Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that in the recent lack of new info this thread with numerous low key locals has veered into the esoteric and I also found it notable that there is a fairly significant new age institution right up the road from the crime scene. Lots of ghost stories in the area as well. I almost bought an online subscription to the local paper the Buffalo Reflex just to get access to its digital archives. Seems like an interesting place.

Maybe if we start some wild-and-crazy rumors about that "other DNA" and 200 pieces of evidence that LE reported, we could get some response out of Sheriff Rice ....

I find it interesting that in the recent lack of new info this thread with numerous low key locals has veered into the esoteric and I also found it notable that there is a fairly significant new age institution right up the road from the crime scene. Lots of ghost stories in the area as well. I almost bought an online subscription to the local paper the Buffalo Reflex just to get access to its digital archives. Seems like an interesting place.
While admittedly strange, the “School of Metaphysics-SOM” have been reportedly stout “fruititarian” hippies. I’d be willing to tour the place and come back with some first-hand experience.
As a teen, I had to rescue a friend(16m) from the Hare Krishnas. His mother was completely distraught and was convinced he’d been brainwashed(not entirely untrue.)
I was also stalked by a Scientology recruit(40-50yr old male)who would sit outside my house with a pan flute(no joke). I was 17.
I do wonder about the fact that he self-ordained as a minister in 2019. The proximity of a legitimate cult-like hippy school doesn’t strike me as coincidence. Lies are best spun with ounces of truth.

I would have had a totally other approach....confront....ask questions....investigate....where is this feeling coming from?, but anyways....we are all very different. I think doing drugs (in Cassidy's case, non judgmental) can overshadow your gut feelings...We all have seen the mugshots of Phelps and Norton.....what do you see? What on earth made her trust them? I would love the see real life video's of them....maybe they had amazing smiles, that made her trust them......Sorry....to be honest, can't see that....two guys looking like that, living far away from other's....nope.....recipe for bad things.... BTW I have friends who look "different", but I trust them with my life. It's all in the nuances...look and read the faces, the eyes....manners....etc. You all might think I'm crazy, but I'm not....call it experienced.
Absolutely! Drugs(and alcohol dependency) being the key word here. I think their network spidered out to some very dark fringes of healthy society. I’m convinced that I can find more on these two, maybe video…would it be allowed to share here?

While admittedly strange, the “School of Metaphysics-SOM” have been reportedly stout “fruititarian” hippies. I’d be willing to tour the place and come back with some first-hand experience.
As a teen, I had to rescue a friend(16m) from the Hare Krishnas. His mother was completely distraught and was convinced he’d been brainwashed(not entirely untrue.)
I was also stalked by a Scientology recruit(40-50yr old male)who would sit outside my house with a pan flute(no joke). I was 17.
I do wonder about the fact that he self-ordained as a minister in 2019. The proximity of a legitimate cult-like hippy school doesn’t strike me as coincidence. Lies are best spun with ounces of truth.
Websleuths discourages users from "investigating" on their own and there's no shortage of info about the place online, the most media at a single site I found being here https://maggiestrait.wixsite.com/schoolofmetaphysics

I agree that it seems like a peace and love hippy type of place but it is pretty large and its location is so close to the crime scene. I'm not suggesting that the people have anything to do with one another I just get the distinct impression that this is one of those areas with a certain kind of energy about it that palpably affects people.

I've read and it helped pick up subliminal clues. Here's my story.

I was up on a Saturday night surfing the Internet when there was a knock at my front door at 3 AM. On the other side, a very respectable-looking young man spoke in a cultured manner.

Immediately, I sprung into action. I started yelling at the top of my lungs. "There's a man at our door."

Finally, I asked, what do you want. He said, "I live around here, point north. I'm leaving." Then he left in his pickup truck heading south.

I live in a quiet neighborhood and I have given rides to people needing to get home late at night. But, this time, I went crazy. Why? The knock on the door.

There's a difference between someone timidly asking for a late-night favor and the way your boss knocks on your door. Guess what his knock sounded like.
here is mine. i was riding my bike one night and a truck circled the block. usually i would ride away but i legit slid my bike under a bush and hid before he came back, he did come back several times. i stayed hidden.

Thanks @Laughing. I'm always listen to and go with my gut feeling and it's strong....very strong. It's so accurate that I even can feel or smell, something is brewing and I leave....My significant other and me always referring to it as 'I hear a ding-dong sound in my mind". I even have a good or not good feel with people I never have met in real life, but only through the internet/Facebook/WS. BUT.... you are never to old to learn. I might pick up some things from this book.
same

here is mine. i was riding my bike one night and a truck circled the block. usually i would ride away but i legit slid my bike under a bush and hid before he came back, he did come back several times. i stayed hidden.
What made you think this truck was different?

What made you think this truck was different?
my gut. usually i would ride away or turn somewhere. i learned to trust my gut long ago and it hasnt failed me yet.

ETA last summer while we were camping, i got that gut feeling that there was a pedo around as well and rounded up the kids and went to bed. it just happens.

NOT promoting this retailer, make your own decision, but this book is mentioned over & over on our threads:

Oh I am so gonna buy this book.

Never had 6th sense. My father used to shake his head, and say it's a true miracle I was never murdered. Trusted everyone and anyone.

Then once I became a mother it's like a switch turned on. Trusted my gut and was usually right.

Poor Cassidy had to rely on this guy. It's sad business. Too horrible.

51ncUqhUy0L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Survival-Signals-Violence/dp/0440226198

Websleuths discourages users from "investigating" on their own and there's no shortage of info about the place online, the most media at a single site I found being here https://maggiestrait.wixsite.com/schoolofmetaphysics

I agree that it seems like a peace and love hippy type of place but it is pretty large and its location is so close to the crime scene. I'm not suggesting that the people have anything to do with one another I just get the distinct impression that this is one of those areas with a certain kind of energy about it that palpably affects people.

I agree - there is an energy connected to the land too - for me. And l have felt the before. In upstate New York there is an area of the Catskills and town as soon as you arrive you can feel it. Incidentally near a “spiritual retreat” center…

I would have had a totally other approach....confront....ask questions....investigate....where is this feeling coming from?, but anyways....we are all very different. I think doing drugs (in Cassidy's case, non judgmental) can overshadow your gut feelings...We all have seen the mugshots of Phelps and Norton.....what do you see? What on earth made her trust them? I would love the see real life video's of them....maybe they had amazing smiles, that made her trust them......Sorry....to be honest, can't see that....two guys looking like that, living far away from other's....nope.....recipe for bad things.... BTW I have friends who look "different", but I trust them with my life. It's all in the nuances...look and read the faces, the eyes....manners....etc. You all might think I'm crazy, but I'm not....call it experienced.

I saw two very dark men.
Most especially James Phelps.

All they had to do was offer her drugs and take full advantage of her dependence (if she was still using) and if she was in desperate times.

It’s one thing to be two local misfits it’s on a whole other level to have no regard for her life or her humanity.

my own thoughts..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members