Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my gut. usually, I would ride away or turn somewhere. I learned to trust my gut long ago and it hasn't failed me yet.

ETA last summer while we were camping, I got that gut feeling that there was a pedo around as well and rounded up the kids and went to bed. it just happens.

Please don't be offended, but doubt a sixth sense exists. Usually, our brains unconsciously process something that alerts us to danger. I didn't realize the man at the door's knock gave him away until later when thinking about it.

Can you think back to anything that alerted you in either instance? For example, a strong sense you were being watched, other mothers rounding up kids, the dogs acting funny.

Please don't be offended, but doubt a sixth sense exists. Usually, our brains unconsciously process something that alerts us to danger. I didn't realize the man at the door's knock gave him away until later when thinking about it.

Can you think back to anything that alerted you in either instance? For example, a strong sense you were being watched, other mothers rounding up kids, the dogs acting funny.

i did feel i was being watched with the bike. with the kids, no, i didnt see any other kids around and had a horrible feeling. my husband and adult sons were up and around, and the kids were riding bikes. it was starting to get dark and i felt worse like dread. so i rounded them up and we went to bed.

its ok that you dont believe in a sixth sense. i personally do. but the world would be pretty boring if everyone was the same. maybe a sense and the brain subconciously alerting us to danger are one in the same.

ETA i believe in ghosts too lol so i know a lot of ppl dont believe in that

While admittedly strange, the “School of Metaphysics-SOM” have been reportedly stout “fruititarian” hippies. I’d be willing to tour the place and come back with some first-hand experience.
As a teen, I had to rescue a friend(16m) from the Hare Krishnas. His mother was completely distraught and was convinced he’d been brainwashed(not entirely untrue.)
I was also stalked by a Scientology recruit(40-50yr old male)who would sit outside my house with a pan flute(no joke). I was 17.
I do wonder about the fact that he self-ordained as a minister in 2019. The proximity of a legitimate cult-like hippy school doesn’t strike me as coincidence. Lies are best spun with ounces of truth.
Um, sorry, but I don't consider "the Hare Krishnas" a cult at all. It is a branch of Hinduism, which is the oldest known religion. it isn't any more of a "cult" than any other religion. I really don't understand any of this "sleuthing" of "hippy schools" and these two men. I highly doubt they had anything to do with the "hippy school" or the "hippy school" with them. Hippy's aren't cannibals. MO

Um, sorry, but I don't consider "the Hare Krishnas" a cult at all. It is a branch of Hinduism, which is the oldest known religion. it isn't any more of a "cult" than any other religion. I really don't understand any of this "sleuthing" of "hippy schools" and these two men. I highly doubt they had anything to do with the "hippy school" or the "hippy school" with them. Hippy's aren't cannibals. MO
Religions are all pretty cult like for sure. Hare Krishna's are much more cult like in the scheme of things. Also there have been cases of cannibal hippies. LSD is a funny drug

It is disturbing to me that so many men were involved in that Lebanon case. Even those who knew it was very wrong, participated in the torture of that young woman. I bet that there are many men, some who do not want it to get out, involved in this one too.

Which Lebanon case is that?

its ok that you dont believe in a sixth sense. i personally do. but the world would be pretty boring if everyone was the same. maybe a sense and the brain subconciously alerting us to danger are one in the same.

A lot of people believe in extra-natural explanations; there's much we don't know about the natural world.

BTW, yours is not the first account I've read of a person suddenly experiencing a feeling of dread and leaving an area as a result. There's even the expression "deathly quiet" to describe the phenomenon.

A lot of people believe in extra-natural explanations; there's much we don't know about the natural world.

BTW, yours is not the first account I've read of a person suddenly experiencing a feeling of dread and leaving an area as a result. There's even the expression "deathly quiet" to describe the phenomenon.

IMO, "deathly quiet" is a real thing: when the birds stop chirping, and the crickets stop cricketing, there's often a reason.

Can't read it due to privacy policies.... "Our European visitors are important to us." Yes, sure..... that's why you didn't got your stuff straightened out (talking to the website owners).

@sds71 is it possible to copy and paste the essentials of the text on this thread?

- James Phelps, was set to appear in court on Dec. 17, but court documents say that hearing has been rescheduled.

Phelps will now appear in court for a criminal setting on Dec. 10 at 9 a.m.

Phelps was last in court on Nov. 19. During that appearance, a prosecuting attorney brought up that Phelps’ co-defendant, Timothy Norton, confessed he and Phelps would search for potential victims online as well as a nearby Walmart.

The defense asked for another hearing in December because the prosecution will be handing evidence over to the defense. The defense filed a motion for discovery, but it hasn’t been answered yet. The defense wanted more time because of the new charges.

Norton appeared in court on Nov. 23 and pleaded not guilty. Norton will have a preliminary hearing on Feb. 2, 2022.

- James Phelps, was set to appear in court on Dec. 17, but court documents say that hearing has been rescheduled.

Court documents on Dec. 1 say Phelps will now appear in court for a criminal setting on Dec. 10 at 9 a.m.

Phelps was last in court on Nov. 19. During that appearance, a prosecuting attorney brought up that Phelps’ co-defendant, Timothy Norton, confessed he and Phelps would search for potential victims online as well as a nearby Walmart.

The defense asked for another hearing in December because the prosecution will be handing evidence over to the defense. The defense filed a motion for discovery, but it hasn’t been answered yet. The defense wanted more time because of the new charges.

Norton appeared in court on Nov. 23 and pleaded not guilty. Norton will have a preliminary hearing on Feb. 2, 2022.

Thank you!!

Phelps will now appear in court for a criminal setting on Dec. 10 at 9 a.m.

"he and Phelps would search for potential victims online as well as a nearby Walmart"

I wonder if anyone asked "How MANY were there?"

I saw two very dark men.
Most especially James Phelps.

All they had to do was offer her drugs and take full advantage of her dependence (if she was still using) and if she was in desperate times.

It’s one thing to be two local misfits it’s on a whole other level to have no regard for her life or her humanity.

my own thoughts..
These are probably men she had know for many years. Especially with her family property bordering theirs.

Sometimes you wonder if he's the one who started this, who was in charge. Once caught with the evidence, he took the plea and left his partner hanging.

I mean that could be true but the vibe JP gives is the “controller” and guy in charge…in my opinion.

So how does this work? You admit to helping kill someone/dismember a corpse/there are photos and evidence - but you then plead “not guilty” ?

I am genuinely confused…

Last edited:
"he and Phelps would search for potential victims online as well as a nearby Walmart"

I wonder if anyone asked "How MANY were there?"

Agree. It doesn’t make sense that Cassidy was their only victim. Just by the photos on the phone and the way they got rid of her body. Seems methodical and experienced….like text book - for me.

But l have not seen any news about them excavating the land…

Granted l hope she’s the only one and l hope they were caught right at the beginning of their “act outs” or “new career”…

i did feel i was being watched with the bike. with the kids, no, i didnt see any other kids around and had a horrible feeling. my husband and adult sons were up and around, and the kids were riding bikes. it was starting to get dark and i felt worse like dread. so i rounded them up and we went to bed.

I believe in energy and a 6th sense. The same energy and 6th sense that led family friend Cindy Hunter to find the bodies of Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte (the woman killed in Moab). As she explained how she she discovered them below. This always touched me deeply -

“While listening to her inner voice she began driving - It literally was like being screamed at.” she said. “(The voice would say) go straight, please go straight, hurry. And I said to myself, ‘I’m not crazy, I’m feeling this, I am hearing this.'”

The Justice Files: Inner voice leads her to Kylen & Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member