Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One place I would look is some of his favorite places, or if he was looking forward to something coming (this is where it gets scary), a person getting tired of hearing him ask about when are we going to see ***** or when is ***** coming, or something similar, might get them ready to go meet or go wait for someone, and here's your snack until they come and pick you up?
This is just a theory, a very dark one at that. :(

Is there any information about his parents? Are they married? Who is the guardian? Do we know?
I haven’t seen the names of the parents or the sitter released. But there maybe articles posted recently that have them. I’m curious too.

Here’s my big problems with this whole thing:
1. He left at night, in the dark. My son who is 5 is terrified of the dark, he would never venture out alone.
2. He left with what I feel are necessities a sound minded adult would think to bring, not a 3 year old child. The fact he left with the items is all we know, I’m assuming he was wearing the gloves, shoes, and coat but that’s just pure speculation. My son also refuses to carry anything so I just can’t imagine this tiny human lugging all that with him.
3. The specific items they say are missing, like cookies and juice boxes. We have 4 kids and I couldn’t tell you if anything was missing food or drink wise, unless it was prepacked in his bag for the next day.
4. He’s missing 2 front teeth. Most kids won’t lose those until 6 or so and dentists steer away from pulling decayed teeth because it can affect the adult teeth growing in. But I’m not a dentist so maybe it was done for the better.

Dear Fellow WSers,
When did our most precious, innocent children become so "disposable" in today's society? These poor babies are abandoned on doorsteps, literally starved to death, abducted, beaten, raped and broken by the very people who should be ensuring their safety and criminals alike.

Darnell is also our Jayme Closs, our Mollie Tibbetts, Samantha Runyon, Jacob Wetterling, Danielle Van Dame, Haleigh Cummings and so on and so one. Please Lord, let this little man be a joyful exception to the rule. Please.
You’re an angel. I love this.

Watch Live Newscasts
Not sure if this is the station that will have the live feedback of the presser.

KFVS is in Cape Girardeau, a few hours drive from Jefferson City, but they may have live coverage.

KOMU says they will live stream the presser on their FB page. They're in Columbia, MO, just a few minutes north of Jeff City.

KOMU 8

keep in mind that if his everyday schedule had him picking out his juice box, getting his weather gear on, then he may have been going through his morning routine. Thinking he was being a big boy by doing this.

MOO

KFVS is in Cape Girardeau, a few hours drive from Jefferson City, but they may have live coverage.

KOMU says they will live stream the presser on their FB page. They're in Columbia, MO, just a few minutes north of Jeff City.

KOMU 8
Thank you! I did a quick google search and wasn’t sure. I’m on the east coast, so is the local time there 10:07? I’m an hour ahead I think

We will be live streaming the press conference about missing 4-year-old Darnell Gray on our Facebook page at 10:30 a.m. Here is a link: KOMU 8

Emma Claybrook on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Jefferson City Police will hold a news conference at 10:30 this morning in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Darnell Gray. We will stream this live on @KRCG13 Facebook page. @JeffCityPolice

Elizabeth Hoffman on Twitter

Thanking everyone. Thanking volunteer searchers, don't do it on your own though. MSP and FBI are working on it.

Officers continued working through the night. Are still searching. Contact Police Dept. if you want to help search. Contact Sgt. Mathern(?)

Family and friends are trying to search, too.

Answering questions now. A lot of units searching. School not in session, so resource officers are helping.

Crime Stoppers offering $500 reward. Call their tip line. Believe there are people who have information.

Concentrating on area around the residence. Have no reason to believe he's farther away. Weather is such that he wouldn't have gone farther.

Now getting a lot of leads, right now still a "missing" situation. Trying to keep all options open. Reporting person was not the parent, but was a caregiver who reported him missing. Continue to look at all avenues.

End of presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member