Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be out soon enough.
*** mods delete it not allowed it's from "Nicholas Bella Rosa" Facebook. uploadfromtaptalk1435074908195.jpg

DD's behavior (manipulation, abuse, single mindedness towards a goal...) remind me of a malignant narcissist. Here is an article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...02/malignant-narcissism-and-the-murder-parent The allegation that DD poisoned her MIL, alienated Gypsy, turned her back on family also caused me to think this. I don't think this matches Munchhausen by proxy because Gypsy was aware of the charade at least somewhat. DD didn't "make" her sick from what I've read thus far.

IMHOO - Not a professional.

My Mom is a MN and I am familiar with the low depths this type of person will sink to, in order to get their needs met and also gain sick satisfaction from controlling, manipulating and using another (usually helpless) human being. As with most of the sociopathic types other people are expendable. For example My MNM deceived myself and others into believing I was allergic to novacaine and other similar drugs. Then arranged for me to have unneeded dental surgery (wisdom teeth removed at barely 12 years old with no anesthesia). For years I had procedures with no numbing or anesthesia at all; because of her perverse desire to see me suffer.

So, I've got to ask.....where the hell was DeeDee when Gypsy was in there taking all these racy photos?

Im thinking asleep!
I think gypsy was maybe locked in her room!
Living her fantasy life!

Either that or not home, and I seriously doubt she'd leave Gypsy home alone often.

I don't think she would either!
And if she did she locked her in!

Im very interested in how they found the home?
neat?
messy?
Locks?
no locks!
Food?
And what all is in that safe!

Gypsy's rage and eventual murder of her mother could be seen as rage at finding out the truth (that she is not as sickly as her mother portrayed, nor damaged or needful of mother's attention).
<snippet of article>
(Using) People as objects

Malignant narcissists don't care about people. Period. They pretend to, and sometimes they pretend very well. But underneath the facade, people are objects to the narcissist. Objects to be used, controlled, manipulated and put into service.

The narcissist will consider your needs and wants as information that they can use to manipulate you. Your needs and wants are not of concern, and they are never as important as their needs and wants.

They will use your needs and wants initially to fool you into building a relationship with them. But once they think they have control, there is a drastic change in their behavior and then you become a pawn in their game. You are simply another thing in their life that they use however they please.

This realization can be devastating. Finding out that the person you loved and admired has actually been abusing you is very hard to understand at first. Then comes the rage, the upset, the grief etc.

This seems a motive imo. To be free of her abuser forever.

Again, no MSM link suggesting NPD or Malignant type NPD...just my own gut feeling. (slanted for sure).

So, I've got to ask.....where the hell was DeeDee when Gypsy was in there taking all these racy photos?
"Pink" walls look like it was in the house... I don't want to think where this might go from here...

"Pink" walls look like it was in the house... I don't want to think where this might go from here...

Yeah.....people don't typically pose with knives for their lovers. This whole case is so freaking weird.

"What is the appeal of BDSM? Some individuals are clearly drawn to these practices because they tap into deep emotional scripts, often based on childhood trauma or insecure early attachments. One psychiatrist studying BDSM practitioners in Los Angeles found that a disproportionate number had a history of severe childhood medical illness, and often underwent painful treatments. In late childhood or adolescence, these individuals often employed sexual fantasies and masturbation to try and escape the pain or anxiety caused by the medical problems or treatments. So the fusion of pain and fear neural pathways with sexual arousal pathways likely started early in life, and disposed them to repeat this pattern later in life."

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14470/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost

However, the research shows that people into BDSM are psychologically healthy and no more likely to have suffered child abuse or sexual trauma than anyone else. In fact, a recent Dutch study shows that compared with the general population, in some ways BDSMers just might be psychologically healthier.

Just another opinion on the matter. Not all BDSM'ers are damaged people.

I would ask how some of you feel now after seeing Gypsy lick a knife,but I'm sure I would read that it's all good because she was abused as a child.
I wonder if that's the same knife used on her mom....disgusting.IMO

ETA and just glanced but think she has front teeth in the first picture.

I would ask how some of you feel now after seeing Gypsy lick a knife,but I'm sure I would read that it's all good because she was abused as a child.

Ugh cringe

I have pictures with knives. I like them the way some people seem to like guns.

I feel even worse for her. She tries so hard to be sexy and adultish.

From what I've read most people are trying to understand her motive, not excusing her behavior or murder of her Mom. fwiw moo

The pics aren't bad at all. It's just the pose with the knife when you consider that her mother was killed with a knife. Creeps me out.

These pics are the extreme from the pics of her in the little dresses and hats her mother put on her.
I actually feel more anger with the pic of her with her mother in the pink dress with the knit beanie.
No matter which way we look at it ...this was a very unhealthy relationship between the 2 and really
could never have ended well.
There is no happy ending here unfortunately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119