Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - at some point Gypsy turned the tables on mom.... Gypsy was the head of the household - Mom catering to Gyspys wants... Now that mom is dead, at Gyspys request, she set herself up with a BF that will play her "lil sick girl in wheelchair" game.. She entered that relationship as a deathly sick girl in a wheelchair - Why?

is DeeDee dead because SHE was sick of Gyspys game?

Have we seen any of the correspondance between Gypsy and Nicholas to know if she described herself to him as disabled ? IIRC , she told a friend that she told Nicholas she was disabled and he didn't care. I don't remember if this friend knew about the scam , so maybe she was just telling a friend who believed she was disabled that Nicholas didn't care that she was disabled ?

Know that anabolic steroids can prevent growth. While full-blown growth stunting is the result of malnutrition during infancy, certain other factors can have been linked to decreased growth potential, especially when they occur during a child's growing years. For example, the use of certain steroid drugs in children has been linked to lower heights, underdeveloped bones, and more. In fact, even children who use mild steroid inhalers to treat asthma have been found to have heights that are, on average, one to two inches lower than those of children who didn't use the inhalers

Why would a mother want to keep a woman age 24 like a small sick child?
IMO, besides the $$$ and attention, could it be because DD never wanted Gypsy to grow up and leave her?
Did DD ever date? have friends? hobbies? do anything without Gypsy?
Is Gypsy's name her real name?

is it true the windows were darkened? (so no one could see in? to see some normal living?)

Why would a mother want to keep a woman age 24 like a small sick child?
IMO, besides the $$$ and attention, could it be because DD never wanted Gypsy to grow up and leave her?
Did DD ever date? have friends? hobbies? do anything without Gypsy?
Is Gypsy's name her real name?

is it true the windows were darkened? (so no one could see in? to see some normal living?)

Because she got a brand new house!
A spankin new car!
DeeDee got a life!!!!!

Oh really? I hadn't read that part, or missed the part, about the windows of the home being darkened .. I did wonder if behind those walls, Gypsy was able to walk freely, do whatever she wanted to, or was she confined to her room, one space, made to be in the wheelchair in case anyone ventured over?? If that was the case, then no wonder she finally snapped ..

Oh really? I hadn't read that part, or missed the part, about the windows of the home being darkened .. I did wonder if behind those walls, Gypsy was able to walk freely, do whatever she wanted to, or was she confined to her room, one space, made to be in the wheelchair in case anyone ventured over?? If that was the case, then no wonder she finally snapped ..

yes the house did not come that way she had them tinted.
My guess was so no one saw Gypsy walking round the house.

I also wonder their living conditions!
Was it neat?
Were they horders?

I do not for one secong think Dee Dee would let her escape that house and I do think she was locked in at night while dee slept!
I could be wrong but id bet my last dollar!

her voice is so strange!
Like when u inhale helium from a balloon!

I heard her voice for the first time today (I've mostly been following the thread on my work computer with no sound) and it reminds me of the singing in this clip.

[video=youtube;_dJaqg_XqYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJaqg_XqYE[/video]

I would have snapped even if I were allowed to walk freely inside a house.

I heard her voice for the first time today (I've mostly been following the thread on my work computer with no sound) and it reminds me of the singing in this clip.

[video=youtube;_dJaqg_XqYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJaqg_XqYE[/video]

OMG I just spit my soda out all over my lap top!

Without doing an assessment on her myself, as a mental health professional I'm going to say no mental illness, just a con for money. Maybe the attention was a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for answering Tssiemer! So, in your experience one is usually exclusive from the other? I have only read a small bit on MBP, and the more I see See Dee doesn't seem to fit that criteria, BUT, she does strike me as a sick woman.

So how did Gypsy have this real life bff that she was facebooking all of her boyfriend secrets to I wonder? From her posts on FB case page she lives local, and also claims to have been at the scene, in the back of a Police cruiser when they brought Dee Dee out on a stretcher. (HUGE grain of salt with that)

I am surprised she didn't do it sooner.
I don't think it had anything at all to do with medications, It was probably that she really couldn't take any more.
Look at her!
Listen to her?

Even being in jail she is probably feeling free! for the first time in her life.
She just traded one prison for another. But I think this one is better then her home life was.

All JMO

I have so much anger towards her mother, no one should ever do that to their child.
Ever!
This IMO was bound to happen.
uploadfromtaptalk1434664021701.jpg
I see bruising on her neck.
Was she choked??

Gypsy was smart enough to keep secret face book pages and communicate with friends that DD did not know about.
Gyspy is so tiny..............did DD keep nutrients and food from her also?

On the tiny size and her voice, there could really be some kind of chromosomal abnormality or genetic growth defect. I knew a girl many, many years ago that had a similar stature and voice. I can't remember what the syndrome was called, but she was treated with growth hormones.

Thanks for answering Tssiemer! So, in your experience one is usually exclusive from the other? I have only read a small bit on MBP, and the more I see See Dee doesn't seem to fit that criteria, BUT, she does strike me as a sick woman.

Not saying they are exclusive but some people do it without money gain because they are mentally ill. In what I've read and seen in someone with munchausen's them selves and it was because their family would come around and give her attention and clean her house and make her food and things of the sort. It put her in debt because she didn't have good insurance because she didn't work.

I fee like DeeDee started planning this con out when Katrina happened.

ETA: Once again, without doing an assessment on her myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the tiny size and her voice, there could really be some kind of chromosomal abnormality or genetic growth defect. I knew a girl many, many years ago that had a similar stature and voice. I can't remember what the syndrome was called, but she was treated with growth hormones.

Gypsy reminds me of one of those kids that are little bitty & grow old way way fast, Idk what they're called or what the proper medical term is for it, but there is a little girl all over FB who has that disease. And her name is Adelia Rose or something like that, has anyone else seen her? Her mom prances her around & dresses her up in outfits & wigs, it's strange to me.

Wow, this one has my head spinning. :(

In a newly released search warrant, friends told police that in addition to the Facebook page she shared with her mom, Gypsy Blancharde used Facebook aliases "Emma Rose" and "Devona Wolf," where she liked pictures of sadomasochism, and, over the last six months, wrote that she was engaged and wanted to name her future son Nicholas P. Godejohn Jr.
The Waukesha County warrant says investigators raided [Godejohn's] house this week, seizing $4,431 in cash amd a bag containing three wigs. In Godejohn's bedroom, they found a large envelope believed to contain the knife mailed from Springfield, Missouri.

http://www.wisn.com/news/search-war...ion-surrounding-missouri-murder-case/33637318

So, was Dee Dee's murder an act of desperation or the act of a sociopath? Seems like every new bit of information that comes out just deepens the mystery. I've been following along here and like most of you I'm really torn.

I appreciate all the insightful posts here though - well, except for that awwwful song. :eek: I have nothing to add - I'll just keep reading what y'all have to say.

yes the house did not come that way she had them tinted.
My guess was so no one saw Gypsy walking round the house.

I also wonder their living conditions!
Was it neat?
Were they horders?

I can tell you, when we surprised them with dinner the home was immaculate. There wasn't anything out of place aside from a few dishes in the sink. I am not 100% sure as to the conditions recently (as in the last few months) but the times anyone I know was there the home was very clean and tidy! I feel like they kept their home the way they kept their lies and that was nice and neat! Until Gypsy decided to flip the switch, that is.

I can tell you, when we surprised them with dinner the home was immaculate. There wasn't anything out of place aside from a few dishes in the sink. I am not 100% sure as to the conditions recently (as in the last few months) but the times anyone I know was there the home was very clean and tidy! I feel like they kept their home the way they kept their lies and that was nice and neat! Until Gypsy decided to flip the switch, that is.
That's interesting. So many people on other groups were assuming they were hoarders because the neighbor " missed" seeing the body, or smelling anything foul. Hmmmmm. Makes me wonder even more now about that. Some have supposed she was UNDER the bed.

Turner Syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member