GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An article was posted in the St. Louis Post Dispatch a day ago, and while it doesn't contain any new info, the comments are kind of interesting:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...003-5466-9dee-6cd40b303d98.html?mode=comments

Does anyone remember reading for sure whether or not Craig Prom and baby Donovan attended the funeral? I guess I'd find that a little strange if her BF did not attend. Perhaps he needs his privacy right now, but I'm beginning to wonder what the angle is with him. Not quite ready to suspect him of any wrong doing, but... just... it's strange.

It is very strange that he wasn't there. And it's strange that we never heard whether or not he got the baby back. What if the paternity test proved he wasn't the father? Just a thought...

It is very strange that he wasn't there. And it's strange that we never heard whether or not he got the baby back. What if the paternity test proved he wasn't the father? Just a thought...

I think we would have heard about it had the paternity test come back that he was not the father. The baby then would have either stayed in foster care, or gone to Ebony's family.

What I've always wondered is about the relationship between Ebony's family and the BF. Seems at best there's some estrangement. I first wondered when we read that BF drove from OK to MO when he found out that the baby had been found. He got there too late on a Friday to take a paternity test, and was told to return Monday. Rather than stay in the area for the weekend, he drove back to OK, only to return to MO 2 days later. All this while his son is in foster care in MO, and the love of his life-his son's mother- is missing (again, in MO). While definitely not criminal, his actions made me question whether there was some animosity between Ebony's family and him. None of her family are FB friends of his, none of them have commented on any of the adorable pics he'd posted of his son, or of Ebony. They haven't mentioned him in the press beyond Ebony's mother's statement after her body was found that she hadn't been able to reach him at all.

That he went back home rather than stay with her family or even a hotel/motel for that one crucial weekend in the beginning speaks volumes to me of their relationship. That we've heard NOTHING from him or about him and the baby solidifies that view in my mind. Again, not saying I suspect him in this case, just that I get the feeling that his relationship with Ebony's family is either strained or non-existent. Makes me wonder why.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

An article about if LE bungled the case. Excuses and all...

Hopkins said technology companies weren’t easy to reach. “This was falling on a weekend, and people are not always available to answer our calls, so the best thing to do was continue on Monday,” he said.

But other area police departments say they have obtained immediate search warrants and timely response from GPS tracking firms, even on weekends, noting that there are prosecutors and judges available to provide court orders in emergencies.

“It wasn’t too much for us to handle,” Hopkins insisted. “I didn’t feel like we weren’t properly following up. We didn’t have 15 to 20 leads to follow. The best lead we had was always the car.”

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/did-the-cops-bungle-the-ebony-jackson-case/article_252ada04-cb27-5b79-a3e8-727a1eb4c961.html

Bumping for Ebony.

We haven't forgotten about you, Ebony! Still hoping for answers. :please:

I'm really hoping LE is staying tight-lipped because they're afraid of dropping the ball again... fingers crossed that they have a suspect in mind. I really really hope this case gets solved!!!

Another african american woman visiting st louis has disapeared. her 9 year old son was found alone in their hotel room. her clothing was found near the hotel. she was last seen at 4am this morning. could someone start a new thread on denise cooke? TIA

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ca6d9fd3-943f-5006-b1e9-554512a5b7e6.html
http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Mother-sought-after-9-year-old-son--188689811.html

MO - MISSING & ENDANGERED Denise R. Cook, 29, Fenton; 28 January 2013

Still no justice for sweet Ebony? What is going on in that area?

Still no justice for sweet Ebony? What is going on in that area?

It's radio silence out here. Nothing on the news, nothing in passing, nothing on fb. Even her aunts have stopped speaking on it- publicly, at least.

From the link below:

St. Louis Police tell News 9 they have not made any progress on this case and are no closer to finding Ebony's killer.

So sad...

So police say they've made no progress... would cell records be available by now? Not sure how long it takes to obtain that stuff. Trying to figure out if they have the cell records and they yield no clues, or if it's posssible they're still waiting to get the records. Bizarre that NO PROGRESS has been made. I mean... nothing??

seriously?! i would think there would be SOME clue in those cell phone records... how about they just hand all the evidence over to us to sift through.. it couldn't hurt! NO PROGRESS!?!?!? this makes me so mad!

The news video was so sad. CP seemed to love Ebony a lot.

Was curious about something that the reporter said in the video...She said that baby D was found in an apartment across the street from Ebony's Aunt. That is different than what we previously heard, right? I thought there was no connection to that area or am I remembering wrong?

The news video was so sad. CP seemed to love Ebony a lot.

Was curious about something that the reporter said in the video...She said that baby D was found in an apartment across the street from Ebony's Aunt. That is different than what we previously heard, right? I thought there was no connection to that area or am I remembering wrong?

We've posted numerous articles saying Ebony had no known connection to that complex, but that it is close to where her cousin lives. I was under the impression "close to" meant farther than merely across the street.

Also, spoke briefly with Ebony's aunt. Nothing specific to report, but she did say something interesting. I don't want to post it here. Inbox me if you're interested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back