MO MO - Dennis Spriggs, 47, LaBelle, 15 July 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good night suziQ. thanks for being such a good listener out here.

wow.... you do understand. Like- kids are something to "show" to someone, to lower the guard, to bring in the next husband, to show what a loving normal person she must be if she could produce children or grandchildren. And- make no mistake- when I asked JF the first time to clarify what happened to her second husband- and why she was getting married to quickly to the third, she rebuffed me-(very unlike her to take a stand to someone's face) and within 8 weeks I was twitching, lost my vision, and had to be sent out of town in a wheel chair for my mother-in-law to care for me. I missed her next wedding which went on as planned even though I was supposedly fighting a rapidly onsetting handicap of some type. My neurologist later told me I was poisoned, but he didn't know with what. I am so sorry that you understand any of this from a personal experience standpoint... it gives a person a 6th sense of some type doesn't it? teaches us to see things going on in front of us that others don't see, but at the same time blinds us somehow to the actions of our loved ones if we can't escape it. I appreciate you taking your time to care about this situation.
hi lucky2! After reading this post I can see why you use the name lucky! My gosh! You are so very lucky! My thoughts and prayers go out to you! :blowkiss:

this reminds me of another case (cannot recall names/location of the case) but a woman murdered her first and second husband with poison (antifreeze) and then tried to murder her own daughter and implicate her daughter in the first two murders (she wrote an elaborate "suicide" note from the daughter confessing).

oh wait! just found it... Stacy Castor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Castor

My goodness--she goes to great lengths to discredit you and explain things away.

So you have been to psychiatrists just to make sure you're OK?

that woman is off the books nuts! dude!!!! I bet you cannot wait on lady justice, lucky! I hope our good lady (of justice) gets her a$$ moving fast on this one for the sake of all those perpetrated against!!

((((((extra huge hugs to you lucky for having to have gone thru all this!)))))))

Sheesh, how does she plan to explain why more than half a dozen people, including the heirs of Bruce, have accused her of poisoning? I'm pretty sure that in a civil case that LE and medical records for Roy and what his true diagnosis was, will be admitted. I'm pretty sure the fact she's under investigation by the FBI will be admisable at trial as well. Civil trials are much more flexible than criminal. So good luck to her trying to explain all that.

yes Silly Rabbit.. thx for asking- The first place I went to was my in-house psychologist. (I own a healthcare company, and he is in the same medical office building) he told me he'd known me for 5 years and I was completely fine- and to stay away from JF. I decided he knew me to well to give an accurate "diagnosis" so I went to a PSYCHIATRIST, that didn't know me, and presented all of the same information- he said I was completely fine, and to stay away from JF. I wondered if I was "too influential" as JF was telling people, that I could convince anyone of anything- so I went to a counselor, and said, "please look at this and tell me where I could be crazy- schizophrenic, paranoid, whatever.. please lay it on me" she said I wasn't.. post traumatic stress.. Then- I said, maybe you need to talk to me more to understand if I am crazy?? so I brought tapes, letters, anything.. and she said that I was fine, but that my mother is a psychopath in her best guess having not seen her. So- I decided.. that the facts in evidence are what they are.. no debating the facts- it's how we interpret something that could make us seem "crazy" or not- so... anything I have said here- I asked JF in an e-mail already, to verify that it is true- so later she couldn't say, "HE DID NOT SAY TO RIG HIS BODY AND SIT UP IN THE COFFIN- YOU"RE CRAZY" .. I have it in an email- proving I was told that. That is the best I can do-

the next thing I did was go to people I know.. and said, "do you think I might be losing my mind? do i have mood swings?" I asked my husband what he thought- He said in the 13 yrs we had been married at the time he had only heard me raise my voice once or twice. I asked my employees- they said I am very even. (didn't tell them why I was asking) I looked at all angles of my life- analyzing it.. seeing if I had any other crazy areas than this- JF, and I could not find one. This is my sole "crazy" area-so.. I concluded once again, that "craziness" is not defined as having a different opinion, or wanting something looked at- it is defined as not being in touch with reality. I believe that I am in touch with reality- (except for when I start denying all of this some times when it's hard to face) I hope that answers the crazy thing- I really spent a lot of time on myself to make sure- as I mentioned earlier, I would prefer to take a pill and get better than deal with this "reality".

Wow lucky you really are lucky! I'm pretty new here but please, feel free to vent when you need to. I've always been the one everyone comes to when they need to talk or are looking for advice. They don't always listen but I'm always here!

I remember reading a book years ago about a Dr. poisoning her family w/ Castor beans. Seems they contain Ricin in the center. I can't remember her name for the life of me but I'm thinking she was in K.C., MO. Just wondering if something like this is being used in this case. I'm pretty sure she made some kind of mistake and got caught or the doctors would have never figured out what happened.

Just a thought.

Wow lucky you really are lucky! I'm pretty new here but please, feel free to vent when you need to. I've always been the one everyone comes to when they need to talk or are looking for advice. They don't always listen but I'm always here!

I remember reading a book years ago about a Dr. poisoning her family w/ Castor beans. Seems they contain Ricin in the center. I can't remember her name for the life of me but I'm thinking she was in K.C., MO. Just wondering if something like this is being used in this case. I'm pretty sure she made some kind of mistake and got caught or the doctors would have never figured out what happened.

Just a thought.

She was the subject of one of the best Ann Rule books I ever read. She was also an arsonist who had several fires in her history and killed two of her children in the last one.

Amazon.com: Bitter Harvest: A Woman's Fury, A Mother's Sacrifice: Ann Rule: Books

suzi Q, I know.. this is why I did go and get myself check by a psychiatrist.. then for a 2nd opinion.. because I wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy!!! All of this stuff is NUTS! I went to a third and tried to convince them why I thought maybe the first and second gave me a clean bill of health, and I should be re-examined. It was so much easier to think that I was losing my mind, than to face whatever this mess was. There is so so so much more ... so much. I think no one posts here because I don't talk about it... for some reason, I am needing to talk a little bit now.

Hi Lucky, The reason I didn't post for awhile is you and SuzieQ had such a meaningful discussion going on that seemed very productive and I didn't want to interrupt that. Besides being so understanding, she also brings thoughts to the table which often hit 'ringer' status, getting to the core of the issue.

I really admire you and believe you me, read everything you write. Your situation must be one that students of and experts in serial killers would find intriguing as it is a whole new concept of study I would think. Female SK's are quite rare, and a look at a possible serial killer from the viewpoint of one of her children is almost mind boggling it is so poignent. Add to that the fact they are still building her case. It makes me wish Pat Brown, ex FBI Profiler and well studied in SK's, was a Websleuther too!

And thru this I know that we all, readers and posters, encourage you to tell what you remember. I hope it is a kind of therapy for you. We care about you Lucky above all. xox

thank you for commenting. I really know that it isn't about me- but somehow I think I keep making it about me- trying to justify my thoughts or something.. I apologize for that. Regarding that book- wow... I hate the idea of anyone going through anything like this. I am a very strong person, and this has nearly crippled me at times. I may be able to read that book one day- but it would be hard for me to do it now I think. I got some news about my dad's autopsy today, and it may actually be done in a month or so- they are being very meticulous. I can't post anything else about it than that- but I think they are doing a good job.

I just wanted to comment on the strangest thing that I ever witnessed as being a daughter to JF, the one that made me see something that I didn't recognize deep inside of her. I can't comment much about the third husband, but I was in the hospital with JF when he had his leg amputated. A nurse came in and flipped the sheets back, exposing a stump- it wasn't bandaged. I backed out of the room, my stomach flipping, and started crying out in the hallway, I was horrified at the sight. JF came out, and was looking at me- studying me, completely emotionless.. and asked if I was ok, and I said that it overwhelmed me, I would get a drink, shake it off, and go in there and be strong for him- and to not tell him I was crying because we were there to comfort him, I didn't want his comfort. When I got back in the room, she was kinda.. fake crying.. he told me to come over, and he said tears are beautiful, never hide them from me. Your mother told me how you two were holding each other out in the hallway sobbing in each others arms, and I want you to know I'm ok, and not to worry about me. :( there he was, comforting us, and she took my emotions and adopted them. I have seen many things over the years, but that one time I saw someone different inside than my real mother.

oh.. and I wanted to make one last comment about a document I uploaded out there. My grandfather was never diagnosed with schizophrenia... her second husband was never diagnosed with JacobKruetzfield Dementia or with Picks Disease, and I never thought my hub was having any affairs ever, or that groups of people were out to get me. just wanted to clear those things up..

Just a thought.

Well.. whatever it is.. if it is anything... it must be some kind of a neurotoxin in the majority of the cases. People report losing their vision, falling down, parasthesia, weakness, and in quite a few people tumors develop down the road. (6 that I can think of in the past few years) another smaller set of people seem to be more down the vomiting, stomache cramps, etc. path. I did see something suspicious one time, and I think it is important to the case, so I will not say where/how/etc that I saw it, but it was like.. grayish, silverish with some brownish.. kind of.. odd shaped balls of stuff. I don't know what that could be at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back