GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it all day or certain time frame?

It's all day. I think the owner said they open at 11, and close at regular time- if memory serves, that's at 9.

Ebony's aunt and I are partnering to form a local organization called Women Unite Against Violence. We are also reaching out to Phoenix Coldon's parents to see if they'd be interested in joining forces too. It's in its infancy stages, but our mission will be to bring all parties that are necessary to stopping violence against women together in one room with the community to spread awareness and empower women to make better life choices and protect themselves. It takes the cooperation of LE, politicians, non-profits, counselors and the community to make it happen, but its doable. We'll be getting these resources together in one room to do various community events at municipal buildings, schools, wherever we can get anyone in a room to listen to us.

Ebony's aunt called me at 12:30 in the morning to share some AWESOME news. There's been an arrest made in the case! Ebony's ex-lover is a suspect. BRB... looking for a link.

Suspect arrested in death of woman whose baby was found abandoned

http://www.stltoday.com/print/a-sec...cle_afbda68d-63bd-58af-8a7b-0b9f424e2ab4.html

The suspect had a relationship with the Oklahoma woman at least two years ago, and police believe he killed her at his home in north St. Louis, not far from where Jackson’s body was found inside the trunk of her own car in the 4400 block of Elmbank Avenue, according to police sources.

The suspect’s current girlfriend lived in the apartment building where Jackson’s 3-month-old baby, Donavon Prom, was found abandoned in a hallway about 5 a.m. Jan. 4, according to the sources. The complex is at 3567 Dehart Place, near St. Charles Rock Road.

Quote:
The suspect had a relationship with the Oklahoma woman at least two years ago, and police believe he killed her at his home in north St. Louis, not far from where Jackson’s body was found inside the trunk of her own car in the 4400 block of Elmbank Avenue, according to police sources.

The suspect’s current girlfriend lived in the apartment building where Jackson’s 3-month-old baby, Donavon Prom, was found abandoned in a hallway about 5 a.m. Jan. 4, according to the sources. The complex is at 3567 Dehart Place, near St. Charles Rock Road.
===============================================

wow. :thud:

An ex boyfriend? I wonder what his motive was?

It seems the author of the article knows who the suspect is. I wonder why his name isn't being released?

It seems the author of the article knows who the suspect is. I wonder why his name isn't being released?

It's the policy of he newspaper not to release suspects' names until they're formally charged. That should happen today sometime.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

I am so glad that there has been an arrest and that there will be justice for Ebony!

I would also like to thank CMac for the updates. Please keep us updated on the organization that you and Ebony's Aunt are forming; I think it is a wonderful idea. I am not local but, if you guys need any help, I would love to help you out.

Awesome news! Finally, Justice for Ebony!:great:

Very awesome news. That is pretty amazing that the aunt happened to talk to the woman that gave her the 'clues'. (and not so very smart on the murderer's part to connect himself to both crime scenes)

Former acquaintance charged with murdering mother of abandoned toddler

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Susp...hooting-death-of-Ebony-Jackson-193545611.html

Murder charges have been filed against a man accused of killing Ebony Jackson, the slain mother of an infant abandoned in St. Ann apartment complex earlier this year.
Dyanthony Proudie, 40, was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder and armed criminal action.

It makes me mad that he was out on a suspended sentence. He should have been serving his time in prison with his history and he should not have been free to kill Ebony. IMO ofcourse!

What is a "former acquaintance"? Either you know someone or don't know them.

What is a "former acquaintance"? Either you know someone or don't know them.

Check out The Post Dispatch's article. It is definitely the most detailed. Ebony had a relationship with this man while he was married (still is) to another woman, approx 2 years ago. When the relationship ended, DP blamed his wife for its demise. She took out a restraining order against him in 2008 and 2011. He set fire to her car, tried to take their kids from her and a whole lot of other things. I guess they've since made peace though, b/c she denied ever seeking an order of protection- denied it existence- when contacted by the Post Dispatch today. Bizarre. Domestic violence, and battered woman's syndrome is crippling our communities.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

So glad an arrest was made in Ebony's case.

This guy needs to be locked up for the rest of his life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back