11/13/2018
Motion Filed
Motion for Caseload Conference; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. sns
Filed By: JUSTIN CARVER
On Behalf Of: QUATAVIA LAQWOUN GIVENS
OCN Filed
Order for Fingerprinting for Quatavia Laqwoun Givens. kdh

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

Enter Quativa Givens and the case #is 18AC-CR02829. There are many cases against Quativa so that is the case you are looking for.

@Niner

Quatvia has another hearing today.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2018
Judge/Commissioner Time Day Setting Event
THOMAS LLOYD SODERGREN 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Criminal Setting
Event Text: Location: DIVISION 3 COURTROOM Cole Circuit
Address: 301 E HIGH JEFFERSON CITY MO

This is how it was stated on Casenet from the 13th

11/13/2018
Motion Filed
Motion for Caseload Conference; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. sns
Filed By: JUSTIN CARVER
OCN Filed
Order for Fingerprinting for Quatavia Laqwoun Givens. kdh

Enter Quativa Givens and the case #is 18AC-CR02829. There are many cases against Quativa so that is the case you are looking for.
Thanks Jewels53...I'm glad to see this going forward.

I must say though, every time I see your avatar picture I get so sad, that was one of the most heart breaking cases I've ever experienced. :(

Thanks Jewels53...I'm glad to see this going forward.

I must say though, every time I see your avatar picture I get so sad, that was one of the most heart breaking cases I've ever experienced. :(
I am sorry it makes you sad. I love that boy even though he is gone. Lucas story touched my heart so much I just have to keep his picture up so people know about him.

Update from today:

11/15/2018 Criminal Setting Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/29/2018; 9:00 AM ; THOMAS LLOYD SODERGREN; Cole Circuit
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
State appears by Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Smith. Continued to jail docket for SETTING OF PRELIMINARY HEARING. TLS/al
Hearing Continued From: 11/15/2018; 9:00 AM Criminal Setting

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2018
Judge/Commissioner Time Day Setting Event
THOMAS LLOYD SODERGREN 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Criminal Setting
Event Text: Location: DIVISION 3 COURTROOM Cole Circuit
Address: 301 E HIGH JEFFERSON CITY MO

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/events.do

I am sorry it makes you sad. I love that boy even though he is gone. Lucas story touched my heart so much I just have to keep his picture up so people know about him.
Oh no worries...I guess a better word would be bittersweet. He has such a genuinely sweet smile I can just tell he was a wonderful soul.

On the 13th of this month there was a "caseload conference" motion in the court docket. I believe part of the problem may well be that there is a real shortage of public defenders in this county and others as well. I see there is still no public defender assigned in reference to this case. How is she to file a pleading without legal defense? Don't get me wrong I'm not attending her pity party but a case of this magnitude will involve long standing commitment to defend and not give way to an appeal down the line.

JMO

Thinking of dearest Darnell Gray who should be enjoying playing in fresh snow, and drawing a turkey with colorful feathers with the rest of his classmates. So sorry your guardians let you down little man.

Thinking of dearest Darnell Gray who should be enjoying playing in fresh snow, and drawing a turkey with colorful feathers with the rest of his classmates. So sorry your guardians let you down little man.
Yes, yes, yes Seattle1 I was just going to post something similar. His little smile was so bright and beautiful.

I cannot imagine how this happened but I hope the defendant pays dearly for the rest of her life and anyone else who knew or thought before or after. Just so darn wrong.

RIP Darnell

11/28/2018 Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Associated Entries: 11/28/2018 - Hearing Held
tree-collapse_button.jpg

Scheduled For: 01/23/2019; 1:30 PM ; THOMAS LLOYD SODERGREN; Cole Circuit
Hearing Held
Continued and set for Preliminary Hearing 1-23-2019 at 1:30 pm on Attorney Elswicks request. TLS/al

11/26/2018 Motion for Discovery
Defendants Request for Discovery; Public Defender Fee Assessment for $375.00; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: TAYLOR SUZANNE ELSWICK
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. sns

Police reflect on the case of missing Darnell Gray

*snipped*
"We kept a total count based on our payroll. We were able to look at how many hours were put into the entire event, and currently, there are over 1,000 hours of hours put in by officers of various ranks," Jefferson City Police Lt. David Williams said. "So that's from police officers, to the investigators, to all the supervisors that are involved."

"The community came out, even after we had said multiple times, 'please contact us, please coordinate the search efforts' not that we didn't want the search, but we had people taking their kids out in bad weather. We had situations where people were just trying because that's the right thing to do and it's frustrating because as it stands, we believe she knew from the beginning how it was going to end," Williams said.

He said if something came up to where investigators believe more charges are necessary or another person being charged is necessary, that will always a viable option.

from a very good KRCG report...

Yes, yes, yes Seattle1 I was just going to post something similar. His little smile was so bright and beautiful.

I cannot imagine how this happened but I hope the defendant pays dearly for the rest of her life and anyone else who knew or thought before or after. Just so darn wrong.

RIP Darnell

There is nothing but truth here. I will never forget the picture of him, in spite of a black eye swollen almost shut and a couple teeth knocked out he still had the most sparkle in his eyes along with a loving and trusting grin on his face.

There is truth also in "only the good die young"...

JMO

11/28/2018 Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Associated Entries: 11/28/2018 - Hearing Held
tree-collapse_button.jpg

Scheduled For: 01/23/2019; 1:30 PM ; THOMAS LLOYD SODERGREN; Cole Circuit
Hearing Held
Continued and set for Preliminary Hearing 1-23-2019 at 1:30 pm on Attorney Elswicks request. TLS/al

11/26/2018 Motion for Discovery
Defendants Request for Discovery; Public Defender Fee Assessment for $375.00; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service. sns

So - from what I understand of this - the pretrial hearing that was supposed to be today, 11/29 has been moved to 1/23/19. ??
Correct? TIA! :)

Yes Niner that is correct. She has a new Public Defender who asked for and got a continuance. I am finding (at least in the Courts here) that if and when they can jail defendants on Parole or Probation violations, they seem to take their sweet time to bring new charges. Thus not having the "speedy trial" clock running for as long as possible.

JMO

There is nothing but truth here. I will never forget the picture of him, in spite of a black eye swollen almost shut and a couple teeth knocked out he still had the most sparkle in his eyes along with a loving and trusting grin on his face.

There is truth also in "only the good die young"...

JMO
That is what crushes my heart (besides the poor darlings death)- his picture. I get so damn angry when I hear about parents or anyone abusing children. To take it one step further and kill them and bury them, then try to act like you have no clue where they are? Sick and heartless monsters live amongst us. Absolutely pathetic and disgusting. It's a shame we don't do to these parents what was done to their child(ren)- maybe, just maybe, one monster might have a grain or two of conscience and actually give up said child(ren) if we didn't coddle, feed, clothe, and protect these monsters!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake
Back