MO MO - Earl Joggerst, 15, Arnold, 4 Aug 1972

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Jay... :( does anyone think that he is still alive? I lean more towards foul play, because I find it hard to believe he would go this long without contacting anyone. He still has a living sister iirc, unless the family did not like him I just can't see him not reaching out if he really did start a new life. I think about this boy often. It's kinda sad there aren't more clearer pictures to make comparisons with Does etc. I think the 30-year-old man knows a lot more about what happened to him... jmo

Also, I found his father's obituary notice in an old newspaper. It never mentions his son, deceased or alive, only his daughter. As someone who has a missing relative in my family, I understand that it is painful for family members to bring them up, but he isn't mentioned at all when it says who he was a "dear father" to. Maybe they came to the same conclusion that we have.

These photos look practically identical.
Has he been suggested/ruled out?

I feel he is a very strong possibility, but did not get much support for the suggestion in the thread.

It is an interesting, and complicated case. One to look into if you have the time. Back when it happened, there was a family who thought the BCJD might be their son, and the mother went to view the body, and decided it was not her son. However, many sleuths believe it was her son. (I don't, but I do see some resemblance and understand why they question.)

Where it was a suicide, and due to the circumstances of it, LE spent a lot of effort trying to identify him at the time, its not really a priority/open/active type where you can "submit" matches. The last time I looked at the thread, it was a bit iffy as to whether his remains could be located to compare DNA, etc either. The records were thought to have all been lost, but then members dug in and found this was not actually the case.

Here is the link if you have not made your way: LA - LA - Belle Chasse, WhtMale 16-17, UP88342, hanged, suicide note, Feb'75 #2

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here.. but does anyone think he could’ve been a John David Norman victim?

Norman had operations in Missouri.. though he also had much more major operations in California.. this would have also lined up with when he was running the Odyessy foundation which got busted after the aftermath with Dean Corll.. as Corll was tied to Norman.

It’s also very strange why Jay can’t be found but the female who accompanied him was.. Norman targeted teenage boys.

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned here.. but does anyone think he could’ve been a John David Norman victim?

Norman had operations in Missouri.. though he also had much more major operations in California.. this would have also lined up with when he was running the Odyessy foundation which got busted after the aftermath with Dean Corll.. as Corll was tied to Norman.

It’s also very strange why Jay can’t be found but the female who accompanied him was.. Norman targeted teenage boys.
According to the Missouri Highway Patrol info, Jay was last seen with a man in a red convertible. If Norman or someone he knew had a car fitting that description, it’s possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back