GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, not sure what it means (maybe nothing other than pure grief) but my FB friend- Ebony's aunt- has deactivated her FB page.

The news tonight said they raised ALL of the $5000 reward money today. They will not be collecting tomorrow but people can still donate at the pine lawn police station.

Was it indicated that milk was found with the baby, rather than formula, or was that incorrect? if so, perhaps the killer did leave the baby there, not knowing that such young babies would not normally drink milk? Or do we know what was in the bottle

I think my theory from several pages back is likely what happened IMO....with the motive of robbery/rape....JMO
Ebony and baby were either going into the apartment building to spend the night, or making their way out very early that morning when she could have been forced at gunpoint to her car leaving little Donavon behind in the carseat carrier that he was already in (either by force or to protect him from the perp with the gun), then she may have been take somewhere and assaulted/raped/etc, then to cover his tracks he puts the body in the trunk, drives to another location, takes a tag off, and runs for it.....JMO

I think my theory from several pages back is likely what happened IMO....with the motive of robbery/rape....JMO
Ebony and baby were either going into the apartment building to spend the night, or making their way out very early that morning when she could have been forced at gunpoint to her car leaving little Donavon behind in the carseat carrier that he was already in (either by force or to protect him from the perp with the gun), then she may have been take somewhere and assaulted/raped/etc, then to cover his tracks he puts the body in the trunk, drives to another location, takes a tag off, and runs for it.....JMO

That makes sense! I would always make up a bottle before we went anywhere in the car, just in case it was needed.

That makes sense! I would always make up a bottle before we went anywhere in the car, just in case it was needed.

That is so sad to think about---her leaving her last bottle for her gorgeous baby boy.

I think it is possible that the perp is the one who left the baby in the apartment building. This murder may not have been planned, but rather happened, possibly with the baby in the car :( and then he had to dispose of the car but leave the baby to be found. I don't think he would have known that several apartments were empty or that this was a factor.

I think it is possible that the perp is the one who left the baby in the apartment building. This murder may not have been planned, but rather happened, possibly with the baby in the car :( and then he had to dispose of the car but leave the baby to be found. I don't think he would have known that several apartments were empty or that this was a factor.

I agree, if a perp wanted to leave a body in an abandoned car. Leaving a crying baby in there would mean it would be found much sooner, more likely to be reported (even in no tell areas, babies are valued), and LE wouldn't have need a SW to open the car then. :furious:

This perp knew her, IMO. Just doesn't fit the profile of a random event.

I don't have any experience with putting on or taking off tags. Could it be possible that the tag could have been knocked off during a struggle at the back of the car or when someone was putting her body in the trunk?

I'm back a couple pages, catching up... However, I did want to mention something in regard to the back-plate missing...

When I lived in Denver some years back I worked at a discount retail dept. store. It was RIGHT NEXT TO one of the precinct stations. I had the back plates stolen off my SUV twice within 4 months - during the middle of the day, on the side of the parking lot near the police station! Now, seeing as I was in West Denver, the general consensus is that the plates were often stolen by illegal immigrants (either for the sticker tags when new as they are placed on the back plate, or the plate itself to disguise a stolen vehicle, etc...). I was definitely not the only one to have their plates stolen in that parking lot either... it was a regular occurrence.

There is no real guarantee that someone completely un-associated with the crime itself couldn't have taken the plates. Admittedly that would be some seriously bad luck for a petty theif to steal a plate off of a missing woman's car, but if the neighborhood is that bad, it might not be that far-fetched.

Just sharing some personal experience in regard to the questions about the back plate being missing - no clue how relevant it is to this case though.

Very strange that her friend has not come forward yet.This has been in the news and I would think they have seen she was missing.

Is it at all possible that the friend is a victim, too? Just occurred to me as the friend would surely know that others could place them with her the night before she disappeared... I hope they find this person ASAP - they have to know SOMETHING... And, I hope they are not a victim as well. Well, I hope they aren't involved in her murder, either, but either way I hope the friend is found right quick.

If this was just a random person why would he care about the baby though? I mean he/she obviously doesn't care about human life or Ebony would still be alive.

If this was just a random person why would he care about the baby though? I mean he/she obviously doesn't care about human life or Ebony would still be alive.

Just MOO - It takes a special kind of psycho to hurt a newborn baby... Even those who wouldn't think twice about beating & murdering an adult woman (for instance) would still likely have serious problems hurting a baby.

Other factors could depend upon the circumstances of Ebony's death... If it was "accidental", or a crime of passion it's possible they were already thinking of what happens when/if I get caught. Perhaps, "People probably wouldn't care about this woman, but communities go nuts when a baby is murdered" type of thinking? Could be they used the baby to throw off the police as well seeing as how they initially thought Donovan was an abandoned child... Who knows... Lots of other possibilities I can think of - whether the killer(s) knew her or not, really. We'll probably never know exactly what the thinking was unless whoever did this decides to spill it all... :(

Poor Ebony and her whole family... Just such a horrible, horrible thing to happen... My sympathy and condolences go out to them. And my prayers are with the family, and the LEOs looking for whomever did this.

The media said the baby was left with a full bottle of milk. I think it was probably formula and the reporter just said milk. The reporter is probably male. LOL

I thought about the fact that her 'friend' could have been a victim too. I don't think that's the case though. I think the 'friend' is her killer. I'm hoping an arrest is made and very soon!

I had a dream about Donovan last night, he has the most precious little face. I am so sad that he will never know his mommy. :(

Checking in, hoping to see some news. DNA on Donovan and Dad due back today, right?

Just a random note, Ebony's bf posted on his facebook page:
"I love you Ebony always and forever"

Latest news update on Ksdk news at noon:

they are using the data from gps to track her path.
They are in the process of getting her cell phone records
Dna results will be released today.

KMOV :
Police are asking anyone to call if they think they saw Ebony's car
Ebony was shot in the neck.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Coro...-died-of-gunshot-wound-to-neck-186337012.html

(article has errors, she was found in a 'trunk" not a truck and DP is a baby, not a toddler)

They said none of the local businesses have cameras facing towards the apts DP was found in but they should still check them on St. Charles Rock Rd. to see if she stopped at a gas station, fast food place or grocery store.

So nothing really new but at least it is still making the news.

Just a random note, Ebony's bf posted on his facebook page:
"I love you Ebony always and forever"

Are you FB friends with him? When I go to his page, the last thing I see posted is the video of Donovan they've been showing on the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back