Japan - Miyazawa family of 4 murdered, Setagaya, Tokyo, 30 Dec 2000 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please share the link?

Where?

At any rate, during my own interviews, I asked extensively about the contents of the bag. Grip tape was never mentioned.
From the Setagaya murders wiki.

“Each ball was about 50 microns in diameter and numbered about 5-6. Its ingredients included titanium , barium , silica , etc. According to the investigation, these glass balls were produced by a glass processing factory in Missouri, USA, and then provided to a factory in Kyoto Prefecture to produce special films for printing machines. During the search, the police also learned that these chemicals may also be used to produce anti-slip sandpaper specifically for skateboards. When purchasing a new skateboard, the store clerk is usually responsible for cutting the sandpaper into a size suitable for the skateboard and then attaching it to the customer. However, if you are an experienced skateboarder, you can also cut it yourself according to the shape of the skateboard.”

Information of course can be edited but I of course make screenshots.

I found this archived article which has a scheme of the bodies and the house that’s easy for me to read.

Still wondering about the entrance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back