• Missing Since 09/16/2018
  • Missing From Waynesville, Missouri
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/19/1962 (61)
  • Age 56 years old
  • Height and Weight Unknown

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Collins has pierced ears.

Details of Disappearance​

Collins was last seen in Waynesville, Missouri on September 16, 2018. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Missouri State Highway Patrol 800-877-3452

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 22, 2019; casefile added.

• collins_carrie.jpg
Collins, circa 2018
  • Missing Since 09/16/2018
  • Missing From Waynesville, Missouri
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/19/1962 (61)
  • Age 56 years old
  • Height and Weight Unknown

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Collins has pierced ears.

Details of Disappearance​

Collins was last seen in Waynesville, Missouri on September 16, 2018. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Missouri State Highway Patrol 800-877-3452

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 22, 2019; casefile added.
There is so little information about Carrie. Was she married or in a relationship or did she live alone? Any kids or other relatives looking for her? There are some other missing women and men in that same area. Did she have a vehicle? There's not much to go on. **BUMPING** in April 2024

Last edited:
There is so little information about Carrie. Was she married or in a relationship or did she live alone? Any kids or other relatives looking for her? There are some other missing women and men in that same area. Did she have a vehicle? There's not much to go on. **BUMPING** in April 2024

Posting again August 1, 2024: Carrie has been removed from the Missouri Hwy Patrol missing persons list. I don't know if that's a mistake or she was found? I'm certain she's still on the Charley Project site. Going to research and see if I can find whether she's dead or alive. I checked out the funeral home listings in her area. Maybe she was missing on purpose to get out of bad situation?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth
Back