Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Mover warpage was -- had to be -- instilled by Dee Dee, true. But when one achieves his or her majority, he or she is responsible. Michael Jackson, for example, led a horrific childhood but later in life he alone (allegedly/most probably) abused children. Same deal with Gypsy -- original warpage, yes; but the killing is (allegedly/most probably) hers to own.

I'm very much on the fence with this one. Until we find out more, I can't judge either way. However, if Gypsy really was held in the isolation that it seems like she was, and if she was tortured by medical treatments she never needed, then her age is not really the issue for me. The reason most people are judged to be adults at age 18 is based primarily on their life experiences. There is no magic age of reaching adulthood. But if a child is guided by parents, educated and given a chance to experience a variety of life experiences, they develop capacities to make decent judgments. There have been cases of some unfortunate "wild childs" who were locked up in basements or raised outside of civilization, and they never could develop into adults. They were too stunted by lack of reasonable life experiences. I view Gypsy as somewhere in between. Her experiences were filtered through her mother and the TV and movies they watched. Perhaps she is quite culpable, or perhaps hardly at all. I will wait to learn more about what actually happened here.

She has a bridge that she wore for a while. It looked to me like she took it out at a certain point because it made her look more disabled.
View attachment 76876
There are a decent number of photos with her where she has the bridge, and a decent amount without.
I would think it would have been difficult for her to speak clearly without them.

mods: Sorry about the post of mine that got snipped earlier. I figured the pic was OK to post because it was already on some other sites. I'm new and I guess I didn't totally understand a few of the rules.

I wonder if it might not be something like "Snap on Smile."

So, I've got to ask.....where the hell was DeeDee when Gypsy was in there taking all these racy photos?

And how did she acquire the outfit? It had to cost something, and it seems to fit pretty well, so she tried it on. How did she manage to hide it? Ditto for the dog collar and the wig.

I'm not so sure that GB is nearly as helpless as she makes herself out to be, nor could she have been kept on such a short chain as she makes out. Was she drugging her mother? There's a story behind her double life.

Apparently she met her bf on a "Christian" dating site. How'd she manage to find a guy who would kill her mother just for the asking? Was he the first person she asked? What are the chances of that?!

Man. Just when you think this story can't get any more bizarre. BOOM.

So sorry to hear about your experiences, psyquestor...I think professionals are leaning toward lumping a lot of these "Mommie Dearest" disorders into the "medical child abuse" category. And I agree, this is what they are .... as it sounds like you are very aware. I hope you have been able to move forward in a positive way. It must be terribly difficult to know those who should love and care for you are using you.

And how did she acquire the outfit? It had to cost something, and it seems to fit pretty well, so she tried it on. How did she manage to hide it? Ditto for the dog collar and the wig.

I'm not so sure that GB is nearly as helpless as she makes herself out to be, nor could she have been kept on such a short chain as she makes out. Was she drugging her mother? There's a story behind her double life.

Apparently she met her bf on a "Christian" dating site. How'd she manage to find a guy who would kill her mother just for the asking? Was he the first person she asked? What are the chances of that?!

She was abused from the time she was a little girl. This scheme to gain financially was going on for a long time. Obviously Gypsy isn't the one who came up with that. There are all kind of creeps on dating websites.

I wonder if she was branching out from medical schemes to money for these types of pictures? I suppose they were meant for her bf alone but on the other hand maybe not.
Maybe she had cut a hole in her bed to hide her goods. I have a feeling that Dee Dee may have been placed inside a mattress after her death.
Would that even be possible? IMO

Prime Mover warpage was -- had to be -- instilled by Dee Dee, true. But when one achieves his or her majority, he or she is responsible. Michael Jackson, for example, led a horrific childhood but later in life he alone (allegedly/most probably) abused children. Same deal with Gypsy -- original warpage, yes; but the killing is (allegedly/most probably) hers to own.

So if a child was actually kidnapped, held for years, turned an adult, then decided to kill their kidnapper, would we charge that someone with first degree murder?

I wonder if it might not be something like "Snap on Smile."

Her teeth seem to be absolutely destroyed. Front teeth are missing, and the back teeth have some sort of metal crowns on them. How did that happen?
She also looks to be small and skinny. Malnourished?
Mama obviously looked pretty chubby, nothing like Gypsy.

So if a child was actually kidnapped, held for years, turned an adult, then decided to kill their kidnapper, would we charge that someone with first degree murder?
That's a hypothetical for a different scenario.

As a general rule -- and one that I think applies here -- no matter what forces drive one to cower in an adjoining room clutching one's baby wipes while the partner one has talked into killing, kills -- those forces only provided transportation; in the end the destination was arrived at by the murderer alone.

Her teeth seem to be absolutely destroyed. Front teeth are missing, and the back teeth have some sort of metal crowns on them. How did that happen?
She also looks to be small and skinny. Malnourished?
Mama obviously looked pretty chubby, nothing like Gypsy.

She looked well nourished in the pics posted today. IMO Do you think as well as being kidnapped/held captive she was starved by her chubby mother? IMO

She looked well nourished in the pics posted today. IMO Do you think as well as being kidnapped/held captive she was starved by her chubby mother? IMO

I think it's rather clear that mother wanted her to look as childlike as possible. They are having a hard time even figuring out what her actual birthday is.
So I think it's a fair guess that mother wanted her to look thin and frail. From the description of the neighbors, Gypsy had a feeding tube. Was that an actual feeding tube that she was fed through?
So Gypsy was bald, toothless, had to wear huge glasses and go around in a wheelchair she didn't need.
And we are questioning if she were abused?

I think it's rather clear that mother wanted her to look as childlike as possible. They are having a hard time even figuring out what her actual birthday is.
So I think it's a fair guess that mother wanted her to look thin and frail.

You have to consider the age difference as well. Dee Dee was a mature woman in her forties and Gypsy is barely out of her teens. Twenty three is what has been guessed.

So I think it's a fair guess that mother wanted her to look thin and frail. From the description of the neighbors, Gypsy had a feeding tube. Was that an actual feeding tube that she was fed through?
So Gypsy was bald, toothless, had to wear huge glasses and go around in a wheelchair she didn't need.
And we are questioning if she were abused?

Since you added to your post...no I'm not questioning the fact that Gypsy had a less than ideal upbringing. But we don't know the extent of it as of yet. There is no proof that she was starved or kidnapped/held captive by her mother.
The fact that mom was 'chubby" and Gypsy was slender proves nothing. Most teens/ young adults are on the thin side due to activity level.

Since you added to your post...no I'm not questioning the fact that Gypsy had a less than ideal upbringing. But we don't know the extent of it as of yet. There is no proof that she was starved or kidnapped/held captive by her mother.
The fact that mom was 'chubby" and Gypsy was slender proves nothing. Most teens/ young adults are on the thin side due to activity level.

I agree Gypsy's size is meaningless for now, but most American teens are overweight or obese.

Made bald, toothless, put in a wheelchair and infantilized is as bad as it gets. That is the extent of it. It is very close to horror to being raped and beaten up throughout your life.

Made bald, toothless, put in a wheelchair and infantilized is as bad as it gets. That is the extent of it. It is very close to horror to being raped and beaten up throughout your life.

Abuse is abuse and I don't want to be in the position of saying there are different levels of abuse. Where I'm at right now is feeling as though an abusive childhood doesn't give you a pass when it comes to murder.
I feel for anyone that had a bad time growing up,but many do, and they survive those abusive relationships and come out the better for it.
If it is found that Gypsy has mental issues, I'm fine with that pass for her.
We,or I should say I, just don't have enough background to decide who the 'monster' is in this case. IMO

Gypsy being into cos play makes perfect sense to me. I also think she was the brains behind the murder, and I'm not so sure she hid in the bathroom either BTW. I still feel like she has a broken mind and it was because her mother was a sick person that really ruined her child's life. So there!
I really got my shorts stuck up on this fence here, a little help?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member