklin

Warrant Served
Document ID - 11-DUARW-486; Served To - MORGAN, SHAWN D; Server - SHERIFF DEPT-DUNKLIN COUNTY-KENNETT; Served Date - 13-AUG-11; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served

CRG, Council for Responsible Genetics, Forensic DNA Collection

http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/pageDocuments/I6W7Q3D7RM.pdf

Child *advertiser censored*.....of course he had child *advertiser censored*. Why else would he simply place a plastic bag over an innocent little girl's face to smother her for what seemed like an hour because she was on the ladder of his pool? He can rot in hell. Prayers to his family.

:sigh: well there it is. They need a swab. :sigh:

I'm so sorry for what happened to you Breeann.

The attorney for Tonya Morgan's divorce is Shannon Wright Morgan. A relative of Shawn (Tonya's by marriage)? Her in laws are Keith and Kathy Morgan of Senath.
If so, I assume this means SM family is wiping their hands of him??

Oh, good God!

I feel like I have been socked in the gut - that poor baby...I was hoping that an assault of this nature did not factor into this crime but I am afraid these new signs point to it.

Makes me equally as afraid for what he did to his own daughters.

Prayer to all of them...

Judge appoints public defender to man accused of murdering Senath 3-year-old

Updated: Sep 13, 2011 12:03 PM MDT

http://www.kait8.com/story/15358904/judge-appoints-public-defender-to-man-accused-of-murdering-senath-3-year-old

Morgan files for public defender

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LECIA FORESTER , Daily Dunklin Democrat

On Monday, Sept. 12, it was learned that the Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney, Stephen P. Sokoloff, had filed a second amended complaint against Morgan, alleging an additional offense. The new count alleges that Morgan committed a Class C felony offense of Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. The new charge is a result of a continuing investigation into the case by Dunklin County law enforcement officials.
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1762141.html

Shawn Morgan headed for court on murder, kidnapping and *advertiser censored* crimes

3:43 AM, Sep 13, 2011

Kennett, Missouri (KSDK)-- The Dunklin County man charged in the death of a three year old girl last month is now facing possession of child *advertiser censored* charges in the case.

No obvious motive has been disclosed, despite Morgan allegedly confessing to the crime.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/276465/3/Shawn-Morgan-headed-for-court-on-murder-kidnapping-and-*advertiser censored*-crimes

This guy doesn't need to breathe the same air as us. He needs to be put down! What a sick piece of crap for what he did to Breeann. RIP Breeann I'm so sorry that monster stole your life from you. He will burn in hell.

Court docket update

09/13/2011 Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 10/04/2011; 9:00 AM ; JOHN C SPIELMAN; Dunklin

Application Filed
Defendant requests services of public defender. Defendant makes written application for public defender services. After review of said application, public defender advises Court that defendant is not indigent and does not qualify for public defender services. Upon motion of defendant, Court reviews public defender's determination of eligibility. Written application filed with this Court. Court determines that Defendant is not indigent and has the means available to him/her to employ counsel. COURT APPOINTS PUBLIC DEFENDER. AS A DIFFERENT DIVISION OF PUBLIC DEFENDER'S OFFICE WILL REPRESENT DEFENDANT THE COURT WILL BE NOTIFIED OF APPOINTED PD, BY NEXT COURT DATE.
Associated Entries: 08/30/2011 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
STATE APPEARS BY PA, STEPHEN SOKOLOFF. DEFENDANT APPEARS.
Associated Entries: 08/30/2011 - Counsel Status Hrng Scheduled
Scheduled For: 09/13/2011; 9:00 AM ; JOHN C SPIELMAN; Dunklin

So he doesn't quailify for a PD but gets one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon86