Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norton and phelps are brothers. They have alot of family in the area. So many was out on social media defending jp and tn. I said it from the beginning one of them was super strange. Making a post about missing photos oh return them now give the family the only thing they have left. Then a few days after the house burns down. It shows something was planned. Since then that post was deleted but I saved the screenshots. I sent so many of my screenshots that I've researched on what was rumors back in October and Sept. and now are mostly true events now. Thank you all for your loving kindness toward the other posts I made. My head is a little better today after finally getting some sleep last night. Im trying my best to take a break from all of this but I want to try and help you guys with what I found out. Some of what I found out was from you guys on this website and around social medias. I have a question would I be allowed to post screenshots from social media with names on them. The one about photos being taken i would like to share it with you all if its allowed. That same person who posted about photos made legal threats that slander and blah blah but at this point its not that no more.
If you are a family member or personal friend of a named player in a case you can go through a private process with the moderators of the site (none of us on the forum will know your identity or anybody who might threaten to sue you) and become what's called a "verified insider"

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Once you're verified as an insider on a case you can post whatever you want about it and we will take you at your word, no screenshots required.

I can’t even wrap my mind around this. I want to say something l can’t say on here.

It’s a good cover though on the outside he’s a preacher inside his cabin he’s a killer.
You too can become an ordained minister online in five minutes through the Universal Life Church, for free.
If you want certificates, wedding scripts, press passes, parking permits, etc., those will cost a few bucks.
Many people who use this service have no nefarious intent, they just want to conduct a wedding for a friend or family member.
Get Ordained Online

So is there no way for the FBI or other LE agencies to figure out who sent the photos from Germany? Were they sent by email or via the post office?

So is there no way for the FBI or other LE agencies to figure out who sent the photos from Germany? Were they sent by email or via the post office?

I assume the files were transfered on the dark web and it's not likely the person who sent then to the FBI is in Germany, as someone stated earlier in the thread, Germany is the least likely place they would be.

Dark web - Wikipedia
BBM
Identities and locations of darknet users stay anonymous and cannot be tracked due to the layered encryption system. The darknet encryption technology routes users' data through a large number of intermediate servers, which protects the users' identity and guarantees anonymity. The transmitted information can be decrypted only by a subsequent node in the scheme, which leads to the exit node. The complicated system makes it almost impossible to reproduce the node path and decrypt the information layer by layer. Due to the high level of encryption, websites are not able to track geolocation and IP of their users, and users are not able to get this information about the host. Thus, communication between darknet users is highly encrypted allowing users to talk, blog, and share files confidentially

When investigating online suspects, police typically use the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the individual, however, due to Tor browsers creating anonymity, this becomes an impossible tactic

Last edited:
I assume the files were transfered on the dark web and it's not likely the person who sent then to the FBI is in Germany, as someone stated earlier in the thread, Germany is the least likely place they would be.

Dark web - Wikipedia
BBM
Identities and locations of darknet users stay anonymous and cannot be tracked due to the layered encryption system. The darknet encryption technology routes users' data through a large number of intermediate servers, which protects the users' identity and guarantees anonymity. The transmitted information can be decrypted only by a subsequent node in the scheme, which leads to the exit node. The complicated system makes it almost impossible to reproduce the node path and decrypt the information layer by layer. Due to the high level of encryption, websites are not able to track geolocation and IP of their users, and users are not able to get this information about the host. Thus, communication between darknet users is highly encrypted allowing users to talk, blog, and share files confidentially

When investigating online suspects, police typically use the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the individual, however, due to Tor browsers creating anonymity, this becomes an impossible tactic
Wow! Scary! And thanks!

Wow! Scary! And thanks!
That being said, they did bring down the owner of the dark web's "Silk Road" site operated by 27 year old "Dread Pirate Roberts", after he had made $80 million in drug sales. They busted him in a SF library.
But I'm not sure tracking the person who turned in the files of CR's death is worth the resources, (unless they want to offer them a job), they don't want to stop him/her.
They can only hope that person keeps ratting on people who sell files on the dark web depicting murders.

How FBI brought down cyber-underworld site Silk Road

Last edited:
I've got a few questions, comments and concerns y'all might be able to help with...
1. WHO took the pictures? 2. Why was there no mention of this by Norton is his "graphic, detailed confession? 3. The sheriff stated " a motive was unclear and unknown" Well, which is it? Unclear could, possibly, have more than 1 meaning but to me it means that a motive or more than 1 motive was stated . Unknown, leads me to believe that there isn't even a possible hint of a motive. Are we to believe that Norton gave a "graphic and detailed account of what happened " as well as confessing to trolling Walmart in search of young girls but NEVER said WHY they were doing it?! ! It doesn't make a lick of sense. 4. Why was the "Greene County LE taken off the case"? And why was this info made public? Especially if there are still so many unanswered questions? Does knowing that there will be LESS investigators, detectives, police, ect alleviate public concerns? 5. Where is the FBI? The tip was given to them first. Are they too, "off the case"? If anyone has read, seen or heard ANY statement or peep from that agency I'd love to know about it. 6. Regarding the property.. According to media reports, the registered owner of 386 Moon Valley Rd stated the he "didn't know if he really owned it" (REALLY?) Well who did JP pay rent to? If he was in fact truly renting it. Who was paying the property taxes? These may seem insignificant details to some of you. You may be right. I believe no question should go unanswered No detail overlooked. It is the only way we will find the truth. In my opinion.

I've got a few questions, comments and concerns y'all might be able to help with...
1. WHO took the pictures? 2. Why was there no mention of this by Norton is his "graphic, detailed confession? 3. The sheriff stated " a motive was unclear and unknown" Well, which is it? Unclear could, possibly, have more than 1 meaning but to me it means that a motive or more than 1 motive was stated . Unknown, leads me to believe that there isn't even a possible hint of a motive. Are we to believe that Norton gave a "graphic and detailed account of what happened " as well as confessing to trolling Walmart in search of young girls but NEVER said WHY they were doing it?! ********! It doesn't make a lick of sense. 4. Why was the "Greene County LE taken off the case"? And why was this info made public? Especially if there are still so many unanswered questions? Does knowing that there will be LESS investigators, detectives, police, ect alleviate public concerns? 5. Where is the FBI? The tip was given to them first. Are they too, "off the case"? If anyone has read, seen or heard ANY statement or peep from that agency I'd love to know about it. 6. Regarding the property.. According to media reports, the registered owner of 386 Moon Valley Rd stated the he "didn't know if he really owned it" (REALLY?) Well who did JP pay rent to? If he was in fact truly renting it. Who was paying the property taxes? These may seem insignificant details to some of you. You may be right. I believe no question should go unanswered No detail overlooked. It is the only way we will find the truth. In my opinion.
The FBI is who interviewed Norton when he confessed and they also executed the search warrant with the Dallas and Greene CO sheriff departments, the FBI are definitely on this case. They also have the means to investigate cyber crime, local LE not so much.
I think Greene CO was only called in to help execute the search warrant because they have a larger, more advanced crime scene unit, equipment etc., due to having about ten times the population of Dallas CO, so they have more funds for that stuff, but they have no jurisdiction in this case if I'm not mistaken. The FBI field offices are in Kansas City and St Louis so it makes sense to ask the crime scene unit in Springfield to assist with their manpower and equipment, economically. Jmo.
Sometimes witnesses are not exposed, even to the defendants, until trial.
Pre-trial discovery has the lawyers for the defense and the state present but not the defendant, for the witnesses protection.
Even though he's in jail, someone bombed the house, he could have witnesses killed from inside his jail cell, too. Jmo.
A lot of questions won't be answered until trial, that's the hardest wait. There's one murder case I follow on this site that it's been 5 years, the defense kept getting continuances and now over a year in pre-trial hearings, I'm still waiting..

Last edited:
The FBI is who interviewed Norton when he confessed and they also executed the search warrant with the Dallas and Greene CO sheriff departments, the FBI are definitely on this case. They also have the means to investigate cyber crime, local LE not so much.

I do hope the FBI is investigating cybercrime and sex trafficking much further in this case. I'll be very encouraged if we see some charges brought against the two perps and others who were involved in this and other crimes.

So far, the only charges brought against these creeps are state charges: murder, kidnapping and abandonment of a corpse

Here's a good fact sheet from Dept. of Health & Human Svcs. defining human trafficking (which includes sex trafficking)

Fact Sheet: Human Trafficking

It's encouraging that federal charges were brought in the local sex trafficking case in 2013

Lebanon Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Coercing a Minor to Become a Sex Slave

I do hope the FBI is investigating cybercrime and sex trafficking much further in this case. I'll be very encouraged if we see some charges brought against the two perps and others who were involved in this and other crimes.

So far, the only charges brought against these creeps are state charges: murder, kidnapping and abandonment of a corpse

Here's a good fact sheet from Dept. of Health & Human Svcs. defining human trafficking (which includes sex trafficking)

Fact Sheet: Human Trafficking

It's encouraging that federal charges were brought in the local sex trafficking case in 2013

Lebanon Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Coercing a Minor to Become a Sex Slave

wow, wow and wow.....I have as strong stomach....but this content is so disgusting......this poor girl OMG.

But I'm not sure tracking the person who turned in the files of CR's death is worth the resources, (unless they want to offer them a job), they don't want to stop him/her.

My understanding is that once a document (in this case photos) is put on the Internet or dark web, the original owner has no idea where they may end up. It's a risky business b/c all governments have their own operatives on the dark web, so one never knows when it ends up in the hands of law enforcement.

You too can become an ordained minister online in five minutes through the Universal Life Church, for free.
If you want certificates, wedding scripts, press passes, parking permits, etc., those will cost a few bucks.
Many people who use this service have no nefarious intent, they just want to conduct a wedding for a friend or family member.
Get Ordained Online
Yup, I’m one myself. I was able to conduct wedding ceremonies for some loved ones, including my son and DIL. It’s very common.

Not even in the police statements regarding what Norton allegedly said in his confession is ANY reference to that cage and her being in it made! It does however say that Norton confessed to planning it out with Phelps and discussing how easy it would be with her asleep om the couch by the door. He said that after she was dead they took a break then moved her outside .... She wasnt put in a cage After that she was put into the bathtub. Soo when was she in a cage? Not likely shed be asleep on the couch after being kept in then released from a cage.
But there are photos of her in a cage. How do you think that they came about?

Is it possible she was already deceased in the cage photos? Maybe she wasn’t actually confined but that’s just where they put the body before doing the other stuff?

Is it possible she was already deceased in the cage photos? Maybe she wasn’t actually confined but that’s just where they put the body before doing the other stuff?

IMO, she was photographed in horrific poses, etc. No need to dwell on it.

I saw a pic of the cage on another website - quite by accident, that site evidently is not moderated as well as Websleuths. It appeared to be a cage similar to the one used in old circus movies for wild animals. Not a regular animal cage.

If it had had B/D symbolism, that's I would not know.

Get Ordained Online

Yes I know this :) my point was JP's outer persona (cover/mask/minister) as opposed to what he did behind closed doors. And how the gap is quite wide.

The ULC has only two core tenets that ministers must uphold:

1. Do only that which is right.
  2. Every individual is free to practice their religion however they like as long as their actions do not impinge upon the rights or freedoms of others and are in accordance with the law.
JP was not even close to this...(moo)

No offense to true ministry work though!

:( RIP Cassidy - may your loved ones find strength, solace and peace in the months ahead.

Have been lurking a while on Cassidy's thread, saw the updated thread title Friday - saying how awful it is doesn't seem adequate.

What the actual f*#k is wrong with these "people"? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members