Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbed in the back, found on her bed. I'm so furious for that woman right now. Doesn't matter what she did over the years, nobody deserves to die.

I seriously wanted to cry reading that. Gypsy talks about hearing her scream, which brought me back to that FB post.. I'm disgusted.

Well if she was forced to be sick or play sick her whole life than she had her reasons.

She couldn't just run away with this boyfriend of hers? Didn't seem like they had nowhere to go. Not buying it. Sorry. I'm all for justice and eye for an eye, etc. but murdering your mom isn't the way to do it. No matter what you feel can justify it.

This guy is one sicko; admits to thinking of raping the mother as he harms her. WTH??!!

People with Muscular Dystrophy typically have leg braces and I have read no mention of her having them, just a wheelchair. Secondly, there was mention of a feeding tube. Has this been discontinued or was there never a feeding tube? Chromosomal defects? Mild MR? Past history of acute lymphocytic leukemia? Was all this just made up? Is Gypsy actually a "healthy" 23 yo? Whoa. Just whoa.

What an incredibly dysfunctional dynamic. I had a feeling she was complicit in the murder of her mother. I wonder if she has been forced to live this lie of MD and whatever else she is alleged to have had. This is just so sad on so many levels.

Dee dee was a victim, but maybe a con artist also. Gypsy committed a crime, but she may also be a victim of her mom via Munchausen by proxy. This case is so very complicated. Then you add boyfriends possible mental limitations to the mix. I don't think it's clear cut in any direction. A giant concoction of dysfunction!

Well if she was forced to be sick or play sick her whole life than she had her reasons.

I suspect... the older she got, the more tech/social media savvy she became, and possibly discovered for herself her own mother was using her as donation bait. No question in my mind, investigators will be scouring their pc, laptop, tablets, phones, whatever, to see what was really going on there as far as connections, history, searches, etc.

IF this is the case... IF her mother was making her sick and/or lying about how sick she really was and forcing her to play the role, it makes (twisted) sense to me that she'd eventually snap and do her OWN thing to end it. NOT that Dee Dee deserved to die or be brutalized the way she was.

Dang...........I almost missed the BOMBSHELL TONIGHT !!

Looks like our crippled little victim is a scheming murderer that convinced a half-wit to kill per her request.

This won't be the first time in history when a young couple decided to get rid of a parent so they could lead a life of bliss.

Probably won't be the last either.................... at least the story has come full circle now.

I suspect... the older she got, the more tech/social media savvy she became, and possibly discovered for herself her own mother was using her as donation bait. No question in my mind, investigators will be scouring their pc, laptop, tablets, phones, whatever, to see what was really going on there as far as connections, history, searches, etc.

IF this is the case... IF her mother was making her sick and/or lying about how sick she really was and forcing her to play the role, it makes (twisted) sense to me that she'd eventually snap and do her OWN thing to end it. NOT that Dee Dee deserved to die or be brutalized the way she was.

Agree. If this has been going on for 23 years; It becomes pretty hard to move on without terminating the voice of that whom made you a slave for their self attention and their financial purposes.

Agree. If this has been going on for 23 years; It becomes pretty hard to move on without terminating the voice of that whom made you a slave for self loathing and financial purposes.

I understand what you guys are saying. You're equating this to a woman who endured years of physical and emotional abuse, and one day killed her abusive spouse. I get it. BUT.....look at DeeDee. Does she look like someone who would go after her if she simply ran away? I'm just not seeing a justifiable reason to do it. That in itself shows the two situations are different. DeeDee might have been a con artist, but probably harmless otherwise.

The Facebook postings were determined to have been sent from a location registered to Nicholas Godejohn, DOB: 05/20/1989, from an address of W228 S8755 Cherry st., Big Bend, Wisconsin. Contact was made with the Waukesha County Sheriffs Office and their Deputies responded to the location. Waukesha County Deputies located Gypsy Blancharde and Nicholas Godejohn and after a brief standoff they were detained.

On June 15, 2015, I made contact with Gypsy at the Waukesha County Sheriffs Office and advised her of the reason for me contacting her. I read Gypsy her Miranda warning, and she agreed to speak to me. Post Miranda warning she admitted to being at the residence when her boyfriend, Nicholas Godejohn, had stabbed her mother. She admitted to knowing her boyfriend was going to stab her mother, and she did nothing to stop it nor did she report it to the authorities.

Gypsy admitted she was in the house when her mother was being stabbed, and she could hear her screaming. Gypsy admitted to posting on Facebook the comment, "that — is dead." She posted this because she wanted her mother found quicker by law enforcement. She tried to clean up Nicholas' blood by using baby wipes. After she cleaned up some of the blood she called a Yellow Cab to come and pick her and Nicholas up, and she left the residence in the cab with Nicholas.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/story...-dee-dee-blanchardes-murder/21048998_33605348

She made the postings herself, and admitted to it.

On June 16, 2015, contact was made with Nicholas at the Waukesha County Sheriff's Office and he was advised of the reason for contacting him. Post Miranda warning Nicholas admitted coming to Springfield, Missouri to see Gypsy. He asked her at one point if she was sure she wanted him to do kill Clauddinnea and Gypsy said yes. He admitted he stabbed Clauddinnea several times in the back while he was on top of her holding her down. He stated it was at night when he went in to stab Clauddinnea and she was lying down and believed to be asleep. Nicholas stated he thought about raping Clauddinnea however he did not do it.

The knife he used was given to him by Gypsy. He stated he would not have killed anyone unless Gypsy had asked him to, and this is why he killed Clauddinnea. He mailed the knife to his home address so he would not get caught with it. Nicholas said he went to the bathroom where Gypsy was hiding at to let her know he had cut his finger with the knife while he was stabbing her mother. They both began cleaning up the blood in the hallway. They took several thousand dollars from a safe from inside Clauddinnea's bedroom. Nicholas stated he knew what he had done was wrong, but he did it for Gypsy because she asked him to.
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/story...-dee-dee-blanchardes-murder/21048998_33605348

Sounds like a full confession to me. Not much to do now except hand down the sentencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member