Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this, but I don't believe the story of how he went missing. A 3 year old going to bed at 11PM-12MN, waking early enough to get out without adults knowing it, and taking appropriate, food, drink, and clothes?
That’s my thoughts too. Why would a 4 yr old be going to bed between 11pm and midnight? Totally fishy story going on here imo

“We believe there are people who have more information but they sometimes don’t call in unless there is an incentive.” -@JeffCityPolice on the $500 Crime Stoppers reward for info on Darnell Gray. @KOMUnews

Emma Claybrook on Twitter
That’s all? $500? It’s a little boy for God’s sake. You would think the reward would be much higher imo

Or one that would willingly put them on by himself. It was always a struggle to get any of my kids to put a hat or gloves on (and sometimes even a coat!) at 3-4.
Exactly.

When people stage a crime scene, they have a tendency to overdo it.

It doesn’t seem that anyone here is buying what this “caregiver” is selling.

If this kid wandered off, then there’s hope.

I strongly suspect that he didn’t wander off though.

In Jefferson City MO the temps overnight 24th and into the 25th were chilly. I can’t get the screenshot to post but temps ranged from 50 down to mid 40s. Our temp here during the day was 55 and I needed a jacket. How is a child - even if he had jacket, gloves and hat on - going to survive 1 or 2 nights?

HOPE. Four letter work with so much meaning. Precious child please be okay.

I was caught sleepwalking one time as a child...I was putting on all my winter clothes and about to walk outside in the middle of the night, but I wasn’t that young...

We did see that time (Ontario, Canada iirc) the little boy wandered off while sleepwalking in the middle of the night and the elevator security cam caught it—he went downstairs several floors...he was found later alive thank goodness huddling in a neighbor’s back yard.

I doubt that’s the case here though.

Last edited:
I was caught sleepwalking one time as a child...I was putting on all my winter clothes and about to walk outside in the middle of the night, but I wasn’t that young...

We did see that time (Ontario, Canada iirc) the little boy wandered off while sleepwalking in the middle of the night and the elevator security cam caught it—he went downstairs several floors...he was found later alive thank goodness huddling in a neighbor’s back yard.

I doubt that’s the case here though.

Yeah. Sleepwalking and getting dressed is one thing, but bringing supplies with you isn’t normal.

Taking juice boxes and food, doesn’t work.

It would be one thing if he ate and drank before he left, but that’s not the case here.

No way did he do that, despite what someone else wants us to think.

Or one that would willingly put them on by himself. It was always a struggle to get any of my kids to put a hat or gloves on (and sometimes even a coat!) at 3-4.
Unless he was basically already taking care of himself. I’ve seen it happen. Sometimes the most independent children are the most neglected.

RIGHT NOW - Missouri State Highway Patrol is searching a pond near missing toddler Darnell Gray’s home in Jefferson City

C81894DD-5980-493E-81D1-61A01EBC3817.jpeg

Jasmine Ramirez on Twitter

JCPD is asking for the help of the community in the search for 4-year-old Darnell Gray, reported missing on Thursday. Police ask that if you want you want to volunteer you contact them first.

KOMU 8 News on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member