Deceased/Not Found MO - Christian Ferguson, 9, disabled, St Louis, 11 June 2003 *dad Arrest 2019 murder & rape charges *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5953"]MO MO - Christian Ferguson, 9, St. Louis, 11 June 2003 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Christian's missing thread.

Mother walks for son, other missing children

Theda Wilson strode with determination around the path at January-Wabash Park this morning, concentrating with each step on her son, Christian Ferguson, who disappeared nine years ago at age 9.

Wilson, 40, gathers family and friends each year to remember Christian and other missing children. She said she wants to keep their stories alive so that she and other families can have closure.

It's clear to me Christian likely died due to neglect, was taken somewhere and buried by his dna contributor.

The same type story as D'Andre Lane gave about the car jacking. Lane is facing first degree murder in a no body murder case. Trial set for September.

I can only hope St. Louis will eventually charge this childs dna contributor (He is not a father, no father would do as he did) with murder, even without a body. The dna contributor holds the key to where Christian's remains lay.

So very very sad.

Mothers of missing children plead for help together
11:41 PM, May 18, 2013

Snipped:

"I feel like I missed out on so much but just being able to see other people's children enjoying where he walked and where he played, it's amazing," explained Theda Wilson Thomas.

Her son, Christian Ferguson, was nine years old when he was last seen nearly a decade ago. His father told police his vehicle was carjacked with the child still inside.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/381145/3/Mothers-of-missing-children-plead-for-help-together

:bump: for Christian, missing 11 years next week. :(

Snipped from an old article:

The boy, age nine and a half, was profoundly disabled and had a rare genetic disorder, citrullinemia, which can cause toxic levels of ammonia to accumulate in the bloodstream, potentially leading to coma, brain damage and death. If he wasn't found — and medicated — within two or three days, he would almost certainly die.

According to a police investigative report obtained by Riverfront Times, "Dawan F. told responding officers he was taking his ill son, Christian F., age 9, to the hospital and stopped to call ahead to the emergency room when an unknown person entered his vehicle and drove away with Christian...."

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2009...-they-can-do-riverfront-times-special-report/

ChristianF.gif

I wonder if cadaver dogs were ever taken to the home Christian shared with his dna contributor.

IMO, this case so parallels that of Bianca Jones. Fathers (and I say that loosely) claiming the child was car jacked.... D'Andre Lane was found guilty and is doing life, even though prosecutors never found Bianca and do not believe her remains are recoverable.

Praying answers and justice come for Christian soon.

MO prosecutors should compare their evidence with that which convicted D' Andre Lane and see if they can move forward on this case.

Christian Ferguson Still Missing 11 Years Later

Christian’s mother, Theda Wilson, says she doesn’t believe her son is alive, and she’s confident the boy’s father had something to do with the case.

“I do know that his parents own Pyramid Construction Company, so my thought is maybe he’s under one of the foundations at one of those buildings,” she says. “The trash ran that day. I asked for them to check the trash.”

Mother of missing child helps other families
10:46 PM CDT
May 25, 2016

Snipped:

National Missing Children's Day is a day to remember children like Christian Ferguson. He disappeared June 11, 2003. Almost 13 years later, Christian's mother is using what she's learned during that time to help others. June 11, 2003 is a day etched in Theda Wilson's mind. "Yesterday, because it seems like it was just yesterday," says Wilson. "But then yesterday I saw a bench that used to have his picture on there, sitting with an angel you know, but I saw Gebar Byrd who's been missing for a very long time.'

YCVb1AR.png

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/mothers-of-missing-child-helps-other-families/215297793

Mrs. United States lends support to foundation dedicated to finding missing persons
The "Looking for Angel Foundation" is getting some national attention after Mrs. United States 2017, Lauren Ziegler paid a very special visit to St. Louis to help raise the awareness of missing persons.

It comes as one local mother continues to search for her son who has been missing for 14 years. " I'm going to fight until my last breath," said Ziegler.

(...)

Theda Wilson is the founder of the foundation. It's been a long and difficult journey for Wilson after her 9-year-old son Christian Ferguson went missing 14-years-ago. Wilson continues to keep the faith that one day Christian will be found, "I just looked at his picture the other day and I flip through other photos. I can almost hear his voice right now," said Wilson.

After 15 years, still no answers in Christian Ferguson's disappearance
Police and volunteers searched frantically trying to find the boy, but after 15 years, there are still no answers.
Author: Ryan Dean
Published: 8:50 PM CDT May 8, 2018
Updated: 10:23 PM CDT May 8, 2018

Christian's sister, Lin Ferguson, shares her mother's anger.

"I want to find out the truth, want to be able to bury him, not just have a memorial," said Lin.

Lin remembers the day before her older brother went missing. She was 8-years-old and shared a bedroom with Christian when he went missing. She said her brother was in a lot of pain that day. She also noticed Christian's feeding tube was missing and tried to find it.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/l...hristian-fergusons-disappearance/63-550152140

Someone is finally being held accountable for Christian's disappearance!

S0gNb96.png

Now if only Christian could be found :(

Father charged 16 years after disabled son went missing

The St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office charged Dawan Ferguson in Christian’s death on Friday.

Snipped:

Christian’s body has not been found.

It’s unclear what led to the charges being filed now.

Father charged 16 years after disabled son disappeared

Also:

Murder charges filed in Christian Ferguson disappearance

St. Louis County father charged with murder 16 years after disabled son, 9, went missing

Dawan Ferguson caused the death of his son, Christian, in 2003. On Thursday, they charged Ferguson, 46, with one count of first-degree murder. He was being held without bail.

The boy’s body has never been found, though he has long been presumed dead.

Disabled boy went missing 16 years ago, now father is charged with his murder

According to court records, Ferguson’s wife of 18 years filed for divorce Sept. 16, claiming in court documents that he sexually abused two of her relatives for years, and fathered a child by one of them. She also got a protection order against him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back