Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if DD knew about Turner's she would of diagnosed GB with that also for more $$

My friend has a form of turners. She just got married and the doctor is doing experimental big fancy stuff to help her conceive soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay!! That's good to hear- I was hoping. some advancements had been made

You said it wf! I have been astounded for 3 days! It keeps getting stranger and stranger. I'm sure the info is about to start drying up for now, but what a trial this is going to be[emoji12]
Yep; have already begun thinking about that trial!

It's entirely possible other rooms of the home were dirty, or since we were there last things got out of hand. I am not sure, however the living room area was clean as was the kitchen area. I know they are saying under the bed, however I can't quite understand how that's possible. IMO
It's a stretch, it remove box springs and replace mattress with boxes or something beside the body to make it "look" normal. Obviously if someone sat on it they'd fall. Idk

Gypsy reminds me of one of those kids that are little bitty & grow old way way fast, Idk what they're called or what the proper medical term is for it, but there is a little girl all over FB who has that disease. And her name is Adelia Rose or something like that, has anyone else seen her? Her mom prances her around & dresses her up in outfits & wigs, it's strange to me.

Progeria. I'm positive she doesn't have that.

After this and the Kate Parker case, if a parent ever talks about "chromosomal abnormalities" in their child without mentioning what they are (and it's not something that would be obvious from the appearance, like Down syndrome) I'm going to automatically think MBP/malingering. Especially if the child doesn't have a dysmorphic appearance.

I wonder if anyone ever asked what type of MD she had. The most common types are X-linked, so the chance of a female having one is nonexistant (since the males with it don't grow up to father children of their own).

Does anybody think it's possible that the mother had mental problems prior to Gypsy being born? I have read comments saying that she was born small, or had a mishapen head (most newborns have a cone head) I can't help but wonder if she was even a sickly infant to begin with, and that some of these mental issues the mother had became more pronounced after she gave birth.

I have also read comments saying the mother was born into a wealthy family, is there any reason to believe that is true, or is that just something else she made up?

Would they do an autopsy on the mother to see if she suffered from some kind of dementia?

There is also Progeria. Oops see someone already posted it. I too do not think she has that. She looks like someone that is deficient in nutrition.

At first I thought Gypsy (its diminuitive--gyp--seems kind of perfect now) might be a bit microcephalic, but now -- nah. Still hard, of course, to quite know what to think, at this point still.

The police report says she was found on the bed. I think he either didn't look in the room, lied, or was instructed not to say anything by police.

Interview with David Blanchard, the man who crawled through the window:

•On the home search: David said he knows now why he didn't find the body, but that is information he cannot disclose at this time because of the ongoing investigation.

What he did point to was a response Arnott gave on Monday when asked why the neighbor who entered the house didn't find the body. Arnott replied that there is a reason why the neighbor didn't find the body and added "I don't feel that there is anything suspicious related to the neighbor coming in and checking."

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...imbed-blancharde-home-window-speaks/28928513/

Curiouser and curiouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member