Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that princess Disney picture is NOT what she looks like currently. She looks 10 years old in that pic.

A pedophiles dream to brainwash a disabled young person who wont be able to put up a fight mentally and or physically. I think he wanted her under his power with wheelchair left behind to leave her less mobile. Jmo

The person listed as the sex offender is in his 40's, not 25, and has the same name as the stepfather being interviewed about his stepson who "wouldn't hurt a fly". The offense was in 1999, I believe.

I don't think the stepson has the same name as the stepdad. I wonder why they aren't naming him? The wife has a very bare FB page but doesn't list who her relatives are.

It seems as though all if Snowgypsy Blanchardes relatives on Facebook spell their name without the "e" on the end. Somebody had wondered if the last name was altered.

Holy Crud!

Look what I found!

Stepdad was arrested for 4th degree sexual assault!
I looked it up and see what I Found!

Sexual Contact (see definition under CSC 2), and
2. One of the following circumstances: a. Force or coercion
b. Victim incapacity
c. Assailant is employed by department of corrections in which victim is incarcerated

Punishable by up to 2 years imprisonment and/or fine of $500.00.

* Mentally incapable – a mental disease or defect makes the victim incapable of understanding the nature of his/her conduct.

* Mentally incapacitated – victim is temporarily incapable of appraising or controlling his/her conduct due to the influence of a narcotic, anesthetic or other substance administered without consent or due to any other act committed upon the victim without consent.

* Physically helpless – victim is unconscious, asleep, or for any other reason physically unable to communicate unwillingness to act

There was a Kim Blanchard who was friends with them. She is interviewed by MSM (one of the first to go check on Dee Dee & Gypsy. She states that she is not related to them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Video of interview with Stepdad here: http://www.wisn.com/news/crosscount...it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wisn12news

Transcript
COLLEEN: MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TONIGHT -- DID THE DAUGHTER KNOW OF HER MOM'S MURDER? DID SHE COME TO WISCONSIN WILLINGLY? MISSOURI POLICE ARE TRAVELLING HERE TO THE WAUKESHA COUNTY JAIL TO INTERVIEW THEM BOTH. COLLEEN HENRY, KMBC 9 NEWS. TOYA: THE PERSON OF INTEREST IS KNOWN TO POLICE. BACK IN 2013, POLICE ARRESTED HIM AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT WATCHING *advertiser censored* ON A LAPTOP IN A WAUKESHA MCDONALDS. POLICE FOUND A LARGE FOLDING KNIFE IN HIS POCKET AT THE TIME. A CHARGE A CHARGE FOR CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON WAS DISMISSED.

Video of interview with Stepdad here: http://www.wisn.com/news/crosscount...it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wisn12news

Transcript
COLLEEN: MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS TONIGHT -- DID THE DAUGHTER KNOW OF HER MOM'S MURDER? DID SHE COME TO WISCONSIN WILLINGLY? MISSOURI POLICE ARE TRAVELLING HERE TO THE WAUKESHA COUNTY JAIL TO INTERVIEW THEM BOTH. COLLEEN HENRY, KMBC 9 NEWS. TOYA: THE PERSON OF INTEREST IS KNOWN TO POLICE. BACK IN 2013, POLICE ARRESTED HIM AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT WATCHING *advertiser censored* ON A LAPTOP IN A WAUKESHA MCDONALDS. POLICE FOUND A LARGE FOLDING KNIFE IN HIS POCKET AT THE TIME. A CHARGE A CHARGE FOR CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON WAS DISMISSED.

Watching *advertiser censored* in mcdonalds!

I had similar thoughts. The looong list of medical problems reminded me very much of Munchausen cases, where the kid was said to have everything but the kitchen sink. Not that it's not possible to have lots of complicated diagnoses, of course! It just rang a little bell with me. But who knows.

I can't believe how this story is unfolding. Every time I come back to the computer there is another shocking bit of news. It reminds me of either another case or a movie/tv show I've seen. Does anybody else remember a similar story? I can't place it.

I doubt she would rather have moms push her in wheelchair instead of hanging out with friends.

Well her doctors will know what's wrong. She may receive ssd as well.

6132d9472263b36309e38939aac3ade9.jpg
from main fb page, posted march 2013. I work with mr adults and I just can't imagine this...... If, if, if she had anything to do with it I'm sure it would be brainwashing of sorts.

LOng List isn't it?

So the wheelchairs are just house decorations? The girl has serious health issues.

The stepfather makes it sound like stepson couldn't hurt a fly. But she is capable.

Now the time of death and the time of his arrival into town will be very telling. JMO

I am disabled, and also use a wheelchair a majority of the time. However, I can still walk. When I am at home or at a friends where it isn't feasible to use the chair, I just "toddle" (what I call it because when I walk it is much like a small child) around as I need too. Gypsy might be the same way. I also have more than one wheelchair, a power chair, a regular wheelchair, and one of the lightweight easily portable ones.

Google Treasures_Summer_09
It's a pdf from Children's Hospital
about Dr Robert Beckman being her Dr. in New Orleans and in Missouri! I can't figure out how to link it.

Wouldn't hurt a fly, yet he's a registered sex offender??

Just to clarify:
Goldammer is the RSO. We don't have a name for the stepson yet. Goldammer is saying his stepson wouldn't hurt a fly.

Just to clarify:
Goldammer is the RSO. We don't have a name for the stepson yet. Goldammer is saying his stepson wouldn't hurt a fly.

He just watches *advertiser censored* in McDonalds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member