Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that Gypsy handed NG the instrument (knife) used to kill her mother. Gypsy was 23 but perhaps mom didn't want Gypsy to be his gf because she sensed that he had issues. Most mothers would probably feel the same no matter the age of their children.
I'll admit I glossed over the story of the time Gypsy was reported to have run away and mom brought her back. Was this due to the guy being much older than Gypsy? Protective mom or controlling mom?
Gypsy was forced to use a wheelchair but only in public. I'm not saying that wasn't abuse just noting it.
Gypsy had wigs and was reported to be seen at least once (during her running away adventure? )wearing a wig. I wonder if she had some freedom to move about by wearing her wig as a disguise. IMO

I just find it funny how so many are speculating that Gypsy was any sort of mastermind. If Deedee murdered her do you think she'd have left a breadcrumb trail miles long like these two kids did?
Doubt it.

I just find it terribly discouraging to read over and over "why didn't she just leave", I just hoped we had moved farther in understanding abuse victims than that.

And being forced in a chair almost her whole life isn't just a little abusive, it's heinous. I have a child, I can't imagine forcing him to sit and not play his sports or have any friends. This kid was isolated and
abused in the worst way, she couldn't even go for a damn walk around the block. No growing up and becoming a woman, no prom or dances, no dates/boyfriends, no experimenting with makeup/clothes with friends at the mall, no sleepovers, no one to be close to, no walks, no sports or dance, no pretty hair, no family other than Mama. Jesus, all there was in her life was Deedee. It's like some reverse sex Norman Bates crap and people are shocked she snapped?

And I think we will learn a lot more than just what Gypsy says, I am sure that law enforcement will be able to find a load of evidence on their computers and interviewing others around them.

Anything I mentioned in this post is just the cursory knowledge that we have thus far, I have NO doubt that what we will find out in the future is worse than any of this. This girl was not some manipulative mastermind, at least not a good one, look what she had to "manipulate". From that kids comment about considering raping Deedee, I doubt Gypsy had much convincing to do.

ITA. Gypsy was in wheelchair, hair shaved, had to wear huge glasses, teeth fallen out, isolated from her peers. What kind of man was she going to meet other than the kind she did? If she met someone more or less normal, one would think that instead of killing her mother, he would have gotten her help.

I just find it funny how so many are speculating that Gypsy was any sort of mastermind. If Deedee murdered her do you think she'd have left a breadcrumb trail miles long like these two kids did?
Doubt it.

I just find it terribly discouraging to read over and over "why didn't she just leave", I just hoped we had moved farther in understanding abuse victims than that.

And being forced in a chair almost her whole life isn't just a little abusive, it's heinous. I have a child, I can't imagine forcing him to sit and not play his sports or have any friends. This kid was isolated and
abused in the worst way, she couldn't even go for a damn walk around the block. No growing up and becoming a woman, no prom or dances, no dates/boyfriends, no experimenting with makeup/clothes with friends at the mall, no sleepovers, no one to be close to, no walks, no sports or dance, no pretty hair, no family other than Mama. Jesus, all there was in her life was Deedee. It's like some reverse sex Norman Bates crap and people are shocked she snapped?

And I think we will learn a lot more than just what Gypsy says, I am sure that law enforcement will be able to find a load of evidence on their computers and interviewing others around them.

Anything I mentioned in this post is just the cursory knowledge that we have thus far, I have NO doubt that what we will find out in the future is worse than any of this. This girl was not some manipulative mastermind, at least not a good one, look what she had to "manipulate". From that kids comment about considering raping Deedee, I doubt Gypsy had much convincing to do.

You know you got a wonderful post when Dexter Morgan takes the time to right a long reply which clearly states "I agree totally "

Lol. Great post.

After listening to DD's sister's video where she mentions DD had to move out of the family home, it immediately hit me - DD did not want to work!!. So she had to come up with a plan to bring money into the home.

I am thinking what started out as a small project on scamming people soon became lucrative. As DD realized this, she became greedy and wanted more, so Gypsy had to stay little to continue the facade.

Being Mom was Gypsy's world, Mom could plant whatever she wanted in her mind. They must have had many dress rehearsals at first to teach Gypsy how to not move her legs! Can you picture this with a child? In addition to instructing her all the can nots she must refrain from in public?

Again from the sister's video, it is alluded that Gypsy was scared of her mom from a young child. Wonder what type of punishment was used at home to get such a submissive child?

Doubt it.

Many of us have tried to say this, and have been disregarded because maybe we were too gentle. Thank you for being yet another voice of reason. Yours needs to be the last post of this thread. No more needs to be said.

http://dss.mo.gov/fsd/msmed.htm

**Services are limited for adults who are not in a category of assistance for pregnant women or the blind.

There may be dental services, but where I lived, there were only a couple of dentists that would provide services. The reimbursement does not cover the costs.

A would think a dentist would volunteer services for a child like Gupsy who had soooooo many issues

It's okay to post a link of her pics since she is being charged. We just can't discuss others that may be in the pics. Link please.

After the kind of upbringing she had, why would it surprise anyone if she didn't turn out exactly normal?

"What is the appeal of BDSM? Some individuals are clearly drawn to these practices because they tap into deep emotional scripts, often based on childhood trauma or insecure early attachments. One psychiatrist studying BDSM practitioners in Los Angeles found that a disproportionate number had a history of severe childhood medical illness, and often underwent painful treatments. In late childhood or adolescence, these individuals often employed sexual fantasies and masturbation to try and escape the pain or anxiety caused by the medical problems or treatments. So the fusion of pain and fear neural pathways with sexual arousal pathways likely started early in life, and disposed them to repeat this pattern later in life."

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/02/14470/

Maybe if public school had gotten involved with her early on she wouldn't have ended up doing was she did, it could have easily been detected , especially if she had the chance to be evaluated one on one , with school personnel.
Just a thought.

LOLZ. This is the point. GR was NOT IN public school, so how could her issues possibly be detected? How is this the fault of public education?

There have been countless murderers who WERE in public school at the time they committed murders and not all public schools have the resources to evaluate students. No one ran to the defense of public education when Columbine or Newtown occurred.

No one education technique is going to prevent a person from committing murder.

If HS works for your student, fantastic; why take such offense when an abused person was also HS-ed? It has zilch to do with your kid or the education you are providing them.

LOLZ. This is the point. GR was NOT IN public school, so how could her issues possibly be detected? How is this the fault of public education?

There have been countless murderers who WERE in public school at the time they committed murders and not all public schools have the resources to evaluate students. No one ran to the defense of public education when Columbine or Newtown occurred.

No one education technique is going to prevent a person from committing murder.

If HS works for your student, fantastic; why take such offense when an abused person was also HS-ed? It has zilch to do with your kid or the education you are providing them.

Well if Obama was a Republican then maybe this wouldn't have happened at all. Lol.

Agree. Moms didn't allow no one near Gypsy without her coaching the play by play of what to say and what not to say.

I've looked & can't find it anywhere, so not sure where I'm supposed to be looking :(

What are u looking for?
I have not had time to catch up here.
The pics of her with the black wig with the red streaks red lips!
She looks very goth! LOL

There may be dental services, but where I lived, there were only a couple of dentists that would provide services. The reimbursement does not cover the costs.

A would think a dentist would volunteer services for a child like Gupsy who had soooooo many issues

I suspect that the dental issues were all part of the scam.

What are u looking for?
I have not had time to catch up here.
The pics of her with the black wig with the red streaks red lips!
She looks very goth! LOL

Yes, or whatever pictures just made their way to the public. I did a Google search & found nothing.

I was away from the computer all weekend - but I can't find any of these pics either.

Just watched the "American Justice " story on Kathy Bush and little Jennifer Bush. She almost killed Jennifer by MbP. She gave her Tegretol, which should prevent seizures, but in her case, caused seizures. She took her to numerous doctors and between the ages of 2 and 8 she had about 200 surgical procedures. Jennifer was taken away from her parents and put into foster care in the mid 90's. Yet now, over 20 years later, Jennifer (who's now a social worker herself) said that her mom's not to blame for all those procedures, illnesses, and surgeries. Interestingly, Kathy was never diagnosed with Munchausen.

So who's right? Was Kathy a malinger or MbP mom, or was Jennifer just a very sick child? Nurses testified that Jennifer would be playing and happy, just fine,and then her mom would come for a visit and she would soon be deathly ill and vomiting again. Was Jennifer brainwashed? I see a lot of similarities in the cases, but differences too. (P.S. It seems that like the Blanchardes, the Bushes "profited" from Jennifer's illnesses...celebrity visits, goodies, going before the First Lady & President about how astronomical their med bills were, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss