Found Deceased MO - Donna Eye, 44, medical cond causing MH issue, sheriff's dep gave her ride from hosp 11pm & left her in Mark Twain Natl Forest, Potosi, 8 Jan 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel so bad for Donna's family. per her obituary she was a big true crime follower, she could have been a fellow member for all we know :(

I am not of the opinion anyone committed some egregious act of malpractice, or should lose their job, but I am VERY VERY glad that LE is taking a look at their policies and procedures. It feels like this didn't have to end this way and maybe a shift in how they handle future transport situations will prevent another tragedy.

"Opportunistic killer"? A law enforcement officer who, as far as we know, dropped a woman off where she wanted to go.

Where is the crime here?
Not referring to any LEO’s with that phrase. An “opportunistic killer” may have simply happened upon her walking all alone in the early morning hours when she was dropped off. Many predators, both human and other animals on our planet are opportunistic killers by nature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back