Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her medical flights were presumably to take her to various doctors for testing and procedures.
Who were these doctors and why they didn't notice anything?

Good questions. I hope someone is talking to the doctor they hooked up with from New Orleans and then in Missouri.
He certainly missed a lot. jmo

I would think with all the types of doctors she may have visited, they usually ask for medical history, family medical history, medicines you are currently taking ... wouldn't anything they have said triggered a doctor to think something was up?? ... I mean to get a doctor to sign off on a medical flight, there would have had to been some knowledge of a disease for them to approve that? I don't see how they got away with it for so long and with so many people ...

The flight from NO was because of Katrina they were just getting ppl out sick or not sick.
It had nothing to do with her illness

I would think with all the types of doctors she may have visited, they usually ask for medical history, family medical history, medicines you are currently taking ... wouldn't anything they have said triggered a doctor to think something was up?? ... I mean to get a doctor to sign off on a medical flight, there would have had to been some knowledge of a disease for them to approve that? I don't see how they got away with it for so long and with so many people ...

Dee Dee claimed Gypsy's medical records were all lost during Katrina.
Still, I am curious if any of the doctors suspected Gypsy was a victim of Munchausen by Proxy.
Dee Dee wasn't even consistent in claiming why Gypsy was in wheelchair.
Originally it was spina bifida, later on it was muscular dystrophy.
Somebody called police in 2009 claiming Gypsy didn't have any of the symptoms for diseases Dee Dee claimed Gypsy had.
Were there more reports to police or CPS?

The flight from NO was because of Katrina they were just getting ppl out sick or not sick.

She flew on numerous medical flights and had doctor's note. I already posted the link.

That picture is of Gypsy? ^^^^ I thought it was a little boy!
ETA: Never mind, I clicked the video & saw it was a little boy. But how sad that I couldn't tell the difference!
I'm so torn one minute I'm thinking "Bless her heart" & the next I'm thinking "She has to be a part of this scam DD started, she had to have been!"

I think she wanted it all to end and DD wouldn't let her.
Sadly she ended it the only way she knew how.
I hope we hear more.

ah, I missed that part about that flight being the one out of Katrina .. I thought it was for treatments .. my bad!!!!! :)

Aren't there markers for the different kinds of cancer that they test through blood samples? Maybe if the markers weren't present for whatever DD was claiming was wrong they thought she was in remission? Wow!

Dee Dee claimed Gypsy's medical records were all lost during Katrina.
Still, I am curious if any of the doctors suspected Gypsy was a victim of Munchausen by Proxy.
Dee Dee wasn't even consistent in claiming why Gypsy was in wheelchair.
Originally it was spina bifida, later on it was muscular dystrophy.
Somebody called police in 2009 claiming Gypsy didn't have any of the symptoms for diseases Dee Dee claimed Gypsy had.
Were there more reports to police or CPS?

I wonder if they just told doctors, after claiming the records were all lost in Katrina, that they were already seeing Doctors for those "supposed" illnesses .. and the doctors didn't question it .. especially if the doctors they were seeing were for normal treatments that she may have truly needed ...

Aren't there markers for the different kinds of cancer that they test through blood samples? Maybe if the markers weren't present for whatever DD was claiming was wrong they thought she was in remission? Wow!

And u have to remember all the records were lost!

I don't think there were any records since Katrina.
I think she took Gypsy to drs that had nothing to do with any serious diseases.

I am having a really hard time seeing this person sobbing in court as being the same individual who wrote such heinous posts on Facebook. Given how well she has been feigning emotion over the years, I am more inclined to believe the heinous side is closer to the real Gypsy. She knows exactly what she needs to do in order to garner sympathy so I can't really buy the tears. Meek and feeble is what she's best at. MOO obviously.

I think it's totally possible she's smart enough and manipulative enough to have been the one who actually killed Dee Dee and has convinced the bf to take the fall for the murder itself. The only other person who knows what occurred in that house over the years is deceased; there will be no one to refute any claims she makes. Who wouldn't be able to justify her taking her mother's life? But just in case, as added security, let's place the blame of the deed itself on someone else... I'm not saying it's the only possibility, just that nothing can be too far fetched when it comes to this case.

I'm also really intrigued as to whether there is any truth to what she told the friend about NG having a split personality. Perhaps she was planting a seed for his defense in an earlier version of the plan?

She must legitimately love Disney princesses though... among all the BDSM stuff that supposedly appears on the Nicholas Bella Rose Facebook page (I cannot see more than four posts when I look at it) there are a lot of Disney movies liked.

Also, I've seen some suggestions that perhaps she did not reach out to her Dad because Dee Dee had told her things about him that would make her feel she could not go to him... but if she was Facebook friends with him on another account, she must not have thought he was all THAT terrible, or I would think she would not have connected with him. In the same regard, I do not believe the step mom all that much about how hard they tried to see Gypsy. If Dee Dee was giving them the run around could they not have just communicated with Gypsy directly via Facebook?

Lastly, I wonder what the possibility is that it was Gypsy herself that made the 911 call that the new article is reporting? Maybe she tried to get out that way first, and then resorted to running away when that failed?
http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...medical-issues-questioned-years-ago/29187323/

There are just so many possibilities and unknowns!! I hope the detectives are able to uncover a lot of concrete evidence of what has been happening behind the scenes... because I don't think I can trust anything anyone is going to say in this case!

I'll admit I did feel sorry for her due to the sobbing during the bail hearing. That lasted until I wondered if she sobbed like that while mom was being stabbed, was she sobbing because she got caught,sobbing because she wants others to feel sorry for her, or sobbing because she can't be with NG.
That's the problem with GB. It's hard to know what is real because the acting has worked so well for her in the past.
I had a new thought last night while searching for new information. I found a lesser known site that said NG had a switchblade in his pocket during the McDonald's episode.
I'm not sure if the switchblade info is correct,but now I wonder if it's possible that NG may have had the knife used to kill DB and GB is taking the blame (for giving the weapon to NG) out of love for NG or any mental capacity issues she may have.
I'm sure the autopsy will answer those questions regarding the type of knife used. IMO

ah, I missed that part about that flight being the one out of Katrina .. I thought it was for treatments .. my bad!!!!! :)

She had numerous medical flights for free, with doctor's notes.

That picture is of Gypsy? ^^^^ I thought it was a little boy!
ETA: Never mind, I clicked the video & saw it was a little boy. But how sad that I couldn't tell the difference!
I'm so torn one minute I'm thinking "Bless her heart" & the next I'm thinking "She has to be a part of this scam DD started, she had to have been!"

Gypsy is not necessarily complicit to deception. It is possible she was gaslighted (at least in part) to comply with the wishes of her Mother. She may have been led to believe that no one would want her, love her, care for her - except her Mom. She may have been deceived on a great many things.

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

There is no need to hunt for a link, since I already posted it.

"The Blanchardes went to Kansas City by plane. Angel Flight gives free flights for medical patients. Representatives tell Contact KY3 that the Blanchardes received numerous trips between 2007 to 2009. Each trip is an estimated $500 -- from donations. Angel Flight says the Blanchardes provided the proper paperwork including a signed medical release from a doctor. Reps say Gypsy always used a wheelchair."

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/famil...haved-head-to-support-gypsy/21048998_33638978

And u have to remember all the records were lost!

I don't think there were any records since Katrina.
I think she took Gypsy to drs that had nothing to do with any serious diseases.

Supposedly lost in Katrina, which was 9 years ago.
She would have gotten numerous records since then.

What did authorities seize from Blancharde home?

According to the documents, the following items were recovered from the Blancharde home on Volunteer Way: A cigarette butt, a piece of gum, a bottle cap, four spray bottles, numerous blood swabs, a credit card, an Electronic Benefit Transfer card in Dee Dee's name, Dee Dee's driver's license, sheets, comforters, pillows, medication belonging to Gypsy, a safe, baby wipes, a Barney stuffed animal, a phone, a night gown, a roll of paper towels, a Nissan Cube vehicle, cups, receipts, two wallets belonging to Dee Dee, numerous wigs, clothing, a water bottle, cleaning products, photo albums, miscellaneous records, newspaper articles, a bus pass for Gypsy, numerous kitchen knives, three small swords and several medical books.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/24/authorities-seize-blancharde-home/29230145/

Typically on WS charged killers receive short shrift.

I think the problem is we don't know the whole story yet. We don't know for sure that she is "stunted". And we also don't know the extent of her abuse, we don't know everything her mother did and didn't allow her to do. I don't know, I'm hesitant to say either way. I also think she was living in this fantasy world and when it played out, she didn't know what to do and reality started to set in. But that's JMO. And if an 11 year had their mother brutally murdered.. Yes I think I would expect them to be treated like an adult. Also JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami