MO MO - Dennis Spriggs, 47, LaBelle, 15 July 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is anyone still involved with this thread? I really could use a chat about this..

and.. who is sillyrabbit.. i would really like to talk to that person-

is anyone still involved with this thread? I really could use a chat about this..

Hi Lucky2,

My name is Tricia Griffith and I am the owner of Websleuths.com

Welcome to Websleuths :)

What is your connection to this case?

SuziQ are you out there? Perhaps you can jump in and help.

Thanks.

thanks tricia. i am directly affected by the case. just looking for some closure/understanding.. trying not to make things worse than they already are.

I'm here! Sorry, was dinking around on the net and didn't see the message. What's up?

What's weird is I've been thinking about this case...alot.

u know.. i don't know how to tell if there are any new messages on here.. sorry for the delay. just trying to figure out how to use this- well.. first of all - if we talk out here.. are we held liable for things we say?

u know.. i don't know how to tell if there are any new messages on here.. sorry for the delay. just trying to figure out how to use this- well.. first of all - if we talk out here.. are we held liable for things we say?

You are anonymous at WS. We'd only know about what you tell us. The public can view what is posted. I can open a private forum for members only if you like. And I've never done it, but I think I can open an invite only forum. Let me know what you would feel comfortable with.

ok. i just don't want to say anything that would incriminate someone if they are not proven guilty. and.. once something is said.. it can't really be taken back- so.. privacy for that reason would be nice.

ok. i just don't want to say anything that would incriminate someone if they are not proven guilty. and.. once something is said.. it can't really be taken back- so.. privacy for that reason would be nice.

Ok, give me a few minutes to hunt down a moderator to help. BRB.

I have a little update on this case.

According to my friend who has family connections, Jeanne is being sued in civil court for wrongful death of Bruce Fulford. Although there hasn't apparently been enough evidence to pursue criminal charges against her for his death, the family is suing civilly. (Very much like the OJ Simpson case wrongful death case brought by the Brown family.)

I don't know if Utah civil court cases are available on the web, but if someone could check, I think this info would be confirmed.

I have a little update on this case.

According to my friend who has family connections, Jeanne is being sued in civil court for wrongful death of Bruce Fulford. Although there hasn't apparently been enough evidence to pursue criminal charges against her for his death, the family is suing civilly. (Very much like the OJ Simpson case wrongful death case brought by the Brown family.)

I don't know if Utah civil court cases are available on the web, but if someone could check, I think this info would be confirmed.

It appears that the State court system uses a costly records look up program. Do you know what county the case was filed in? Thanks!

I'm not sure, but I would imagine it was where they had previously lived, which I believe was Logan, UT in Cache County.

It appears that the State court system uses a costly records look up program. Do you know what county the case was filed in? Thanks!

Hi SuzieQ, After having read this thread in it's entirety I have to commend you for being such a
12.gif
of a poster. Thanks for your diligence and dedication to the case. I know your posts really helped me to get an understanding of the case.

I also appreciate our local posters here with their insight. xox

I'm not sure, but I would imagine it was where they had previously lived, which I believe was Logan, UT in Cache County.

I'd probably have to go to Cache Valley several hours away from me to get a copy in person. Maybe I can talk my DD into making a run for the border for lottery tickets and swing by. I'd ask if someone has a copy they could post here, but IMO it's better to get things like this on your own by buying it publicly. That way later on, you can always state it was public info, legally gained, etc etc.

Awww, thank you Scandi. I'm very intrigued by JF and people like her. It's amazing that people like her live among us and get away with what they do for so long. The havoc they are able to wreak, and the lives they destroy is shocking and so damaging.

I believe the widow has moved from the Logan area recently to the other side of the state, according to my friend who has ties to the family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back