Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In surveillance video from several Springfield businesses, Gypsy can reportedly be seen walking on her own in the days after her mother's death. In some instances, she was wearing a disguise, likely hoping not to be recognized by anyone who knew her as disabled.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/06/duped_a_reporters_thoughts_on.html

This reporter was told that Gypsy had Spina Bifida, so Gypsy was given a mother load of diagnoses that weren't true it seems. OMG, this is very, very screwed up IMO.

if Gypsy decided suddenly not to take this Tegretol, could the withdrawals cause her emotional breakdown? rages? thoughts of killing her mother?

I am surprised she didn't do it sooner.
I don't think it had anything at all to do with medications, It was probably that she really couldn't take any more.
Look at her!
Listen to her?

Even being in jail she is probably feeling free! for the first time in her life.
She just traded one prison for another. But I think this one is better then her home life was.

All JMO

I have so much anger towards her mother, no one should ever do that to their child.
Ever!
This IMO was bound to happen.

This reporter was told that Gypsy had Spina Bifida, so Gypsy was given a mother load of diagnoses that weren't true it seems. OMG, this is very, very screwed up IMO.

Its very sad!

Gypsy's mother may not have really killed her and ended the money train...but that doesn't mean she didn't tell or threaten Gypsy that she would...especially if she was defied or felt she was losing control. She may have been 'frequently reminded' that disabled children with as much wrong as Gypsy had, passed away...

Gypsy was smart enough to keep secret face book pages and communicate with friends that DD did not know about.
Gyspy is so tiny..............did DD keep nutrients and food from her also?

Gypsy was smart enough to keep secret face book pages and communicate with friends that DD did not know about..

Gyspy is so tiny..............did DD keep nutrients and food from her also?

Was her growth stunted? that would also explain the voice!

I wonder if all the members of their family, and friends from LA "knew" or suspected this was happening, even when she was a young girl to preteen age, why did no one even investigate or have a check done?? I know you don't want to "suspect" someone who appeared as sick with as many illnesses as Gypsy had, but from interviews with their family, it sounds like they had suspicions from early on!!

Also, while I am torn on how to feel for Gypsy (I can argue both sides) - she had to have at least been capable of getting out of the situation early on if she seen jumping on a trampoline with her cousins/friends, or doing things out of her wheelchair while Dee Dee wasn't around/in sight .. maybe at that point she was so brainwashed and scared of her mother, but while she was in company of family and friends, why did she not say something to them? Did she enjoy some of the perks they received? What did she benefit from it, if anything, that made her keep quiet?? Just a few questions I have, but like an earlier poster said, which I agreed with, is that some/I am thinking from an "unbroken mind" of what I would have done, instead of her damaged mind ...

Was her growth stunted? that would also explain the voice!

I wonder that too .. she was listed as being only 5' and around 100 lbs. I saw somewhere too that Dee Dee was only 5'2" herself, and over 200 lbs. so maybe she got her mom's short genes, but with all the meds and whatever else Gypsy was subjected too could have stunted her growth .. maybe she was given some sort of hormone stunting meds? or something that would cause a delay in aging?? to fool the public easier?

IMO - at some point Gypsy turned the tables on mom.... Gypsy was the head of the household - Mom catering to Gyspys wants... Now that mom is dead, at Gyspys request, she set herself up with a BF that will play her "lil sick girl in wheelchair" game.. She entered that relationship as a deathly sick girl in a wheelchair - Why?

is DeeDee dead because SHE was sick of Gyspys game?

IMO - at some point Gypsy turned the tables on mom.... Gypsy was the head of the household - Mom catering to Gyspys wants... Now that mom is dead, at Gyspys request, she set herself up with a BF that will play her "lil sick girl in wheelchair" game.. She entered that relationship as a deathly sick girl in a wheelchair - Why?

I could see this only if gypsy had a normal life while not playing the sick child.
We have not heard that here at all.
She didn't go to school!
She had no friends!
she lived some kind of life online
She didn't drive or go out on dates.
she went to the movies dressed like a munchkin sitting in a wheelchair with a stupid hat on her head with no teeth. Do u really think this is how she wanted to live?
To me she didn't reap the benefits of any of the money....DeeDee did.
a new car, new house, movie and concert tickets, trips, conventions, ppl adoring her. ugh.

Im sorry I think her life was horrible!

Could DeeDee straddle a line between Munchausen by Proxy/Medical Child abuse and malingering? I mean, you MUST be sick to raise your precious child like that. Can't you be greedy and mentally ill? I believe these people to be extremely complex. I also think it is going to be hard to categorize Gypsy as well, even if she was totally in on the deception, for monetary gains, she was MADE that way. It was the only life that she knows. That and internet which is FAR from the real world.

Without doing an assessment on her myself, as a mental health professional I'm going to say no mental illness, just a con for money. Maybe the attention was a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe...

I wonder that too .. she was listed as being only 5' and around 100 lbs. I saw somewhere too that Dee Dee was only 5'2" herself, and over 200 lbs. so maybe she got her mom's short genes, but with all the meds and whatever else Gypsy was subjected too could have stunted her growth .. maybe she was given some sort of hormone stunting meds? or something that would cause a delay in aging?? to fool the public easier?

her voice is so strange!
Like when u inhale helium from a balloon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove