Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few questions, comments and concerns y'all might be able to help with...
1. WHO took the pictures? 2. Why was there no mention of this by Norton is his "graphic, detailed confession? 3. The sheriff stated " a motive was unclear and unknown" Well, which is it? Unclear could, possibly, have more than 1 meaning but to me it means that a motive or more than 1 motive was stated . Unknown, leads me to believe that there isn't even a possible hint of a motive. Are we to believe that Norton gave a "graphic and detailed account of what happened " as well as confessing to trolling Walmart in search of young girls but NEVER said WHY they were doing it?! ********! It doesn't make a lick of sense. 4. Why was the "Greene County LE taken off the case"? And why was this info made public? Especially if there are still so many unanswered questions? Does knowing that there will be LESS investigators, detectives, police, ect alleviate public concerns? 5. Where is the FBI? The tip was given to them first. Are they too, "off the case"? If anyone has read, seen or heard ANY statement or peep from that agency I'd love to know about it. 6. Regarding the property.. According to media reports, the registered owner of 386 Moon Valley Rd stated the he "didn't know if he really owned it" (REALLY?) Well who did JP pay rent to? If he was in fact truly renting it. Who was paying the property taxes? These may seem insignificant details to some of you. You may be right. I believe no question should go unanswered No detail overlooked. It is the only way we will find the truth. In my opinion.

1. The photos were found on JP’s phone - 7 in total both in the cage and later of her body (l won’t keep repeating the graphic details) so while Norton may not have mentioned who took them (as far as we know) it’s in my opinion JP’s phone has the photos = JP took the photos.

2. As far as an unclear motive - they may not reveal that to the public until the trial as they are building a case. An educated guess - (since they were planning to kill her on 7/24 as evidenced by the digital evidence they seized and revealed at bond hearing) it’s my guess that they simply did not need her anymore. And therefore she was a liability and no longer an asset.

3. Sexual predators most often don’t need motives they just act without thought or empathy. Especially if it’s related to sociopathy or psychopathy or malignant narcissism. We simply don’t know yet.

4. I doubt very much there are less investigators on the case and l believe the FBI is indeed involved (quietly). If this is connected to a bigger network or local. The FBI are not going to reveal anything - but they could indeed be running the show - we will never know that. JP’s computer/ phone was taken as well as 200 pieces of evidence. Any contact he had selling her photos or any IP addresses emails etc and all information is now in their hands. They will track down anyone and everyone - glad they got that before the “arson” !

5- I don’t know who owns the land the cabin was on, but l am 100 certain the FBI knows and that’s all that matters now.

All my opinion and thoughts-

link below contains the information about 7 photos.

Images of missing woman on man's phone leads to kidnapping charge in Dallas County

1. The photos were found on JP’s phone - 7 in total both in the cage and later of her body (l won’t keep repeating the graphic details) so while Norton may not have mentioned who took them (as far as we know) it’s in my opinion JP’s phone has the photos = JP took the photos.

2. As far as an unclear motive - they may not reveal that to the public until the trial as they are building a case. An educated guess - (since they were planning to kill her on 7/24 as evidenced by the digital evidence they seized and revealed at bond hearing) it’s my guess that they simply did not need her anymore. And therefore she was a liability and no longer an asset.

3. Sexual predators most often don’t need motives they just act without thought or empathy. Especially if it’s related to sociopathy or psychopathy or malignant narcissism. We simply don’t know yet.

4. I doubt very much there are less investigators on the case and l believe the FBI is indeed involved (quietly). If this is connected to a bigger network or local. The FBI are not going to reveal anything - but they could indeed be running the show - we will never know that. JP’s computer/ phone was taken as well as 200 pieces of evidence. Any contact he had selling her photos or any IP addresses emails etc and all information is now in their hands. They will track down anyone and everyone - glad they got that before the “arson” !

5- I don’t know who owns the land the cabin was on, but l am 100 certain the FBI knows and that’s all that matters now.

All my opinion and thoughts-

link below contains the information about 7 photos.

Images of missing woman on man's phone leads to kidnapping charge in Dallas County
Great insights, I tend to agree. I get the feeling that he wasn't doing some major dark web business, that he mainly was just posting them to satisfy his own weird compulsions and any money he made was incidental. It may have served as an excuse to escalate it though. There have been many cases where people on the edge have found some random person online to push them over.

I don't place a lot of weight on the Germany tip. Sheriff Rice admitted that the fbi tried to find out who it was, but all they knew was it was from Germany... This makes me think they traced someone to an IP address in Germany. I live in Missouri and, like many Americans, I use a VPN all the time. I can literally assign myself an IP address from Germany in 30 seconds.
I wonder if the Sherriff is just trying to throw off people by saying the FBI tried to find out who it was but they really do know. Just another way of trying to keep locals from finding out who it was. I'm just suggesting. I could be totally wrong. But this sick case is on the Darkweb, no doubt that. But, IMO someone can easily say this is just too much and its getting to my soul and thus give the tip, but that person would have to be quite careful and stealthy to be on the Darkweb and give the initial tip. Another thing is someone say on the Darkweb can be astute enough to see and recognize elements from what are seen and heard on footage and realize these people are from this location. Maybet hey saw something in the footage to identify the area.

Yes I know this :) my point was JP's outer persona (cover/mask/minister) as opposed to what he did behind closed doors. And how the gap is quite wide.

The ULC has only two core tenets that ministers must uphold:

1. Do only that which is right.
  2. Every individual is free to practice their religion however they like as long as their actions do not impinge upon the rights or freedoms of others and are in accordance with the law.
JP was not even close to this...(moo)

No offense to true ministry work though!
Haha, it was news to me.

Not to be outdone, there's competition.
Get Ordained for Free at the Religion of Dudeism
And they even offer a degree!
The U. Abides - Abide University & Institute

I wonder if the Sherriff is just trying to throw off people by saying the FBI tried to find out who it was but they really do know. Just another way of trying to keep locals from finding out who it was. I'm just suggesting. I could be totally wrong. But this sick case is on the Darkweb, no doubt that. But, IMO someone can easily say this is just too much and its getting to my soul and thus give the tip, but that person would have to be quite careful and stealthy to be on the Darkweb and give the initial tip. Another thing is someone say on the Darkweb can be astute enough to see and recognize elements from what are seen and heard on footage and realize these people are from this location. Maybe they saw something in the footage to identify the area.
Yeah LE can lie to us, the "tipster" could have been a local who walked into their office, or they could even be an FBI cyber special agent. Or they could be hiding on the dark web like the sheriff says, behind layers of encryption.
They can not lie on a sworn affidavit but they can protect witnesses by omission.
Whoever gave the tip on the photos knew her first name because it was the title of the photo file.
So they either knew her, or recognized her from missing reports, or Phelps said the name to them while chatting and blogging about her on the dark web.
Jmo.

Warrant Affidavit

BBM

On September 16, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) provided Dallas County Sheriff Investigators with a series of photographs. These photographs were sent to the FBI as a cyber tip, and the series of photos had been titled "Cassidy!" by the person who sent in the tip. The series of photographs depicted a partially clothed female in a cage,who was immediately recognizable as Cassidy.

That same day, September 16, 2021, Sergeant Robby Simmons responded to 386 Moon Valley Road. Once on scene Sgt. Simmons determined 386 Moon Valley Road was the same scene from the photographs provided by the FBI.

Great insights, I tend to agree. I get the feeling that he wasn't doing some major dark web business, that he mainly was just posting them to satisfy his own weird compulsions and any money he made was incidental. It may have served as an excuse to escalate it though. There have been many cases where people on the edge have found some random person online to push them over.

JMO, it's very possible he was making money by selling photos, video, etc. online. In a 2013 case in the same area involving a minor who was turned into a sex slave, the perps were working through a network of people online. They also charged money for people who lived in MO and a nearby state to travel to their location to have sex with the minor girl.

No reason why these guys wouldn't be using the internet for their "business".

Lebanon Man Sentenced to 20 Years for Coercing a Minor to Become a Sex Slave

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/k...rs-for-coercing-a-minor-to-become-a-sex-slave

JMO, it's very possible he was making money by selling photos, video, etc. online. In a 2013 case in the same area involving a minor who was turned into a sex slave, the perps were working through a network of people online. They also charged money for people who lived in MO and a nearby state to travel to their location to have sex with the minor girl.

If it was a full time dark web business for them they'd already be making statements through the best defense attorney bitcoins will buy.

These guys could have addictions so all the money they make goes to feed the addictions. So as a result don't have anything left to spend IMO.

I mean that’s just it - everyone’s last few posts leads me to say l hope this was actually just caught at the beginning - that these are just two lower level losers/creeps who have a serious fetish and were caught at the beginning of “acting out” on potentially more victims.

That both men looking at young girls at Walmart was just a fantasy in its early stages.

That’s what l hope. That Cassidy’s untimely death actually stopped the runaway train.

I doubt it. The dating of her body and the arson makes me think nope. But l can hope.

I can’t read him well (JP in the video) of him in the court room. Is this a serial guy? Ted Bundy wanna-be?

I don’t believe people like this happen overnight. He certainly had the isolated cabin and interstates at his door to really really really be “in the business” for a while.

JMO

Last edited:

I read the case - another sickening crime.

MO has a serious problem!

He could very well be connected to this man too - it wasn’t that long ago.

For some reason this reminds of Hailey Owens, which is still to fresh on my mind. JP looks similar to me to CW (IMO). There is a problem and this needs to stop. IMO, it would very difficult to convince me these things are one offs. Had a weird thought of a possible connection, more so after seeing these other cases posted. Dark Web the connection?

GUILTY - MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #3

Child *advertiser censored* found at home of Hailey Owens' accused killer

I mean that’s just it - everyone’s last few posts leads me to say l hope this was actually just caught at the beginning - that these are just two lower level losers/creeps who have a serious fetish and were caught at the beginning of “acting out” on potentially more victims.

That both men looking at young girls at Walmart was just a fantasy in its early stages.

That’s what l hope. That Cassidy’s untimely death actually stopped the runaway train.

I doubt it. The dating of her body and the arson makes me think nope. But l can hope.

I can’t read him well (JP in the video) of him in the court room. Is this a serial guy? Ted Bundy wanna-be?

I don’t believe people like this happen overnight. He certainly had the isolated cabin and interstates at his door to really really really be “in the business” for a while.

JMO

I think they're serial sexual sadists but didn't kill until now. Dark web was infiltrated by the feds a few years back. I don't think this is related. Looks more local like David Parker Ray. IMO

For some reason this reminds of Hailey Owens, which is still to fresh on my mind. JP looks similar to me to CW (IMO). There is a problem and this needs to stop. IMO, it would very difficult to convince me these things are one offs. Had a weird thought of a possible connection, more so after seeing these other cases posted. Dark Web the connection?

GUILTY - MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #3

Child *advertiser censored* found at home of Hailey Owens' accused killer

And he got the death penalty - I know this is touchy subject but I am happy he did.
And I hope this is on the table for JP and company...

jmo

""Prosecuting Attorney Barker also said his office isn’t seeking the death penalty in this case right now, but they are still weighing all options.""

Phelps hearing: Prosecutor says Phelps and Norton would search for potential victims at Walmart or online

They went to Walmart seeking out 12-14 year old girls/and there is also evidence of them both "talking to them online and attempting to persuade them to appear at his location or to make themselves available to be picked up by himself or the co-defendant where he discusses with them that he will harm them or kill them"
was the bold in the video ? its not in the link article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper