Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for CR updates, so far this morning I have found THREE other (no obvious tie to CR) stories regarding some form of sexual/violence perversion involving the Springfield/Lebanon area. And I can't shake the idea that tiny Lebanon has THREE "lingerie" shops (as discussed here).
Along I-44, which runs through Lebanon, there are lots of lingerie, and sex shops. Used to be a lot of adult video stores and strip clubs until the state passed laws forcing them to close at certain times and banning full nudity, which caused a lot of them to close. And mobile internet caused most of the adult video stores to close. But they have always been common place along the interstate, not just Lebanon.

The last time I passed through there, several years ago, it was to stop for a visit to what used to be the walnut bowl factory (it's called something else now). In the checkout line, my cousin and I watched as the guy ahead of us in the checkout line bought about 10 or 15 "burner phones", paying in cash. The transaction took a while and we just looked at each other in amazement. Later, I told her some people buy those for illegal purposes, sometimes because they can't afford a monthly cell phone plan. It was weird. It gave me an unsettling feeling, as did seeing some people hanging around that part of town who looked appeared to be meth users.

Exactly @Betty P. There's no contract with a burn phone. Nothing with a name etc. Plus they'll only be used a few times because the people doing illegal things constantly change the numbers.

Exactly @Betty P. There's no contract with a burn phone. Nothing with a name etc. Plus they'll only be used a few times because the people doing illegal things constantly change the numbers.

Also disturbing that the Shepherd of the Hills factory outlet store was selling them, no questions asked.

JMO, sometimes I think the US rural economy and communities have been completely re-shaped after decades of jobs moving overseas and Big Agriculture. JMO

Along I-44, which runs through Lebanon, there are lots of lingerie, and sex shops. Used to be a lot of adult video stores and strip clubs until the state passed laws forcing them to close at certain times and banning full nudity, which caused a lot of them to close. And mobile internet caused most of the adult video stores to close. But they have always been common place along the interstate, not just Lebanon.

Certainly not my intention to bash Lebanon -- don't believe I've ever been there -- only cite it since it's the locale/focus of this thread.

The county contains Bennett Springs State Park if I'm not mistaken -- keeping things hush-hush benefits the local economy I'm sure. Also Lake of the Ozarks brings in tourists as well, from all over the Midwest. I can't help but think this is a factor here.

The county contains Bennett Springs State Park if I'm not mistaken -- keeping things hush-hush benefits the local economy I'm sure. Also Lake of the Ozarks brings in tourists as well, from all over the Midwest. I can't help but think this is a factor here.

Have you checked out the story about a missing woman near Edwards, MO (up near Climax Springs). Her name is Echo Lloyd. Her family has worked hard to get the word out about her case, but back home, it's silence, probably for the same reason.

MO - MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

I was curious, as someone who runs an adult store, so I popped over to look at the websites. Nothing weird about Shades of Gray, other than an old, weird website (which tbh you could say about my shop!) and some.... really, REALLY cheap looking merch. (this isn't QUITE relevant other than to specify if it's a front, they're good at looking like a real, if cheap, adult shop.)

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loc...LNpoW9iIYlqLzlwUAFaNmwBflAdEIyhfHnlwtBc_G3ARo

It could be several weeks before more information is released in the case of Cassidy Rainwater, the Missouri woman who was allegedly kidnapped in the Ozarks and held in a cage.

Dallas County Sheriff Scott Rice told The Star Wednesday afternoon that he was told that it could be 30 to 90 days before forensic tests come back.

“We’re waiting for lab results to pursue possible other charges,” said Rice, whose department is leading the investigation.
So, in all likelihood; they definitely found human remains..

I was curious, as someone who runs an adult store, so I popped over to look at the websites. Nothing weird about Shades of Gray, other than an old, weird website (which tbh you could say about my shop!) and some.... really, REALLY cheap looking merch. (this isn't QUITE relevant other than to specify if it's a front, they're good at looking like a real, if cheap, adult shop.)

Methinks there would have to be an outsize market there, to support three stores....must wear out a lot of lingerie, or....

Yes. Some of them don’t give an address but at least one of them (photo #63) has his address as the exact same as Cassidy’s 2 monsters.

Photo #8 gave the address at one time as well.

#63 and #8 come up related in some way related on certain search engines.

BTW #8 is currently locked up and looking at a long sentence.

Methinks there would have to be an outsize market there, to support three stores....must wear out a lot of lingerie, or....
Well, here's the thing: I can't actually determine which the other stores are supposed to be. Googling "adult store lebanon MO" gives me Shades of Gray, and a place that appears to potentially be a theater. I thought I found a Facebook for them that indicated they do gaming of some type also but I can't find it again now. Both have very bare bones websites on a business.site domain, which is just a very basic Google site tool and tells me whoever was doing it wasn't particularly tech savvy and/or concerned with their online image. The google street view is weird looking, but it's also two years old. So, it's not impossible to me that a town could support both a cheap adult boutique and then also an adult theater and arcade. The customer base would have overlap but not be exactly the same.

Googling "lingerie store lebanon mo" gives me, again, Shades of Gray, and this time a B&B Boutique which is listed pretty much everywhere as.... an auto air conditioning service place? That also buys gold?? I guess? So... that's weird. Google's "from the business" says "Auto air conditioning service, bullion buyer, jewelry buyer, video game buyer, soon to be more!" Which admittedly is bizarre to me, but I also live in as big of a city as it was possible for me to find so this just may be a case of "small town business attempts to diversify as best it can".

It's weird but I don't know that it's WEIRD weird, if that makes sense?

Photo #8 gave the address at one time as well.

#63 and #8 come up related in some way related on certain search engines.

BTW #8 is currently locked up and looking at a long sentence.

How about the idea that statewide there are 381 'sex offenders' rated as 'absconders without a home address:'

Search Missouri Sex Offender Registry

Well, here's the thing: I can't actually determine which the other stores are supposed to be. Googling "adult store lebanon MO" gives me Shades of Gray, and a place that appears to potentially be a theater. I thought I found a Facebook for them that indicated they do gaming of some type also but I can't find it again now. Both have very bare bones websites on a business.site domain, which is just a very basic Google site tool and tells me whoever was doing it wasn't particularly tech savvy and/or concerned with their online image. The google street view is weird looking, but it's also two years old. So, it's not impossible to me that a town could support both a cheap adult boutique and then also an adult theater and arcade. The customer base would have overlap but not be exactly the same.

Googling "lingerie store lebanon mo" gives me, again, Shades of Gray, and this time a B&B Boutique which is listed pretty much everywhere as.... an auto air conditioning service place? That also buys gold?? I guess? So... that's weird. Google's "from the business" says "Auto air conditioning service, bullion buyer, jewelry buyer, video game buyer, soon to be more!" Which admittedly is bizarre to me, but I also live in as big of a city as it was possible for me to find so this just may be a case of "small town business attempts to diversify as best it can".

It's weird but I don't know that it's WEIRD weird, if that makes sense?

I used DuckDuckGo and 'lingerie lebanon mo' -- and got a lot mo' ! To be fair, they are almost all in Springfield, but I will leave it at that so hopefully I don't get TOSsed for being off-topic....

Can't get a fact out of my head. On Moon Valley Rd, there are landowners named "Rainwater". The Dallas Co GIS web page confirms this, but does not give info as to what buildings are on the property.
Is this CR's relation? I'm also very curious why we don't see her family pleading for her return-- it's just the norm to see that. Hoping for the best, though.

Has anyone checked out the list of sex offenders in the Dallas County jail? Disturbing. Men and women in jail charged with rape and other sexual offenses.

Offender’s List – Dallas County Sheriff's Office
Holy cow! Buffalo MO only has a population of 3000, but more than 30 of them are currently jailed as sex offenders (!!). How is that even possible? What is going on there?

ETA: what jail system would ever allow you to get your mug shot while wearing sunglasses?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member